Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Heyer - but guys have a keen eye about cars and I don't think an old Lexus 4wd with dorky Vanity plates is going to give any guy an ego problem with the ladies of the area. More likely that both men and women alike think ' what a try hard!

Brookfield is generally a very affluent suburb with large acreage properties with families who own several flashy expensive european vehicles - so if he was trying to present an image - cant really seeing him having a great impact.

HEYERDAHL
So if you have a LEXUS it entitles you to fraternize with staff while you have a wife and 3 young daughters at home, and this is exceptable?

How could he be a tall poppy, when this is all he has to offer is a LEXUS? (probably leased)
How must Allison have felt during all this?
All she would have owned is his washing. She surely would have felt spent, and let down then while trying to cater to his needs at the same time.

My husband made to comment that he had a VAUXAHALL and it did not get him any shelias, and Shorty had a Hillman all still married for over 40years.

Here's my theory, and I'm very happy for people to poke holes in it ...

1. ABC arrives home from hairdresser. Tonight they are going to have one of their "15 minutes of honesty" sessions arising out of their marriage counselling which started in January (this is not random info but medium-level source reliability). Just quietly, I don't think many marriages could survive 15 minutes of honesty on a regular basis, but I digress.

2. A domestic fight erupts. It gets physical and GBC overshoots the mark. He is terrified, imagines everything he is set to lose as a result of his crime - a life in jail, a life without his daughters - and he rings his parents in a panic.

3. Nigel comes over, assesses the situation and advises GBC that the only course of action is to dispose of the body and make it seem as though ABC has succumbed either to her alleged depression or to foul play from a random unknown source while out on a walk or while sitting in her loungeroom, GBC fast asleep in the next room. Nigel is a "family first" man, an experienced hunter, a "shoot frst, ask later" kind of guy ... maybe? This the story we have to go with, my son. Trust me, you will lose everything you have worked for - that we have all worked for - if you do not.

4. They drive to the scout camp (mostly known only to scouts) and dispose of the body, believing it will not be found.

5. NBC advises GBC to go home and make some calls about Allison having disappeared while walking.

6. GBC rings police at 7am, clearly frantic, but scratches on his chest and possibly previous evidence of domestic unrest, maybe even the fact the kids were coincidentally at someone's else house that night of all nights, lead them to consider homicide equally as likely as suicide at this point.

I don't think the mistress was directly involved. I don't think it was pre-meditated. I do think he is man who, IMO, has made a gargantuan mistake in the heat of sheer rage and who is trying to put off payment of that rage at all costs, not least of all for his girls.

MOO. Thoughts?

Sounds reasonable. Sort of similar to what I've always thought.

Here's my theory, and I'm very happy for people to poke holes in it ...

1. ABC arrives home from hairdresser. Tonight they are going to have one of their "15 minutes of honesty" sessions arising out of their marriage counselling which started in January (this is not random info but medium-level source reliability). Just quietly, I don't think many marriages could survive 15 minutes of honesty on a regular basis, but I digress.

2. A domestic fight erupts. It gets physical and GBC overshoots the mark. He is terrified, imagines everything he is set to lose as a result of his crime - a life in jail, a life without his daughters - and he rings his parents in a panic.

3. Nigel comes over, assesses the situation and advises GBC that the only course of action is to dispose of the body and make it seem as though ABC has succumbed either to her alleged depression or to foul play from a random unknown source while out on a walk or while sitting in her loungeroom, GBC fast asleep in the next room. Nigel is a "family first" man, an experienced hunter, a "shoot frst, ask later" kind of guy ... maybe? This the story we have to go with, my son. Trust me, you will lose everything you have worked for - that we have all worked for - if you do not.

4. They drive to the scout camp (mostly known only to scouts) and dispose of the body, believing it will not be found.

5. NBC advises GBC to go home and make some calls about Allison having disappeared while walking.

6. GBC rings police at 7am, clearly frantic, but scratches on his chest and possibly previous evidence of domestic unrest, maybe even the fact the kids were coincidentally at someone's else house that night of all nights, lead them to consider homicide equally as likely as suicide at this point.

I don't think the mistress was directly involved. I don't think it was pre-meditated. I do think he is man who, IMO, has made a gargantuan mistake in the heat of sheer rage and who is trying to put off payment of that rage at all costs, not least of all for his girls.

MOO. Thoughts?

We'll probably never know exactly what went on but I reckon that's probably not far from what happened, IMO. I so wish the police would provide us with some new information. Anything would do, mr detective who is reading this :fence:

HEYERDAHL
So if you have a LEXUS it entitles you to fraternize with staff while you have a wife and 3 young daughters at home, and this is exceptable?

How could he be a tall poppy, when this is all he has to offer is a LEXUS? (probably leased)
How must Allison have felt during all this?
All she would have owned is his washing. She surely would have felt spent, and let down then while trying to cater to his needs at the same time.

My husband made to comment that he had a VAUXAHALL and it did not get him any shelias, and Shorty had a Hillman all still married for over 40years.
And your point is???

I have been very impressed by the restraint and grace shown by Mr and Mrs Dickie. If a man (hypothetically speaking) strangled my daughter, and mother of my granddaughters, then dumped her body in a creek to bloat and rot like some fetid animal carcass, then he would need to pray as earnestly as he could every day that the police would arrest him and lock him away in a safe and secure remand centre as soon as possible.

