Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to time difference I have just got up.Surprised to see so many still logged on.Just doing a catch up but so so sad to see the results showed nothing.

Thanks Berry and Makara, I really didn't think we knew for fact re the sleepover. Appreciate you guys clarifying.

Sorry for misleading earlier. I was under the impression we had established it as fact. Thanks to the media reports. I now see the post regarding Makara posting after speaking with the journo. It still confuses me though why they would report it as a fact of the sleepover being Thurs, if in reality they did not know which night.

I'm wondering if a certain journo has been reading this forum...

May 31, 2012 12:00AM

Meanwhile, questions remain over the timing of Mrs Baden-Clay's disappearance.

It is alleged her husband, Gerard Baden-Clay, initially said she went for a walk the night of April 19, but then said it was the morning of April 20.

Neither his lawyer Darren Mahony nor police yesterday would clarify which was correct.

Various police media releases say she was last seen at her home on Brookfield Rd in Brisbane's west about 10pm on April 19 "wearing grey tracksuit pants and running shoes

Mr Baden-Clay told family and friends that she went for a walk and didn't return.

In one appeal for help from the public, police identified the time-frame that she went missing as "Thursday evening or early Friday morning".

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...results-released/story-e6freoof-1226372823158

Of course a crime reporter (Alison Sandy) would be questioning this, does not even have to read here.........the weasel has not said either story is true marly.

Police haven't any way of pinning him down as no FORMAL STATEMENT made yet.

Of course a crime reporter (Alison Sandy) would be questioning this, does not even have to read here.........the weasel has not said either story is true marly.

Police haven't any way of pinning him down as no FORMAL STATEMENT made yet.

I think it's quite the coincidence this report comes out after all the posts over the last couple of days on here regarding "she went for a walk & didn't come back".

At least she tried to verify it...good try Alison Sandy.

well death by poison from Chinese Restaurant has been eliminated at least!!

I think the police are very astute releasing this information. Well if she didn't die from an overdose(suicide) or from a third party poisoning ????

What or who could be the focus of the investigation?

We only know that the BC cars are of interest, the house was a crime scene and she was found not far from a well known scout camp!!

Yes and a scout camp that is more familiar to some more than others. Does this scouting camp "close down" or become much quieter in winter? Was someone aware that you could perhaps hide something there and assume it wouldn't be found for a long time?

:) Well, when you put it that way. :rocker: lol

Isn't it funny how some us just thought "oh no" re the tox results. Thanks to you level headed ones for easing my anxiety there. So lets say it's a good thing : ) Tox results don't show broken bones or such.

Century 21 Taringa now down to two sales listings, and three rental listings. IMO Looks like the rental side of things maybe going downhill now as well.

What I'm finding rather interesting is one of those listings is at 57 Woodfield Road Pullenvale. I read on Robbo's site tonight a message from Sad for Allison (hope you are also here with us Sad for Allison). I've included their message below and bolded the parts that to me, are of interest.

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...ks (Comments for Aussie Criminals and Crooks)

Sad for Allison says:
May 30, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Interesting your comments on this Sasha. I saw a lady yesterday who I knew way back from several years ago, who lives in Woodfield Rd Pullenvale, and she told me she saw a small black 4WD parked outside a property for sale on the night Allison disappeared. It’s a narrow, not very long street, and she said there was a C21 sign outside it with GBC’s picture on the sign, so it may (or may not) be the same house.

When she was going home on the Thurs evening she slowed down to have a look at the display furniture that had recently been put in there to market the home, as the previous owners had already moved out, and she assumed the agent was there. She was surprised to find no-one about. When police did their questioning a few days later, she told them about this and they sent police around to the house who remained there for an hour or so. Perhaps all this means though, is that police are on the ball and following up every lead? I suppose it’s possible to assume that perhaps Allison’s body was stored there temporarily until it could be moved to another spot. It was just a coincidence that I was thinking about this today and then you mentioned it… Anyway, I’m confident that the police are not missing anything, and are in the process of making sure they have an air-tight case.

BBM.

1. The small black 4WD. We've been told by those 'in the know' that TM drives a black BMW. Is it a BMW 4WD?

2. This vehicle was seen outside the property on the night that Allison disappeared.

3. This house was for sale (and still is) and listed with C21, BGC's real estate office.

4. SFA's friend drove past the house and had a sticky beak, and assumed the agent was at the property but was surprised that no one was there.

5. The Police checked out the property and apparently stayed for about an hour or so.

Speculation on my part.

GBC kills Allison for whatever reason, :banghead: panics and calls TM. He has to get Allison's body out of the house. He has the keys to the vacant property at Pullenvile and they decide to take Allison there until he can clear his head.

TM comes to his house and Allison is bundled into TM's black BMW and transferred to the house at Pullenvale. I don't know the area (I live in another state) so I'm not sure if they would have to go through the Kenmore roundabout to get to the Pullenvale property. This may have happened at 10:00pm or shortly after. After having a while to think about what has happened GBC and TM realise that they can't leave Allison at the Pullenvale house so they head off (at roughly 11:30pm) each of them driving one of the family vehicles to collect her and dispose of her body. Hence the two family cars were seen coming and going through the roundabout.

I know, I know, it's totally out there but this whole case is so frustrating! :banghead:

Good point, that is a lot of days to be away from home.

Oh my gosh. Brain flash!
Remember how he carried out that laundry basket of clothes and a few of us were commenting on that? No suitcases,not many clothes?
Perhaps because most of his stuff was already at his parents as were the girls stuff as they have a regular sleepover. He wouldn't need much from the house if the majority of stuff was already at BC seniors?

Oh my gosh. Brain flash!
Remember how he carried out that laundry basket of clothes and a few of us were commenting on that? No suitcases,not many clothes?
I remember that. Only one picture of a basket of clothes being carried out was published.

However, that doesn't mean he didn't carry other stuff out of which no pictures were taken. I reckon we don't really know how much he took.

Yes and a scout camp that is more familiar to some more than others. Does this scouting camp "close down" or become much quieter in winter? Was someone aware that you could perhaps hide something there and assume it wouldn't be found for a long time?

Exactly!

MOO.

I remember that. Only one picture of a basket of clothes being carried out was published.

However, that doesn't mean he didn't carry other stuff out of which no pictures were taken. I reckon we don't really know how much he took.

True. We need a sneaky/helpful journo prepared to lose their job. Anyone? :what:

I do remember in that video that his sister was also carrying stuff out so I would say IMO that the video has been selectively edited.

Is anyone able to tell me what the make/model of the BWANA car is please?

Also, bet the signage will be off that Prado now it would be parked in that shopping centre!

I keep thinking back to the facebook page when they were first asking for witnesses.
I have posted this a couple of times. Surely someone here(besides that 1 poster who did,not putting you on the spot) saw what was written?? Perhaps the lady saw the old guy sitting at the bus stop(I believe the "odd" thing was before midnight)
See the post May 1 at 10:58pm.
https://www.facebook.com/QueenslandPolice/posts/291907457562388

Perhaps he couldn't stand seeing that face looking back at him in the mirror. His eyes are very telling IMO. The word haunted comes to mind.

I've been thinking that about the beard for awhile, the whole "man in the mirror" thing. No doubt can't bear to look at himself .... IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie