Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have a problem with trying to delete your post? Whenever I click 'delete post' nothing happens? Luckilly I don't need to attempt this too often. haha

I am persisting with an alternate theory, on the off chance the main theory is not correct!

worry as things are not right at all, and starts to reflect on the bad loan threats that he and ABC had previously not taken seriously. He could go looking for ABC or take himself to the Police station to report his concern but he has the girls so he calls the Police to the house.

** respectively snipped***

13. Meanwhile the tabloid Courier Mail carries on its usual nonesense and runs a story about the ex-mistress to fuel the angry mob agenda which really sells papers.

14. The police having ruled out (C) now zero in on the scenario (B) suspect(s) drilling down on financial links etc which are the true motive for murder by persons known the ABC and GBC.

There you have it! Even if (C) turns out to be the case, I like the tale above as an alternate possibility. I might consider a career in crime fiction...

Toowong(s), fantastic alternative theory! I still believe that GBC did it, however we can easily spend all day analysing this scenario, I tried to come up with an alternative yesterday, but just couldn’t make it work. Bravo.

Yes, someone did suggest it was an undercover cop... but that may have been a mix up in the timeframe. ... they may have thought it happened after.

I thought she said it was on the Thursday morning that Allison was reported missing and the man asked her for directions.

I wonder if we will ever know all the details of this case before it goes to trial (if and when). As soon as there is an arrest, I think the media will go quiet in order not to jeopardise any trial and we will be waiting .. and waiting .. and waiting. Could Hawkins enlighten us when he returns?

If there is a trial then the media can only publish what takes place each day. Anything else risks a sub judice contempt charge. This applies to owners of Internet fora also. Transcripts are generally not available to those not involved in the matter. The public can attend the trial each day. At a murder trial there is often only a presentation of circumstantial evidence and some witness examination. The real details will only be known to the accused (assuming they are the real culprit), who will not give evidence. The real story often follows the offender to the grave. This matter will spawn a frenzy of documentaries, magazine exposes and books eventually. Even confessions are usually self serving and unreliable in terms of detail. At trial the prosecution does not have to prove exactly what occurred, just that the accused was responsible for the death. Don't allow yourself to become obsessed with ever learning the full details of the matter, go hug your kids instead is my advice.

Annie, please continue with your dream/theory.

You are definitely right about some men no longer wanting their wives in that way after seeing them give birth. People always tend to think the men must be having an affair because the wife is holding out and they have to get it elsewhere. Not always true! Sometimes the men start to see the wife more as a mother, their mother, particularly if they are immature pr!cks. Kind of a madonna/*advertiser censored* thing is possible too where they are only attracted by bad/non-marital sex, particularly if the man has ever been abused, and they mix up sex with the badness of being abused.

Am I making sense? Anyway, lots of men have been abused, dare I say the scout movement is opportunity to have been. Don't slam me, my boy was a scout, as was my brother. Just that it's all possible.

Makes me wonder which of the players will be writing a book after all this. EBC's profile said she wanted to write down all the stories from her life one day.

Was I dreaming or did someone say that an arrest may be imminent. As early as next week?

Someone did say it could be late next week, then someone else said it'll be a few weeks away. Hope it's soon.

Makes me wonder which of the players will be writing a book after all this. EBC's profile said she wanted to write down all the stories from her life one day.

Along the lines of Dr Seuss perhaps. (poetic licence ensues)(and I apologise):

I do what I’m told by my man o man;
I do what I will for my men o men;
I will protect them all if I can o can;
I will keep them from jail when if when.

I have brains in my head;
I have feet in my shoes;
I will steer this investigation;
From whomever I choose.

Step with care and put out a false fact;
But remember lying is such a balancing act.

Originally Posted by maverik1
From what I know (fact to me, but I agree that it is speculation to everyone else)...the lady partner left sometime in July/August 2011 to join another agency

#Maverik 1- IMO & an ex colleauge (receptionist) of TM's, TM left an agency in december 2011, with intention to move overseas, .(obviouslly 'something' kept her from going.

I think she has children. Family court orders may have kept the children in Qld and therefore their mother.

I wanted to put one of those pics of Allison on the first post, but I can't due to copyright laws. :sigh:

Here's a link to those who didn't see them before: http://www.checkmyphoto.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=10009#image=107868

It is fine to discuss pictures of those names in the mainstream media. It is not fine to make fun of anyone's appearances.

:tyou:

And I suggest everyone take a look. Allison looks so beautiful! :rose:

Do you think the dark haired woman behind Gerad is the mistress in this shot?
http://www.checkmyphoto.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=10009#image=107890

Maybe Lu-Lu. But as someone else on here pointed out earlier its easy to sublease well located office space so I'm not so sure. Also most of his staff would largely be on commission ie so no sales no pay. His main overhead would be the lease - which is easy to sublease all or part of if it becomes a problem. So I don't think the C21 office lease was the source of the dodgy finance deal that brought them unstuck.

I do think its strange that the BCs owned no property assets, RP Data is pretty reliable database. Given Brisbanes property boom lasted until 2008ish, then his C21 branch was the top performer in 2010 and throw in ABCs high achieving career before kids. You'd think they we're flying financially even if there was a slump is sales after the floods. They had no mortgage so if they had any sense (you'd think at least ABC did) then they should have built a big nest egg somewhere over the years?

Although I know some people who earn their wage in real estate invest elsewhere to "diversify" their risk profile so maybe its not so strange. Still you've got to wonder where the money is or has gone...

I'm thinking there was some bigger quite substantial shady business deal, with a shady backer behind the scenes. Maybe the finance/loan company he has been identified as a director of, was backed by a dubious party who later called in the loan and got pushy. Or maybe GBC was backing something shady himself with the family savings? Maybe even a Rhodesian family connection from way back?

Or unless ABC or GBC had a major closet gambling problem - now there's a new angle???!!!

In a way you are half right about gambling. CBC took a gamble on a mistress against his own wife and family and it did not pay off. What a mess. The family is now scattered like a spilt deck of cards.:please:

Like everyone else I am hoping an arrest is made soon in this tragic case for the sake of her grieving family...

Personally I have little idea who the perpetrator is, as there is so little verification of events by QPS which I feel is the only evidence one can go by...

I was surprised to find that the BC's had a white page listed phone number for their home address. This along with Google Street maps means any weirdo out there can find out exactly where you live...IMO not good eg with a disgruntled client perhaps...

If there is a trial then the media can only publish what takes place each day. Anything else risks a sub judice contempt charge. This applies to owners of Internet fora also. Transcripts are generally not available to those not involved in the matter. The public can attend the trial each day. At a murder trial there is often only a presentation of circumstantial evidence and some witness examination. The real details will only be known to the accused (assuming they are the real culprit), who will not give evidence. The real story often follows the offender to the grave. This matter will spawn a frenzy of documentaries, magazine exposes and books eventually. Even confessions are usually self serving and unreliable in terms of detail. At trial the prosecution does not have to prove exactly what occurred, just that the accused was responsible for the death. Don't allow yourself to become obsessed with ever learning the full details of the matter, go hug your kids instead is my advice.

Thank you! Very clear explanation. I've always been fascinated by crime stories, but mainly with the investigative side and how forensics works. I should have followed a different career!

Morning Lu Lu,

I guess what I am trying to say is the office lease was a conventional business deal and therefore most likely had conventional funding from a conventional bank.

Banks do extensive due diligence on businessess and the key princilals before lending. I also doubt GBC was the sole partner of the C21 branch, generally there are multiple owners in a business of that nature - so he would have been only partially liable.

Therefore the C21 lease doesn't fit my "for arguments sake" alternate theory very well. As opposed to some other unconventional deal where GBC had to approach a shady character for funding. Someone who gets heavy on him down the track when he cannot repay. And in that situation murdering GBC doesn't help repay the loan, so they threaten his loved ones instead.

All drawing a long bow I know just trying to flesh out some different ideas as I think the main, most likely theory has been thrashed out ad nausium now. And will be a long wait debating sleepovers, rainfall and car paint colours until the rumored arrest timeframe of next week...

The original post about the man is in thread 6, pg 1 #45

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7900170&postcount=21"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6[/ame]

I'm not sure if I should call the police about a strange encounter I had last week on Brookfield Road. I wait there for a ride everyday and this strange man walking his dog stood across the road watching me(I could see him over my cellphone I was standing there playing a game on it). He then came over and asked me if there was a shop nearby and I pointed in it's direction. It did freak me out a bit as why would he be walking his dog in this area if he didn't live here. It was like he was trying to strike a conversation up with me.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7900916&postcount=45"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6[/ame]

It was a man in say his late 40's with dark hair and he was walking a King Charles Spaniel(I'm sure that was the breed). The dog looked less than co-operative in going for a walk and he was dragging it along somewhat. I tend to notice people with small dogs as I love small dogs

Original post was on the 11/5 and it was mentioned "about a week ago" making it just after the body was found. (sometime the week after)
More than likely just another person out for a snoop and thought they would take their dog so it didn't look too sus. Still worth reporting, but I am sure half the bored wack jobs in Brisbane have driven down that street in the past three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob