Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Please, let me have mine.

There may have been meetings....But i doubt it....School is not a "home counsel", like a place for psychology lesson.....Especially in a state school.

At another time, someone came in and discussed that he was in the class room last week, doing "class help"...It was discussed that him and Allison came in every week, together to help out. (I do this in my sons class...teachers often get parents helping up until end of grade 2) The Wednesday before though, Allison was absent.

I know the discussion was definitely about class help....because some people were mortified that GBC was allowed in the class room last week....and were darn shocked that during this investigation, the school would allow him in the classroom, with other peoples children.

you know the business of the BC being class helpers together bothers me, I know when I have done these sort of thing in the past a husband certainly puts a different feeling to the event, then a single spouse (of either gender) Was GBC afraid of what Allison might say if she was alone? Did he cling to her all the time and not want her to have experiences he was not part of? Did he think the school was "his" field (I find the Linkedin blog where he notes under positions held that he is the PC vice president in NFP organisation very odd)

But that isn't to say she isn't human too and we don't know very much (as it should be) about her personal life. People don't like to speak ill of the dead, especially in circumstances like this. I said early on that she may have had an affair and immediately was told, ' No way, she wasn't like that'. I personally hope she did have some love in her life.

QUOTE]

I agree with you Minni ...... it's very hard to bring up anything that could be perceived as negative about Allison - but I heard (and have tried to delicately post it a couple of times) on Day 2 of her disappearence, from a very good source, that she was seeing someone. I don't think that it makes much difference in what actually happened to Allison in the end, but it's nice to know that she may have had a little love in her life ........ if this is true of course!

No, I thanked you, cos I like you and I was about to explain myself :). Not being snarky here, just when important info is posted it needs links. Over the past week I've realized it's one on the most frustrating things about this forum.

If you state something your not 100% sure about.Start or finish with IMO..IMHO..or MOO...LINKS only needed for what we believe are facts ..

Can someone tell me how you ignore other posters please?

and btw, got the cob loaf in the oven, dips done, bruschetta too! kids bathed and just bumming around having a wine so HAD to get back on for a looksee

Same here got the dinner cooking. but husband just put a spoon in the saucepan to stir the spaghetti, always a hint I should be our there!

does anyone think its possible GBC gave all of Allison's rent roll to TM?

Can someone tell me how you ignore other posters please?

True Kimster told us how to do it a few( zillion) pages ago,go to your control manual and it is somewhere in there, sorry I can't remember anymore

I can't quite grasp why people seem to think that Baden Clay engaging a criminal lawyer is a sign he must be guilty.

If I had been in his position even if I was as clean as the driven snow I would have hired the best legal advice I could.

Lets be honest from the moment detectives arrived on the scene on the very first day Mrs Baden Clay was reported missing the line of questioning would have been intimidating and he would have been left in little doubt that he was a suspect in a possible murder investigation.You go to gaol for a long time for murder, and innocent people have been convicted of it.

Although I get what you mean.....I cannot get past anyone...........Thinking '*advertiser censored*, my wife is missing, I better call a lawyer'....If it was my hubby, id be more like '*advertiser censored*, my hubby is missing, call police, call anyone, get it out there'.....a coupel of days later, when people are like "Hey did you do this?"...........then I would lawyer up. It wouldnt equate to me.

does anyone think its possible GBC gave all of Allison's rent roll to TM?

Perhaps if C21 was winding up. Otherwise why give the competition the only profitable part of your business. I think MOO IMO just sayin', C21 was winding up before Allison went missing.

could GBC sell of the rent roll, to get some quick cash? how does this actually work? or, if lets say, hypothetically, ABC was seeing someone (YAY) and GBC flipped out, he might feel pretty petty and vindictive (hypocrite!!) and give rent roll to TM, but how would that help GBC financially? is there anyway that it would? It doesnt seem so to me but I have no idea how this works

I looked for missing chains @ Coles. I laughed thinking I'd meet one of you there...

As for the media being gagged - I spoke to a friend who is very high up with regards to Brisbane media. This person said that there has been absolutely no gag order issued by the police.

Sorry.... I disagree here. Looking at other murder cases that are high interest to the public journalists are all over it. Last Sunday was their little reward for being so good.... publish something that was common local knowlege but would have sold papers elsewhere as "new" tawdry gossip. Not saying your lying, just saying your friend might like to keep their joband reputation and are not going to disclose that info. IMO

Perhaps if C21 was winding up. Otherwise why give the competition the only profitable part of your business. I think MOO IMO just sayin', C21 was winding up before Allison went missing.

so possibly C21 WAS winding up, he may have sold out to other agent , namely TM, Allison might have (I would) lose her cool, had a go and both of or either of them? Is there any info regarding who owned C21 Westside? I know GBC is Managing Director but is it listed? was ABC silent? could he have stood to gain from company winding up if he was major SH

There may have been meetings....But i doubt it....School is not a "home counsel", like a place for psychology lesson.....Especially in a state school.

At another time, someone came in and discussed that he was in the class room last week, doing "class help"...It was discussed that him and Allison came in every week, together to help out. (I do this in my sons class...teachers often get parents helping up until end of grade 2) The Wednesday before though, Allison was absent.

I know the discussion was definitely about class help....because some people were mortified that GBC was allowed in the class room last week....and were darn shocked that during this investigation, the school would allow him in the classroom, with other peoples children.

Thanks Willough for this insight. This makes more sense than the meetings about home Life. As I said, this info was 3rd hand by the time I got it. This is why an open mind needs to be kept with all info on here and why this site is so important as it encourages discussion to try and ascertain the truth.

What I do know is that C21 have left their offices in Taringa. I believe from a friend that works there that the family are retaining the property rental side of things.

I keep reading on here that the police say there were no signs of trauma. Can anyone direct me to an article which states this please?

The only thing I have seen says that police said clothes found on the body were similar to what Allison was described as wearing but they won't reveal if there are signs of trauma but confirmed it was a murder investigation.

What did they see or find out that led them to believe she was deceased before she was found?

Sorry if it has been posted before.
The words were "No visual signs of foul play"
This was from the police in the field who first inspected the body (probably before it was even moved)
They were then up apparently asking the hairdresser that day if they remember any marks on her neck, chest, arms and hands. (and if they were asking this, to me it means she had hands attached)

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8459849/phone-sim-card-found-in-bayden-clay-hunt

https://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=baden-clay+no+signs+of+foul+play

I'm thinking that way too. IMO there's a few too many odd things.

It wasn't until about four days after she went missing that he engaged a solicitor, I take no notice of the gossip that a solicitor was at the house on the morning he reported her missing.

As for the media being gagged - I spoke to a friend who is very high up with regards to Brisbane media. This person said that there has been absolutely no gag order issued by the police.

I find this a bit strange. The night that the police set up the road block at the roundabout, there was an embargo until 5 am. I saw on Twitter a radio host hinting at QPS doing something that night, but he couldn't say what it was until 5:05 am. The boss of QPS Media tweeted back to him blasting him for not respecting the embargo.

Thanks Willough for this insight. This makes more sense than the meetings about home Life. As I said, this info was 3rd hand by the time I got it. This is why an open mind needs to be kept with all info on here and why this site is so important as it encourages discussion to try and ascertain the truth.

What I do know is that C21 have left their offices in Taringa. I believe from a friend that works there that the family are retaining the property rental side of things.

do you think that Toni McHugh is considered family within BC circles??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery