Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a bit of a phenomon whereby people who know they are about to be locked up for a long time head out to Maccas for a binge feed the night, or day, before. Just sayin'.

Ooooh....anyone else going to Macca's tonight or tomorrow??...lol

I heard he was having a few beers at some seedy pub with an equally seedy mate. :what:

:moo:

Sounds about right...I'd bet the seedy mate will be paying too.

Maybe they're both going off to the big house together.

Thanks Hawkins for all your valuable insights.... You are by far one of the most respected posters on this site... And I am sure a lot of my fellow posters will agree with my sentiments.

I for one, truly look forward to your posts!

Thanks again Hawkins...

Clients will be made well aware of this by their lawyers??..

It stinks big time in my opinion...kill another human being, do whatever with the body...go to jail for approx piddly 8yrs....then you're out free to live the rest of your life wherever you want.

I totally agree!! Where is mandatory life??? ... with no possibility of parole???

There is a bit of a phenomon whereby people who know they are about to be locked up for a long time head out to Maccas for a binge feed the night, or day, before. Just sayin'.
Sort of like The Last Supper?

I have worked for and around a LOT of agents in a marketing capacity and he was one of the better ones. Mind you, I have not worked in that field for three years now, and my impression is that things went downhill for GBC concurrent with the onset of the affair (eyes off the ball, "honesty, integrity and no surprises" no longer entirely applicable, IMO). Market downturn, Brisbane floods, affair exposed ... it's a slippery slope. So yes, on the face of it now, he's not looking AT ALL like a successful real estate agent, but any snapshot of someone's life is just that - a snapshot in time, not the whole story. And I don't think brands of car or styles of house are any reflection of ANYTHING. Just saying.

Yes I've seen that one too but it still doesn't say who he actually made the phone call to....I've still to find any report which says police said GBC called them/000.

Here's how I think it went that night because I don't think he called the police at all.

An argument at the house which escalated.....this was a cause for the neighbours to become very concerned...concerned enough to warrant them calling police. (police later interviewed them three times about that night)

Police arrived after receiving neighbours call....(as is often the case these days...they can take hours to attend so it's quite possible they didn't arrive until around 6am the next morning.)

On their arrival, (keeping in mind they are there to attend a loud domestic) they noticed "unspecified observations"....they ask GBC "where is your wife"..to which he replies..."I don't know". Police contact detectives because they think something's gone very wrong at that house...house is declared a crime scene.

GBC calls Allison's parents .... "He (Mr Baden-Clay) just said she went for a walk and she didn't return - that's all he said," Mr Dickie said.

(Also accounts for the many reports which stated she'd gone for a walk).

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840

Allison's parents then call police & report her as missing. This is why I think, in the earlier days, police repeatedly said they didn't think she'd met her demise....they were looking for a missing person...an alive Allison.

GBC hauls in the lawyer & his story then is ..."last saw her watching tv & I went to bed".

....just my opinion..MO...IMO

Love your work, Marlywings, but beg to differ. In the article cited by Berry:

By 7.30am on the Friday, he was on the phone to police to report her disappearance.

http://www.news.com.au/national/ #ixzz1wEFvTjUm

The theory about the neighbours calling police after hearing a heated argument doesn’t stand up. Sure the police can take a while to respond to certain matters but I think if it was a potential domestic violence situation they would have been at the Baden-Clay house a lot sooner.

Likewise, I really can’t imagine it being the Dickies who rang police in the morning. One of the first things they would have asked GBC is, “Have you called the police to report her missing?” GBC: “Nah, haven’t got round to it yet.”

GBC would have known that sooner or later, someone would report her missing – so it may as well be him. By then the panic would have dissipated and he would want/need a degree of control over the situation.
This is where things go pear-shaped. How long has she been missing – since 10pm the night before or the 6am walk? Why did he jump to that conclusion? Did he call any of her friends or family first, to see if they’d heard from her? Did he jump in either of his vehicles to look for her (maybe she twisted an ankle, stopped to have a chat with a friend)?

The police turn up and something is amiss – was it his dodgy story, his demeanour, odd smells in the house?

Asked why police responded in such force to a missing person's report on the Friday morning, Supt Ainsworth yesterday said officers who first attended made unspecified observations they reported to detectives.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/sunday-mail/scream-in-the-night-alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

GBC has supposedly spoken to police about Allison’s disappearance but has not made an official statement to them. Likewise, he has never provided the public with an account of her final movements (or, in fact, any other statements/appeals for information…but that’s another issue). No doubt he has been told to stay quiet – anything you say can and will be used against you… I surmise the police will not get an official statement out of him until he is actually arrested. He is waiting to see what they come up with and then will adapt his version of events accordingly. Hence, he avoids the possibility of contradicting himself and undermining his alleged innocence.

The police have been very careful with the information they release because they know he’s watching it all. It’s a game of cat and mouse. They’re hoping that by giving him a certain confidence (he is still free 5 weeks after the fact), he’ll do or say something that will give him away. Hopefully the revelations about the toxicology results will bring about some results but then that's what I thought about the TM reveal…he is one very lucky man thus far!

And then off to Wacol.

They don't have to pack anything.....it's all supplied.

Lots of new friends.

Plenty of company.

Room of your own with security.

Contact councelling.

Sort of like The Last Supper?

There used to be a Maccas across the road from the Supreme Court buildings in George St. It was a bizarre sight, during luncheon breaks in homicide trials, to see the accused eating a burger just tables away from the arresting officers and witnesses. Also the occasional reporter hoping to eavesdrop something juicy.

When journos say "it's understood" it usually means "I know this to be fact but I'm not allowed to attribute it yet" ... inside info provided to respected crime reporter, but not "on the record" yet. In other words, I believe an arrest is imminent, IMO.

When journos say "it's understood" it usually means "I know this to be fact but I'm not allowed to attribute it yet" ... inside info provided to respected crime reporter, but not "on the record" yet. In other words, I believe an arrest is imminent, IMO.

I am crossing everything that you are right.

Ok I'm off on Holidays at 5 am for a month, I won't have much internet acces . I'm coming back on the 1st of July and I hope, hope, hope this will be resolved by then...
Keep up the good work sleuthers!

I wouldn't say it's a 'racist' term. It has been around for a very long time, and is no different how all people from wherever are given slang names.

My Dad, (God rest his soul) used to say Sherman Tank. So it could also be termed as Shermo speak I suppose. :waitasec: :floorlaugh: Back on topic.

It seems like they only have some parts back as it says in this ... It is understood other forensic test results are outstanding, but police say they are moving as fast as they can in the investigation.

Also it looks like we may not know what the toxicology findings are as it says in the report... Police won't reveal what information they've gleaned so far from the post mortem on Mrs Baden-Clay's body and say they won't be releasing the toxicology findings which were returned yesterday.

Also someone had on here a link to where you can find details. I had found my friends details on there and was going to look for my brothers fiancee's as her report came back yesterday too :( . Is the person still on here that left the link or does anyone remember it please??

oops sorry i didn't explain the site very well it had all details of peoples accidents/autopsy reports/ how things happened and cod

It seems like they only have some parts back as it says in this ... It is understood other forensic test results are outstanding, but police say they are moving as fast as they can in the investigation.

Also it looks like we may not know what the toxicology findings are as it says in the report... Police won't reveal what information they've gleaned so far from the post mortem on Mrs Baden-Clay's body and say they won't be releasing the toxicology findings which were returned yesterday.

Also someone had on here a link to where you can find details. I had found my friends details on there and was going to look for my brothers fiancee's as her report came back yesterday too :( . Is the person still on here that left the link or does anyone remember it please??

Sorry, I don't remember, but they will at some point release the Cause of Death IMO.

Hey Angel,

the other forensics results mentioned may not relate to Allison's body. They could be tests on soil or grass in the area near where Allison was found or at the scout camp. Maybe they are tests on the two vehicles when the were impounded. We don't know at this stage.

Sorry I can't help you with the link you mentioned.

Very glad that the toxicology results are in, let's hope this means this week we will see some charges laid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME