Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! The emoticons are just for the kiddies .... Surely adults wouldn't use them? IMO

:fence::maddening::what::moo::banghead::waitasec::please::seeya::jail::blushing::twocents::floorlaugh::rocker::woohoo:

Hi all. I have been waiting for the following article to be linked from the Courier Mail this morning. Unfortunately it only appeared on my subscription and have not been able to locate it elsewhere. It is a letter from Geoff and Priscilla Dickie, dated 26 May, 2012 12 am. An IMO what is sad is almost as important as what is said.

I think if you read it carefully it says everything.

"It is with broken hearts that we write to thank the many hundreds of people who have supported us throughout the last five weeks as our world changed forever.

Words cannot express our heartfelt thanks to all who have shown us love and support throughout this very public journey of the tragic loss of our dearest daughter Allison.

We wish to thank all the agencies involved in the search and rescue of Allison, such as the Queensland Police, for their tireless efforts at the Command Centre where we were astounded by the amount of resources used in the search.

The dedication, courtesy, understanding and kindness shown to us by the serving police and officers is appreciated.

We thank the SES volunteers who came from far and wide to help in the search, in both sunshine and rain, and the Queensland Fire Service for their participation and assistance.

The Brookfield Show Society for the use of their facilities and the wider Brookfield community for their constant support and caring during our 11 days at the command centre.

Once again the overwhelming support and outpouring of sympathy for Allison, her three young daughters and our family through the hundreds of cards, with stories of the way she touched and changed lives and inspires others in many ways, will stay with us forever.

Thank you for your prayers, beautiful flowers and your donations to our precious daughter's appeal - they are greatly appreciated.

To Allison's best friend and her family, we thank you for your unfailing strength and support.

In closing, we THANK YOU all and ask you to remember Allison as she remains - Forever in our Hearts.

From the Dickie family and friends.

The Dickies are such classy people to take the time in the pain they are in to write such a lovely thankyou letter.

It is very telling that they dont mention Gerard.

Aha! I see what you mean :) Looks like there's a very quirky sense of humour going on here. Or maybe it's just a man's sense of humour (not meaning to be sexist ... well, maybe a little bit)

Factfinda, I completely concur. (IMO). :D

Cheers

I think you've cracked the case with this one - do you think Amber will spill the beans?

Unlikely given what is hanging on the wall outside of its home .... Wouldn't want to end up on display like some of those other creatures. iN MY OPINION

The Dickies are such classy people to take the time in the pain they are in to write such a lovely thankyou letter.

Very dignified and classy people. Not sure I could be so restrained in the circumstances. What a contrast to the other side of family, haven't heard a peep of gratitude from them have we?
Can't think why GBC isn't thanking everyone, guess he realises that really would be the height of hypocrasy. I'm actually glad that at least he has the decency to act guiltily now.

One thing that has struck me, more than most aspects of this case, is how much distance the two families must have to remain estranged during such a tragic time.

Surely, if ever there were a time to let bygones be bygones, this was it?! IMO

obviously QPS would have information from the hairdresser as to what products were used on the night of 19/4/12.
Would any residual chemicals from shampoo/conditioner/dye/treatment be in the carpet of the car if the body was transported? I know the products I use regularly at home are different to those used by my hairdresser, so if any fresh hair samples with said residue were found in the rear of the car, or in the carpet, surely QPS can use this as evidence that she was in the rear of the car that night/early next morning.
I've asked a couple of times with no response, but does anyone know what hair colour ABC had in the weeks leading up to her murder? she was listed as blonde in her missing persons report - but most of her photos are shades of red/brunette. had she been blonde before the 19/4/12 hair appointment? - again, the colour of any strands found in the rear of the car would be strong evidence IMO

Thanks, Watsonia Institute. Must be having a 40-something moment, but I can't see the emoticons or the "more". :( The area to the right is blank.

Never mind - it's not really important in the scheme of things ...

Thanks, Watsonia Institute. Must be having a 40-something moment, but I can't see the emoticons or the "more". :( The area to the right is blank.

Never mind - it's not really important in the scheme of things ...

Truthseeker,

Hit the quote button and the emoticons are to the right on that page

obviously QPS would have information from the hairdresser as to what products were used on the night of 19/4/12.
Would any residual chemicals from shampoo/conditioner/dye/treatment be in the carpet of the car if the body was transported? I know the products I use regularly at home are different to those used by my hairdresser, so if any fresh hair samples with said residue were found in the rear of the car, or in the carpet, surely QPS can use this as evidence that she was in the rear of the car that night/early next morning.
I've asked a couple of times with no response, but does anyone know what hair colour ABC had in the weeks leading up to her murder? she was listed as blonde in her missing persons report - but most of her photos are shades of red/brunette. had she been blonde before the 19/4/12 hair appointment? - again, the colour of any strands found in the rear of the car would be strong evidence IMO

Not sure of her most recent hair colour, but I think finding hair strands with differing amounts of regrowth could be telling as you'd assume any strands found from the night in question would show almost none.

That is a really good point

Unlikely given what is hanging on the wall outside of its home .... Wouldn't want to end up on display like some of those other creatures. iN MY OPINION

I noticed those too! What's with all the horns? :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

One thing that has struck me, more than most aspects of this case, is how much distance the two families must have to remain estranged during such a tragic time.

Surely, if ever there were a time to let bygones be bygones, this was it?! IMO

I am all for letting bygones be, but would draw the line at anyone who killed my darling daughter. IMO

Factfinda, I completely concur. (IMO). :D

Cheers

WI, you crack me up.....I have thought you were a man but completely concur is more like what a woman would say - IMO (lol, sorry I am teasing) a man would just say concur. :blushing:

She was blonde at the C21 gathering two months prior. Photos have been password protected now. Link was provided in earlie thread.

I noticed those too! What's with all the horns? :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Refer to the previous 12 threads ...lt should keep you occupied for a short while ... Plenty of emoticons throughout for you to enjoy as well

I probably wouldn't mention him based on his adultery alone...let alone if I suspected him of murdering my daughter. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966