Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What doe the Springfield Century 21 have to do with this case?

One would assume that several suburbs away the Century 21 real estate would have nothing to do with the case however those of us who take the time to actually read before commenting would be aware of my previous comment that they have no listings. THAT IS HOW FAR REACHING THIS CASE IS.....

I believe you're wrong. I have it on good authority that he went to the police station and said "I'm sorry". Unless you happen to be an Indooropilly police officer, I don't see how you can summarily dismiss this suggestion. Just saying.

Radster - you believe he was saying Sorry for killing Allison and leaving the girls without a mother for the rest of their young lives? Or sorry just arrest me now - can you be a bit more specific?

OK minni! Here's one for you!

I have a friend at work that is very "close" to someone involved in this case. Over the weekend, he has told her the following:
* Allison arranged for the girls to have a sleep over at BC's on the Thurs night, so that she could "have it out" with GBC. (I have actually heard this as well, from numerous sources)
* GBC was with another woman that night, at the Scout Grounds, and Allison followed them/turned up. Obviously, a major fight broke out.
* Allison was killed and her hand was cut off, as the perp knew that there was skin under her fingernails from scatching.
* Allison was the one driving the silver Captiva.

Well, theories similar to this have been suggested and argued for and against in numerous threads on this forum for weeks. I personally, don't believe point 2, 3 and 4 that my co-worker has been told, as I was sure that the Police reported the house being the "crime scene" (most likely where she was killed?) and why would GBC and "?" be out in the middle of nowhere - surely, there were other places to go! My friend was talking about a hall - but I didn't think there was one there! Needless to say, we had a very heated lunch break today!

Anyway, I'm happy for holes to be shot into this one or am I being too narrow minded? :/

thanks bellgirl just spent 20 minutes replying and I got logged out!!!
so just quickly, coming from the inner circle always makes you think there might be some substance to it, but there is no way of knowing which bits are rumour and which are fact!!

It is a strange place for a rendevous, I agree, but perhaps the mistress has a husband and they couldnt go anywhere public or her house?

I don't like the hand idea but can imagine the killer wanting to get rid of evidence, but why stop there, if they can cut a hand off (pretty cold IMO) then they could keep on going and get rid of the body this way?

cant poke too many holes in other words :)

My advice is that he was in a shaken state and said simply, "I'm sorry", which may of course have meant "I'm sorry I crashed my car - now you've got some paperwork to do" or "I'm sorry this search (which it was still at that point) has taken up so many of your resources and time" or "I''m sorry I killed my wife". The officers were perplexed. Gerard left quickly and frazzled. An opportunity missed because it was so unexpected??? I don't know.

I have a friend at work that is very "close" to someone involved in this case. Over the weekend, he has told her the following:
* Allison arranged for the girls to have a sleep over at BC's on the Thurs night, so that she could "have it out" with GBC. (I have actually heard this as well, from numerous sources)
* GBC was with another woman that night, at the Scout Grounds, and Allison followed them/turned up. Obviously, a major fight broke out.
* Allison was killed and her hand was cut off, as the perp knew that there was skin under her fingernails from scatching.

Well, theories similar to this have been suggested and argued for and against in numerous threads on this forum for weeks. I personally, don't believe point 2, 3 and 4 that my co-worker has been told, as I was sure that the Police reported the house being the "crime scene" (most likely where she was killed?) and why would GBC and "?" be out in the middle of nowhere - surely, there were other places to go! My friend was talking about a hall - but I didn't think there was one there! Needless to say, we had a very heated lunch break today!

Anyway, I'm happy for holes to be shot into this one or am I being too narrow minded? :/

Apparently the scout grounds were not very compatible for getting 'cosy' if you catch my drift???

My advice is that he was in a shaken state and said simply, "I'm sorry", which may of course have meant "I'm sorry I crashed my car - now you've got some paperwork to do" or "I'm sorry this search (which it was still at that point) has taken up so many of your resources and time" or "I''m sorry I killed my wife". The officers were perplexed. Gerard left quickly and frazzled. An opportunity missed because it was so unexpected??? I don't know.

Cr Paul Tully Lawyer said this.

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/allison-baden-clay-murder-noose-is.html

Thanks! Would love to hear what your theory is with regard to what may have happened ...

Like many other people, I have access to different ideas of what happened in this particular case. However, every person has a responsibility to ensure that published information is based in fact, and this is why I don't post theories on this forum. I'm extremely wary of speculation, but am very interested in some of the links that have been provided here. I am also very wary of defamation, which is why I avoid referring to specific people and attempting to draw conclusions simply from what other users post.