Yes most of that theory works for me. I still have the idea that someone else called the police though and that stuffed up Friday's plans, they may have been planning to take Allison's car and leave it en route to where she was heading for the conference, and then call the police panicked on Friday night.
I do wonder if the neighbour from over the road, who said she couldn't sleep and wishes she had looked out the window, did hear anything.

I have been very impressed by the restraint and grace shown by Mr and Mrs Dickie. If a man (hypothetically speaking) strangled my daughter, and mother of my granddaughters, then dumped her body in a creek to bloat and rot like some fetid animal carcass, then he would need to pray as earnestly as he could every day that the police would arrest him and lock him away in a safe and secure remand centre as soon as possible.

I'm sure there's a lot of very decent parents who feel exactly the way you do. :)

If he had a way with the ladies then no doubt a lot of the guys would have been a bit jealous of him - and, until recently, he drove a LEXUS and appeared to 'have it all' (ie, the Good Life). This perception would have been enough to bring activate the Tall Poppy Syndrome in many.

sorry, had to come out of retirement for this one...lol
the above might be true if it weren't for the fact that most of the guys that crossed his path i.e community and school fathers etc could 'buy and sell' GBC in a heartbeat!
There would be no tall poppy syndrome here I am afriad given a large majority of the guys in his community that he would cross paths with are lawyers, doctors, accountants, business owners, captains of industry etc and not only drive cars twice the value of a lexus (which incidently is half the price of BMW & Mercedez) but also OWN (not rent) homes worth $1-2million dollars.
sorry to bring you down on this point... :)

the above might be true if it weren't for the fact that most of the guys that crossed his path i.e community and school fathers etc could 'buy and sell' GBC in a heartbeat!
There would be no tall poppy syndrome here I am afriad given a large majority of the guys in his community that he would cross paths with are lawyers, doctors, accountants, business owners, captains of industry etc and not only drive cars twice the value of a lexus (which incidently is half the price of BMW & Mercedez) but also OWN (not rent) homes worth $1-2million dollars.

Spot on. :) When you put it that way, there really wasn't much for anyone to be jealous of, was there?

Well said. I admire your words. I would love to be able to give the Dixies a hug. They would be suffering in silence.

Please tell me this. Once this case is before the Court, will people still be able to make comments on a site like this without effecting the trial?

Spot on. :) When you put it that way, there really wasn't much for anyone to be jealous of, was there?

ha ha, no not at all. Even the average small time builder, plumber, electrician these days could buy and sell GBC (I don't think it would be terribly hard from all reports)
Its hardly the point, in fact its not the point, money is not the issue here, a woman is dead. But since it was raised by this poster I thought it relevant to put him back into his box. People expose themselves for what they really are or what they really think in the end don't they!

:floorlaugh:
lol its true mate, that's why his credit card got declined he went to buy the groceries after his latest trip to the chemist, nothing to do with a hairdressing appointment he's a pill popper....or maybe thats just what someone wants you to think....maybe he's buying lots of codral cold and flu and has a meth lab in his house....in cahoots with the triad bikers....and that caused the fight....when he said to Allison that he was going downstairs to 'cook' and she said "**** we aint havin ****ing sausages again are we? you spend half your life downstairs cooking and all we eat are these ****** sausages......"...

He flew into an almighty rage..... you know what sausage cookers are like.....I know a few people on here are suss of them.....

you see what I'm saying here...Im not making this stuff up!

***dedicated to my dear banished friend CJ who is probably making her hubbys life a living hell atm***

:)
Good laugh Greg. Appreciated.

Nope, not convinced by what you say - sorry! Being a Mr Rich Guy and owning a Merc / BMW / Ferrari doesn't necessarily mean you are really attractive to the ladies I'm afraid...unless they're after your dosh of course! I've never met GBC, but, if (being so hard-up financially compared with his more affluent neighbours) he was still able to find ladies for all those 'affairs' (so endlessly dissected on this site), then they must have been impressed by more than his old Lexus!

Nope, not convinced by what you say - sorry! Being a Mr Rich Guy and owning a Merc / BMW / Ferrari doesn't necessarily mean you are really attractive to the ladies I'm afraid...unless they're after your dosh of course! I've never met GBC, but, if (being so hard-up financially compared with his more affluent neighbours) he was still able to find ladies for all those 'affairs' (so endlessly dissected on this site), then they must have been impressed by more than his old Lexus!

It doesn't take much to attract some people. And.. since he seemed to act like he had money, that could have been part of the attraction. IMO

Radster - I know that you deleted your post as you're concerned about defamation. I am too. After this morning's mod confirmation, that we are not at all safe, and need to be very responsible and careful about what we post - but, I agreed with your theory 100%.

And I would probably consider engaging some of his "room-mates" to make his life as miserable and painful as possible for the rest of his life!

WHAT!!?? Someone else mentioned that Allison had a broken leg after GBC pushed her down the stairs. Is this for real or just gossip? :banghead:
Might be useful to check BRIZZYCHICK'S posts in an earlier thread - among others there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie