Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know the business of the BC being class helpers together bothers me, I know when I have done these sort of thing in the past a husband certainly puts a different feeling to the event, then a single spouse (of either gender) Was GBC afraid of what Allison might say if she was alone? Did he cling to her all the time and not want her to have experiences he was not part of? Did he think the school was "his" field (I find the Linkedin blog where he notes under positions held that he is the PC vice president in NFP organisation very odd)

I agree...It is precisely why I remembered....Dont get me wrong, if there are sports days or exhibitions and hubby is home, we go together....But never for class help....I do it....and if I am sick and hubby is home, then he will go for me...But, that is not a commitment we do together.

Can someone tell me how you ignore other posters please?

Click on ya name ---> Go in to "customise profile" ---> settings and options section on the left ---> type in the name of the pita :p

Hope that helps!! It saves my sanity hahaha I have about 10 people on there lol

could GBC sell of the rent roll, to get some quick cash? how does this actually work? or, if lets say, hypothetically, ABC was seeing someone (YAY) and GBC flipped out, he might feel pretty petty and vindictive (hypocrite!!) and give rent roll to TM, but how would that help GBC financially? is there anyway that it would? It doesnt seem so to me but I have no idea how this works

He could do these things out of nastiness, not necessarilly something beneficial to him? We know how nasty people can be. IMO

Sorry if it has been posted before.
The words were "No visual signs of foul play"
This was from the police in the field who first inspected the body (probably before it was even moved)
They were then up apparently asking the hairdresser that day if they remember any marks on her neck, chest, arms and hands. (and if they were asking this, to me it means she had hands attached)

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8459849/phone-sim-card-found-in-bayden-clay-hunt

https://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=baden-clay+no+signs+of+foul+play

Thats right.....I knew it was about foul play, but didnt know the exact words.

Thanxabunch

Or maybe Century 21 took them off because some of the people who appeared in the pictures there have been laughed at, pulled apart and speculated about on various internet forums.

And they feared yet another innocent person will be dragged through the mess and have no chance of a career in real estate ever again.

Sorry if it has been posted before.
The words were "No visual signs of foul play"
This was from the police in the field who first inspected the body (probably before it was even moved)
They were then up apparently asking the hairdresser that day if they remember any marks on her neck, chest, arms and hands. (and if they were asking this, to me it means she had hands attached)

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8459849/phone-sim-card-found-in-bayden-clay-hunt

https://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=baden-clay+no+signs+of+foul+play

no visual signs of foul play doesnt tell us a lot does it? her body had been left to the elements (quite harsh ones) possibly submerged, for 11 days. If you consider the outward appearance at this point, it would have been very difficult to look at. If an appendage (like a hand) was missing, it might be attributed to the elements ie, possible catching on debri after 11 days submerged, animals, etc. There would be soft tissue damage and so on. I think the no visible signs comment must be taken broadly. This is totally IMO as I have no idea at all, only what I've read, heard, seen over the years due to my interest in unsolved murders....please please please (Hawkins, Im talking to you, buddy) give us some info regarding what no signs of foul play really means......

Really!!! LOL
I use my iphone when I am at work to check this site etc (in fact this is the first time I have viewed this website on a PC) and it opened up the photos of that night and that page is saved in my phone (along with others relevant to the case). It makes it easier to go back and check later.

The police have no powers to gag the media, only a court can do that.Obviously media orginizations like to avoid upsetting the police and losing their "contacts" within the force, so they will usually comply with police requests to supress things, but they do not have to.

I agree...It is precisely why I remembered....Dont get me wrong, if there are sports days or exhibitions and hubby is home, we go together....But never for class help....I do it....and if I am sick and hubby is home, then he will go for me...But, that is not a commitment we do together.

yes and also, going together would be more of a difficulty than anything else...all the girls weren't in school were they? who would look after the littlest one on these occasions? it does seem a bit out there, maybe if they were both class helpers, but not simultaneously, it would seem more sensible IMO

no visual signs of foul play doesnt tell us a lot does it? her body had been left to the elements (quite harsh ones) possibly submerged, for 11 days. If you consider the outward appearance at this point, it would have been very difficult to look at. If an appendage (like a hand) was missing, it might be attributed to the elements ie, possible catching on debri after 11 days submerged, animals, etc. There would be soft tissue damage and so on. I think the no visible signs comment must be taken broadly. This is totally IMO as I have no idea at all, only what I've read, heard, seen over the years due to my interest in unsolved murders....please please please (Hawkins, Im talking to you, buddy) give us some info regarding what no signs of foul play really means......

Oh Minni.....You are freaking me out baybee......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :what:

Nobody is this scenario can put a foot right can they. The BCs have been so heavily criticized, everything they do gets ripped to shreds. So now they're the 'bad guys'. I don't even know the people, so feel hopelessly unqualified to judge them. All we get are little snippets from the media- totally biased of course, and so..... They're 'bad'. No good.*

Then there the Dickies... I don't know them either, so I'm not judgemental about them either. Apparently they're *too lovely now- so that means they might be fake? Geez you're a tough crowd.*

No matter what anybody related to this situation does it gets pulled apart (by a bunch of strangers who don't even know them, but seem to think they do) and put online where anybody can read it. Can you imagine how damaging and hurtful that might be?!*

Now the trust fund has come up for debate again- apparently because it's in poor taste. Is it not poor taste to discuss other peoples private business? If you don't like the trust find then just *don't donate. Why is there a need to criticize people for a really personal choice? If they DIDNT create a trust fund.... Someone would be up in arms about that too I bet. Have you stopped to think it isn't about the money? It's about being positive, doing something proactive when you might otherwise feel hopeless. I suspect those who have followed in their parents footsteps with regards to school would see this differently- its nothing to do with money, snobbery, an image- its about tradition, from my experience and in my opinion.

If you think it's unfair that the children get a trust fund when other children who's parents die don't have one.... Do you also stop to think its unfair that you are focussing so much on Allison when theres plenty of other people who are missing or murdered?*

Things are not black and white. People are not simple, theyre not goodies and baddies. It's madness to sit around tearing people to shreds over EVERYTHING! Ive even seen people criticise people over their looks, hardly relevant. It's so harsh!

It's one thing to sit around speculating about things stemming from facts, it's another to sit around just knocking everybody and being judgemental. Has everybody here never put a foot wrong? Is it so hard to respect people may do things differently? So much " if I was them I'd do this, I would never do that, that's wrong, that's bad!". Until you have been in certain situations and walked in someone else's shoes well you just don't know.*

I know it's frustrating when no new facts come out for a few days, but maybe that's a good opportunity to step away, take a good hard look at yourself, spend some time attending to the things you have been letting slide and get some perspective!*

I bet plenty of you have partners who would appreciate if you would step awaaayyyy from the screen, pay them some attention. Give someone a cuddle! Surely that is more productive than dissecting strangers, with other strangers.

Yikes! Big rant! Just popped my head in to see what was new and everything just seemed kinda *****y and bullying :-(*

I have donated on the day of the funeral on behalf of my Wife and 5 year old daughter....Everyone know my theories....however sometimes you need to STOP....imagine for a second if this was you or your daughters. You would want the best for them. The fund is simply there to give the 3 children the best possible opportunity now that there mother wont be there financially and until hes convicted there father will not be there financial either.....

The fund to me should not be Sleuth-ed....if everyone here donated a small amount it we be far better than spending money on the internet writing about it.....

Yes, he said the murderer had apparently attended the funeral. This however does not imply that it was a friend of the families.

I know..........Greg did it :woohoo:...He was at the funeral.......Sorry Greg......I couldn't resist throwing in some silly sleuthing!:floorlaugh:

yes and also, going together would be more of a difficulty than anything else...all the girls weren't in school were they? who would look after the littlest one on these occasions? it does seem a bit out there, maybe if they were both class helpers, but not simultaneously, it would seem more sensible IMO

Im not sure.....Someone said the youngest was in Prep.....But then someone said, she had just turned 5.....which made me think it would be a bit early.....Not sure.

The police have no powers to gag the media, only a court can do that.Obviously media orginizations like to avoid upsetting the police and losing their "contacts" within the force, so they will usually comply with police requests to supress things, but they do not have to.

That makes sense. Most probably "like" to comply.

Well if there is no gag order or any restrictions being placed on the 'media' all I can say is the level of investigative journalism being demonstrated is nothing short of abysmal.

The Courier Mail appears to have uncovered nothing that wasn't on here and the commercial television stations that haven't unearthed anything of note.

Can anyone show me one scrap of legitimate hard nosed investigated journalism to date with respect to this very sad event?

I know..........Greg did it :woohoo:...He was at the funeral.......Sorry Greg......I couldn't resist throwing in some silly sleuthing!:floorlaugh:

LOL....That would not surprise me.....He is such a trouble maker....Laughing

Im not sure.....Someone said the youngest was in Prep.....But then someone said, she had just turned 5.....which made me think it would be a bit early.....Not sure.

5 is normal for Prep. My daughter started at 5.

I find this a bit strange. The night that the police set up the road block at the roundabout, there was an embargo until 5 am. I saw on Twitter a radio host hinting at QPS doing something that night, but he couldn't say what it was until 5:05 am. The boss of QPS Media tweeted back to him blasting him for not respecting the embargo.

From memory didn't he say something along the lines of 'this is a bit disappointing'. Was there an embargo or a request made to the media for that isolated enquiry?

do you think that Toni McHugh is considered family within BC circles??

I believe a staff member or 2 may be retained with the management of this side of the business but I do not believe this includes TM.....not 100% sure but doubt it. IMO

Well if there is no gag order or any restrictions being placed on the 'media' all I can say is the level of investigative journalism being demonstrated is nothing short of abysmal.

The Courier Mail, rag that it is appears to have uncovered nothing ..... And the commercial television stations that pay their on the ground reporters peanuts are just a joke.

Can anyone show me one scrape of legitimate hard nosed investigated journalism to date with respect to this very sad event?

One can tell, they are SOOOOO gagged. If they werent, we would have heard about the affair, day 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE