Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, on the other hand, maybe not so wild. There could have been someone lurking around (I'm referring to the nearby neighbour's dog that went uncharacteristically crazy and tore down the back yard that night). I think that what you have suggested could be a viable scenario.

I grew up next to a rural church. The altar wine got stolen often and we had lots of prowlers.

Oh I forgot. When N and G get home and check the photos on the iPhone there are none with the koala in frame so they hit the phone out of the window with a golf club.

Don't blame the innocent Koala - IT WAS A DROP BEAR!

Elusive, but deadly Drop Bear.

Maybe one of the little girls was doing an assignment on Koalas and proud parents went up to the scouting ground to take photos of them sleeping. 'Plop' one of them fell out of a tree straight on to Allison's head. GBC confronted the startled and growling Koala but it scratched his face and chest so he rang NBC because he is so good with wild animals. Meanwhile ABC is still knocked out. NBC meets GBC at roundabout with gun for koala and sniffing salts for Allison but when they go back to the spot they can't find the koala or Allison so NBC and GBC go home to sulk and are too ashamed to admit defeat.

Im going with this one except with all of GBC's impresive qualifications he dosnt seem to have a senior first aid certificate so maybe to rouse her he placed his hands around her throat and squeezed and shook her, when this didnt work he took her to the creek to splash water on her face this didnt work so he gave up and went home to watch the footy show.

Really???? I know you are in need of your 'solid proof' but if you just ask ask her gym buddies about the broken arm and black eyes.... I think you will be happily satisfied!

WHAT!!?? Someone else mentioned that Allison had a broken leg after GBC pushed her down the stairs. Is this for real or just gossip? :banghead:

I have yet to see any statement other than on this website that confirms that there actually was an AVO involved re the GBC household. Does anyone have any FACTUAL evidence of this that they can provide?

It's pure speculation, like many things/scenarios being discussed here.

WHAT!!?? Someone else mentioned that Allison had a broken leg after GBC pushed her down the stairs. Is this for real or just gossip? :banghead:

Allison was a victim of abuse - she suffered many fractured bones - these were serious enough for her to have to have seen medical care to immobilise and support with required casts etc but not serious breaks but enough to leave her gym buddies till she was able to use these limbs without the cast/support. If the autopsy ever becomes public knowledge this will be evident!

But, on the other hand, maybe not so wild. There could have been someone lurking around (I'm referring to the nearby neighbour's dog that went uncharacteristically crazy and tore down the back yard that night). I think that what you have suggested could be a viable scenario.

That's why I always lock my doors, day and night!

It is possible, as anything is possible because we don't have access to the facts which the Police do. But is it probable given that the police have indicated that Allison knew her killer(s) and indicated they are close to home? The media have indicated that there could be more than one person involved, but we don't yet know what part they played in her murder. MOO.
Could also be that the police are way wide of the mark. How long did it take them to get Daniel Morecomb's killer? Ten years?

Allison was a victim of abuse - she suffered many fractured bones - these were serious enough for her to have to have seen medical care to immobilise and leave her gym buddies till she was able to use these limbs without support.

Look, we better clarify that it is pure local gossip, otherwise would you please provide a link as to anything indicated in MSM about it?

Look, we better clarify that it is pure local gossip, otherwise would you please provide a link as to anything indicated in MSM about it?

absolutely nothing that I can substantiate in MSM so you will have to relegate to local rumour unfortunately!

absolutely nothing that I can substantiate in MSM so you will have to relegate to local rumour unfortunately!

That is fine, however the rules of this forum stipulate that if you make a factual statement, you are required to provide a link to MSM. Otherwise, you need to state that it is your opinion or gossip/rumour.

By the way, I am of the opinion that DV was a factor in this, however you need to make your postings clear as to whether they are rumour or fact.

Could also be that the police are way wide of the mark. How long did it take them to get Daniel Morecomb's killer? Ten years?

wow that was a long time between conviction and crime!!! and I think if you look at what the police did on this case- it reflected exactly what they learnt from the Daniel Morcombe case. Find the body!!!!!! Don't discount any evidence - the body and the crime scene are the deal breakers in a crime scene - if they can recover the two of them chances are they can work out what happened.

I read before on a link here, how some people found GBC intimidating, and had read a lot earlier how men at the school didn't seem to like him.
The more I read about him, the more I understand why, I can see your average down to earth Aus or Kiwi guy thinking what a tosser ( actually the guys wouldn't be as polite as this I'm sure) he is, probably coming along in his awful yellow jacket with all his badges on.
The more I read about him in interviews etc, the less I like him.
If he had a way with the ladies then no doubt a lot of the guys would have been a bit jealous of him - and, until recently, he drove a LEXUS and appeared to 'have it all' (ie, the Good Life). This perception would have been enough to bring activate the Tall Poppy Syndrome in many.

sorry case closed - I am usually the MOO MOO MOO poster! Was definitely living dangerously there! Good Pick up!

She may also have has osteoporosis, the coroner will take it all into account. Some people's bones break more easily than others.

Just thought some might be interested in this set of links on homicide from the Australian Institute of Criminology. This is a mine of information and there are downloadable pdfs available. It is a highly accessible website full of relevant material: http://www.aic.gov.au/crime_types/violence/homicide.aspx

My apologies if this has already been posted.

Cheers

Didnt think one could draw conclusions about such extreme emotions from just a photograph... JMO
'...they look as if...' - doesn't mean that they do, nor am I saying that they 'do' (...worship the ground he walks on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member