I believe the very few details that are publicly known in this case seem to offer very minimal opportunity for genuine amateur sleuthing.

IMO

Cheers

I still can't figure out why there has been two versions of events that morning. GBC said, firstly, that she went for a walk and didn't come back. (he even told her parents that). Then we hear he last saw her the night before at 10pm watching the footy show. To me, this alone is a bit sus.

How is that so hard to understand?

- He last saw her at 10pm watching TV
- He goes to bed.
- She goes to bed.
- She gets up earlier than him and heads off for a morning walk.
- He gets up and she hasn't returned from her walk.

(I am not saying this is what happened, but this is what you are getting confused with)

Where is gets confusing is there is another version where she went for a walk at night.

I'm new so this may have already been covered. I've been told GBC walked in to Indrops police station on the same day as his car accident and said "I'm sorry". The officers there were like, "For what exactly". He then left.

He was taken to Royal Brisbane Hospital after crashing his car outside Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, in Brisbane’s west on Sunday afternoon.

Mr Baden-Clay suffered very minor injuries after crashing into the bus terminal at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.

Inspector Mark Laing confirmed Mr Baden-Clay did have a traffic accident and had been taken to hospital.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ter-in-car-crash/story-e6freoof-1226336841867

I believe the very few details that are publicly known in this case seem to offer very minimal opportunity for genuine amateur sleuthing.

IMO

Cheers

Do you recommend that we just give up talking here? Or is any of it helpful?:please:

'"There's Allison's neighbour from across the road, jogging along Brookfield Rd at dusk.

"I never met her," she says. "We only saw her walking past on her walks. I've been thinking about that. Mainly about how sad it is."'

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/tears-for-girl-next-door/story-fn6ck45n-1226347238522

:please:

And this quote from the neighbour IMO says something.

The neighbour is a teacher. She could have spoken about Pathways, the resilience program Allison spent five years of her life taking to schools across southeast Queensland; a program her neighbour knew well.

"I'm finding it hard to deal with," she says. "She wasn't that far away. I didn't sleep that night she went missing. I just happened to be not sleeping.

"Maybe if I'd looked out the window or something. Maybe I could have been helpful. But I didn't."

BBM

I'll have a go:

1. Could be right

2. They had the keys at Century 21 to all the empty houses for rent and sale. They could have meet in any of those which would have been safer and more comfortable.

3. Cleaning under the nails would be far easier than cutting a hand off. Would they have had the right tools to do this, wrists have bones, muscle and tendons.

* Maybe only the rings were removed and maybe a finger but not the hand. This also indicates that the body wasn't meant to be found*

4. Could be right

Just my thoughts

Do you recommend that we just give up talking here? Or is any of it helpful?:please:

I think people need to make individual choices but should be informed first. I don't want to reopen last night's discussion topic (as per the mods' posts); I was just answering a question regarding my own personal posting habits.

Cheers

ughhh WI the latin is ordinary!!!! Perhaps for just us poor simple folk you could provide the translation - cause I am really not going to spend any time translating sorry to even attempt to get the humour and this way your appeal would be so much more wide ranging!

A link to what?? The Lexus story has been told in several CM articles (and no, I don't have those links to hand - but they have all been posted on this site previously).

Sorry Heyer - but guys have a keen eye about cars and I don't think an old Lexus 4wd with dorky Vanity plates is going to give any guy an ego problem with the ladies of the area. More likely that both men and women alike think ' what a try hard!

Brookfield is generally a very affluent suburb with large acreage properties with families who own several flashy expensive european vehicles - so if he was trying to present an image - cant really seeing him having a great impact.

ughhh WI the latin is ordinary!!!! Perhaps for just us poor simple folk you could provide the translation - cause I am really not going to spend any time translating sorry to even attempt to get the humour and this way your appeal would be so much more wide ranging!
I'm with you, depresses me that all I remember of my schoolgirl latin is "amo amas amat... and I'm not 100% sure I've even got that right.

I'll have a go:

1. Could be right

2. They had the keys at Century 21 to all the empty houses for rent and sale. They could have meet in any of those which would have been safer and more comfortable.

3. Cleaning under the nails would be far easier than cutting a hand off. Would they have had the right tools to do this, wrists have bones, muscle and tendons.

* Maybe only the rings were removed and maybe a finger but not the hand. This also indicates that the body wasn't meant to be found*

4. Could be right

Just my thoughts

Thank you Katikutloose. Re no 3 : I totally agree. If you're meeting up with your lover (in a less than classy spot ?? btw) why would you have a knife/axe in your back pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo