Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that QPS were interested in vehicle movements from 11.30pm it is entirely possible that the murder took place between 8pm and 10pm. This isn't a very big time window.

If the alleged dinner date can be confirmed this could narrow down the time even further.

But then, this assumes ABC wasn't driving one of the vehicles after 11.30pm......

I think I've just confused myself......

haha me too...and not for the first time! I too, thought that the 10 pm - 11pm timeframe seemed more likely when you consider the screams... GBC reporting that he last saw ABC at 10, the roundabout interest between 11.30 - 4. But I do wonder what the police were thinking when they said her body could have been dumped as early as 8pm. It would definately indicate they didnt believe GBC's 10pm story. It would also indicate IMO that she had not been seen since leaving the hairdressers at 7pm

I know..........Greg did it :woohoo:...He was at the funeral.......Sorry Greg......I couldn't resist throwing in some silly sleuthing!:floorlaugh:

Im sure there is a TOS violation in there somewhere Kimmy regarding accusing other registered users of Murdiddlyurder...or the like..... :)

but yes Seeking I could actually be GBC's homosexual lover and got my knickers in a knot over not being able to get my sex change operation when his credit card was declined due to an expensive hair styling charge.....

:jail:

1) quite possibly they were given information in the end where to find it. yet it has not to my knowledge been found. Last report I saw was police had not found it yet. The day Allisons body was found. They suddenly narrowed their search for it to within 150m surroundung Baden-clay house and neighbouring properties.(this has been reported in media). It said they were told where to search(or similar words to this affect).

2)As for the stalker, entirely possible there was someone, that we have not been told about creating hassles. I believe the police to have a knowledge of who. And A stalker if the case could definitely be someon known to Allison and her husband.

3) the affair has been reported as factual. Not simply observed by 'outsiders'. the mistress has admitted to the affair.

I don't really think all that much of the man with the dog. It was way after the fact of Allison going missing and her body being found. ANd sure it could be as you say. But really maybe someone was coming for a stickybeak. Maybe he was new to the area. Maybe he was visiting the area..many different reasons/possibilities
Hmmm...so the iphone question continues to bug me... Could there have been a slip-up somewhere in the chain of command? Re the 'affair' - being reported as it so sensationally was in the press doesn't mean that it really did happen any differently to what I am suggesting, ie, that it was an intensely close emotional liaison rather than a sexual affair. Were GBC and TM ever actually caught in the cot together?? We don't know, do we?
And yes, the man with the black dog could just have been a morbid sticky beak. On the other hand, HAS anyone yet confirmed his identity as a known local? It is another statistically proven fact that many murderers really do feel compelled to re-visit the scene of their crime.

I have been thinking and maybe I am confusing myself or maybe there is merit here?

During the Media conference Det. Ainsworth stated that there were no visible signs of foul play. This was only a couple of hours after the body was found and before any autopsy was performed.

Various posters who have obviously done some research have stated that after 11 days out in the open it would be difficult to determine anything, including missing parts, due to animal attacks, without a proper autopsy being conducted.

My thoughts are if Det. Ainsworth could state that there were no visible signs of foulpay, the body was obviously intact, to be able to determine this. Which brings me to my question of how long the body was exposed to the elements. Was it really 11 days? Or, was it hidden somewhere else and placed on the bank where it was found a lot later?

Maybe placed there on purpose for it to be found?

I have always found the place where the body was found to be rather strange.

I know this point has been debated heatedly but no one seems to have any sort of conclusive theory.

If it was dumped over the bridge, it could not have landed where it did (unless of course it was dragged there, and I do not think the Perp would have placed it there, where the chances of finding the body are very high). Unless, unless it was somebody who reallly didnt care if the body was found.

And if it was washed because of the rain, given the terrain, it would have either been caught somewhere further upstream (slow moving water) or if the water was really gushing, it would have been washed into the Brisbane river.

This issue is baffling me..and maybe I am just confusing mself :banghead:

haha me too...and not for the first time! I too, thought that the 10 pm - 11pm timeframe seemed more likely when you consider the screams... GBC reporting that he last saw ABC at 10, the roundabout interest between 11.30 - 4. But I do wonder what the police were thinking when they said her body could have been dumped as early as 8pm. It would definately indicate they didnt believe GBC's 10pm story. It would also indicate IMO that she had not been seen since leaving the hairdressers at 7pm

This is, I think, is the first time police mentioned the 8pm time after Allison's body was found on the 30th.

April 30, 2012

Detectives are appealing for anyone who lives near the Tyamolum Scout Camp, Kholo Creek Bridge, Mt Crosby Road or Bunya Street, Anstead to contact police if they saw or heard anything between 8.00pm Thursday April 19 and 7.30am Friday April 20.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-body-found-20120430-1xu2l.html#ixzz1vlTrfuxQ

HA HA Im back.....24 hours in timeout purgatory gave me time to reflect on things......especially my own actions :)

riddle me this Batman..the chain theory does not hold weight....I think there is something in that for all of us!

Ha Ha! Yes I realized my words after I had posted "chain theory does not hold weight".. Or I could say I deliberately came up with that gem.;)

Hmmm...so the iphone question continues to bug me... Could there have been a slip-up somewhere in the chain of command? Re the 'affair' - being reported as it so sensationally was in the press doesn't mean that it really did happen any differently to what I am suggesting, ie, that it was an intensely close emotional liaison rather than a sexual affair. Were GBC and TM ever actually caught in the cot together?? We don't know, do we?
And yes, the man with the black dog could just have been a morbid sticky beak. On the other hand, HAS anyone yet confirmed his identity as a known local? It is another statistically proven fact that many murderers really do feel compelled to re-visit the scene of their crime.

IMO It's entirely possible that the phone was found ages ago. QPS are playing their cards very close to their chest......who knows what they have discovered.

I've noticed several journalists tweeting their followers for tips or info over the last two days. Their sources inside QPS must be clamped shut too.

This is, I think, is the first time police mentioned the 8pm time after Allison's body was found on the 30th.

April 30, 2012

Detectives are appealing for anyone who lives near the Tyamolum Scout Camp, Kholo Creek Bridge, Mt Crosby Road or Bunya Street, Anstead to contact police if they saw or heard anything between 8.00pm Thursday April 19 and 7.30am Friday April 20.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-body-found-20120430-1xu2l.html#ixzz1vlTrfuxQ

Yep. It was mentioned the 8pm timeframe and I thought well that must mean they are not really believing the husband then. BUt the 8pm thing seemed to give way to the 11pm-4am timeframe police then seemed more interested in.

there was a comment made by police at one point that Allison's body may have been dumped as early as 8pm. Given that she has also been reported as leaving the hairdressers at 7pm, I don't put a lot of stock into 'ABC and GBC went to dinner and were seen having on argument on CCTV'

It doesnt seem like nearly enough time to leave the hairdressers at 7, grab a quick bite, have a fight, then be killed and driven out to Anstead/Mt crosby all in order to be dumped by 8pm.
On top of that, It would almost certainly imply that GBC was most likely the one who did it as he would have been seen with her in the 15 - 20 minutes prior to the dumping of the body.
I dont think it adds up IMO..

I need to find the link but I was fairly sure they were interested in her activities and movement of the family cars FROM 8pm. I don't think QPS have indicated 8pm as the time she was killed or "dumped". IMO. I'll see of I can find the article and link it..

HA HA Im back.....24 hours in timeout purgatory gave me time to reflect on things......especially my own actions :)

riddle me this Batman..the chain theory does not hold weight....I think there is something in that for all of us!
Welcome back I like the play on words and glad you had time to reflect.

Yep. It was mentioned the 8pm timeframe and I thought well that must mean they are not really believing the husband then. BUt the 8pm thing seemed to give way to the 11pm-4am timeframe police then seemed more interested in.

The 11pm-4am timeframe was mostly in reference to the roundabout??

The 8pm - 7.30am was in reference to Tyamolum Scout Camp, Kholo Creek Bridge, Mt Crosby Road or Bunya Street, Anstead

April 30, 2012

No need to hunt it out now (the article) thank you.

Sounds like they are fishing for any info from when Allison would have arrived home until reported missing.

You could be correct, but I don't think- and just my opinion, that the 'mistress' would admit to having an affair as has been reported, if it was not of a sexual nature. Wouldn't you be more likely to come out and clearly state you weren't having a sexual affair, if you were merely just close emotionally? Just my thoughts. It seems more likely to be a sexual affair. To put a cat among the pidgeons though...who know if it was an 'accepted affair' by his wife.. no theory, no fact..just a whatif. So many conflicting reports..they were virtually estranged to they were so close and loved each other dearly.

Was it for the money/insurance? If this was premeditated and the motive was insurance/Allison's possible assets, the body needed to be found. If a body is not found, I believe it takes 7 years to declare someone legally dead, i.e. no insurance for 7 years! If the idea was to submerged the body (with chains or not) in order for it not to be found, then this is not motivated by insurance. If the body has limbs missing (not by human intervention), it could have been caused by damage whilst being submerged and carried by the torrent, in conjunction with severe decomposition after say 7-11 days of being submerged. This also rules out insurance claim as the motive IMO.

So, was the body dumped further upstream or left under the bridge in the hope it would be found quickly?

Form what I understand, it is very difficult to prosecute someone without a body. If the perp was hoping to get away with this murder, I believe they would have wanted to conceal the body for good.

iMO the motive is not insurance/financial gain.

IMO this murder was not premeditated.

The 11pm-4am timeframe was mostly in reference to the roundabout??

The 8pm - 7.30am was in reference to Tyamolum Scout Camp, Kholo Creek Bridge, Mt Crosby Road or Bunya Street, Anstead

I thought it was in relation to seeing the cars at all between those hours. But yes they were focussing on the roundabout, but thought they also mentioned Mt crosby road.

Welcome back Greg

What kind of stupid murderer whould steal a heavy chain to weigh a body down and then only wrap it round the victim's wrist??

I moreso meant that another part had freed itself in the flow, from the chain, and that what remained was the chain on the wrist around the hand, and after agitation of water, separated the body from the weighed down hand.

Not that it was the murderers intention to just wrap a chain around her hand. The murderer may not have had the times to meticulously wrap the chain around all parts of her body....Who knows.

I agree Naughty Boy (winks)....It just doesnt hold weight. I did wonder whether there was a chance this missing hand was attached to the chain, and the body broke away in what a few say was a torrent of water coming down the creek. But, I really just dont think that happened....As someone wrote above, surely although decomposition of skin and tissue would occur, surely not bone at this stage...Or is bone density completely different once it has been submerged for her certain length of time (up to 10-11 days).

I posted a link at the top of page 33, where it was reported by couriermail, there was no visible signs of foul play. So don't think the chain probably comes into it at all. UNless Police are holding that back and making false statements to not let out info(?)..not sure that would be the case. But you never know.

I posted a link at the top of page 33, where it was reported by couriermail, there was no visible signs of foul play. So don't think the chain probably comes into it at all. UNless Police are holding that back and making false statements to not let out info(?)..not sure that would be the case. But you never know.

I agree :)

No need to hunt it out now (the article) thank you.

Sounds like they are fishing for any info from when Allison would have arrived home until reported missing.

Yes...perhaps to try & break his "last saw her watching tv at 10pm/he went to bed" alibi.

But then what happens if one or both of their cars were spotted somewhere in between his 10pm - 7.30am time frame?? How to prove he was driving one of them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers