Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison Baden Clay went for a walk on the night and she never came home, as her body had been knocked off a bridge in the dark by a drunk driver who may never even have known what he did. In the footage of the lady's husband, he LOOKS and SEEMS innocent. I think the Police Results can only show his innocence yet again.

and your media link for this is.......

<modsnip> I'm pretty sure that IF ABC was hit by an unknown drunk driver, her body would have had significant injuries. Certainly she would have displayed signs of trauma. Thank god the police use more sophisticated means of establishing a suspect other than how they LOOK innocent so they must be! LOL!

Allison Baden Clay went for a walk on the night and she never came home, as her body had been knocked off a bridge in the dark by a drunk driver who may never even have known what he did.

The bridge in question, i am presuming you mean the bridge over Kholo Creek where Allison's body was found, is roughly 10kms from her home. IF you knew the area at all you would realise that a walk to this bridge is:

• a very long way;
    difficult in the dark (if the walk was late at night);
    has very little street lighting;
    has very few footpaths to walk on;

Then after walking all that way in the dark, on the road, there are no witnesses to say she was there at all. The walk would have taken her at least 4 hours (and thats assuming flat ground, which it is not).

Good post Blue Bottle and the beard started when she disappeared so I'm guessing that he knew then that the 'new start' had begun.....

Maybe he's hiding scars...which could be a constant reminder of what may have happened that night....he'd see this every time he looked in a mirror. In majority of earlier photos he has a phone glued to his ear/side of his face so who knows what was behind the phone.

Although I do think the beard is just to disguise his appearance...so he's not recognised as easily as he was previously. Possibly the lawyer suggested it.

Allison Baden Clay went for a walk on the night and she never came home, as her body had been knocked off a bridge in the dark by a drunk driver who may never even have known what he did. In the footage of the lady's husband, he LOOKS and SEEMS innocent. I think the Police Results can only show his innocence yet again.

Whilst he may in fact be innocent, there has been absolutely nothing in MSM that would indicate that Allison was hit by a drunk driver... The police would not have impounded family cars and taken computers, questioned GBC's mistress etc etc if they thought it was as simple as a hit and run.
Sorry julianbella, but I don't buy your theory. Unless of course you have some further information that we are not privy to that could indicate this??
In regards to looks and seems innocent, that's irrelevant, I'm sure he also looked and seemed to be a good husband and we all know that's not true!! Police don't base their investigations on looks.

I've wondered why GBC is driving the gold Suzuki. Have the family cars been returned to him? If they have where are they? Does he not want to drive them because he either knows or suspects (benefit of the doubt here) they were used in Allison's death (I know I would have no desire to drive a car that I believed had previously contained my dead spouses body....or any body for that matter)? Perhaps he thought it would provide some anonymity? Alternatively are they still with the police?

I've wondered why GBC is driving the gold Suzuki. Have the family cars been returned to him? If they have where are they? Does he not want to drive them because he either knows or suspects (benefit of the doubt here) they were used in Allison's death (I know I would have no desire to drive a car that I believed had previously contained my dead spouses body....or any body for that matter)? Perhaps he thought it would provide some anonymity? Alternatively are they still with the police?

I think it is to be more anonymous. Must say, now i have been focussing on those 2 cars for weeks, it seems they are everywhere now!

Channel 9 "Mornings" show has announced a segment about this case coming up later in the show.

People have been talking about not knowing there were cameras on the roundabout at Kenmore. I think the roundabout is not filmed but rather the shops nearby and the footage they are referring to is the removal of an item that night that will play an important part in the investigation.

The bridge in question, i am presuming you mean the bridge over Kholo Creek where Allison's body was found, is roughly 10kms from her home. IF you knew the area at all you would realise that a walk to this bridge is:

• a very long way;
    difficult in the dark (if the walk was late at night);
    has very little street lighting;
    has very few footpaths to walk on;

Then after walking all that way in the dark, on the road, there are no witnesses to say she was there at all. The walk would have taken her at least 4 hours (and thats assuming flat ground, which it is not).

Well there is no way she would have walked there...4 hours...thank you FirstTimer for this info...

I think it is to be more anonymous. Must say, now i have been focussing on those 2 cars for weeks, it seems they are everywhere now!

All the local Captiva drivers must wonder why other drivers are pursuing them with magnifying glasses in hand ;p

It appears that the media in general is trying very hard to keep this case in the news with very little new details to report.

People have been talking about not knowing there were cameras on the roundabout at Kenmore. I think the roundabout is not filmed but rather the shops nearby and the footage they are referring to is the removal of an item that night that will play an important part in the investigation.

There is a live streaming camera monitoring the roundabout.

This raises a question: how did Allison travel after the hairdressers? Did she get home by her own car? Was she waiting at the roundabout to be picked up by somebody else?
What happened after she left the hairdressers? Do we know?

I have been thinking about this after seeing the old news report re the times police were originally thinking asking about sightings. I wonder if this scenario is worth thinking about.

IMO I don't think Allison went home after the hairdresser - I don't know where she went or if had any bearing on the tragedy of that night, but because of the police timeline, I don't think it was to her Brookfield home.
What time she returned is also open to conjecture - whether her return bought on the ensuing argument, that was overheard by the neighbours KI don't know. I feel that this was one of the reasons why the police were interested in the roundabout, what they saw on camera, did not fit with the GBC story.

From the CM article today, I don't think the case is as clear cut as many of us hoped. I think and arrest may be quite a while away and I feel IMO that the toxicology results were not what the police expected or hoped them to be.

IMOO

"Mornings" show (channel 9) interviewed a journo from Woman's Weekly mag, who outlined basically what we know already and said that police have a suspect or suspects in mind, but they will take their time to complete their investigation. She said it's obvious police are playing a "cat & mouse" type game and releasing very few details to the media. She also implied police are "watching" certain people.

EDIT: She also said the girls are living with their father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo