Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Greg Shaw??...

Senior director of Forensic and Scientific Services, Greg Shaw, says forensic examinations in the Allison Baden-Clay murder investigation have been given the highest priority.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...sic-tests-police/story-e6frf7l6-1226367723054

Unless there are two Greg Shaw's in the QPS involved in this case he has a wife and family similar age to the victim; While I was still a copper being investigated by CMC IN A CASE WHICH WAS INNOCENT he was honest impartial and in touch with how the general MFP thinks.

Regarding the silver Captiva, in a much earlier thread, one poster observed a fresh, greenish liquid underneath the radiator of the Captiva in question. Other posters dismissed it as insignificant. The original poster insisted it may be significant. His explanation was that the Captiva radiator is lower (than the Prados) and would not travel well over rocks etc. He saw a fresh leak evident on the concrete. In view of Police enquiry about a silver Captiva in the early hours of the morning that Allison was reported missing, this now does seem significant. Good observation original poster. MOO

Would any access to Allisons moneys including Insurances be frozen????????

Hey KTN, definitely any life insurance premiums would not be paid until as such time that he is 100% completely released of any involvement whatsoever. Geez, and even then they tend to their own painstaking investigations before they pay one cent! belive it or not! Certainly not criminal investigations like the police do but they have a mountain of paperwork to complete which involves a certain level of further 'enquiries' as it were.

Life insurance payouts take a good few months at the best of times never mind in situations like this. This case or claim would be simply 'on hold' its that simple.

I would imagine any other premiums such as income protection or the like would also be in the same 'holding pattern'

Joint bank accounts or any 'other' ABC personal accounts I couldn't imagine there beng an issue for the spouse accessing that (persumably he is the executor and beneficiary of any wil she may have had)

Any super monies I can't comment on that one, I don't know enough about it..I guess he is entitled to it now?? would be keen to know I guess

:)

Regarding the silver Captiva, in a much earlier thread, one poster observed a fresh, greenish liquid underneath the radiator of the Captiva in question. Other posters dismissed it as insignificant. The original poster insisted it may be significant. His explanation was that the Captiva radiator is lower (than the Prados) and would not travel well over rocks etc. He saw a fresh leak evident on the concrete. In view of Police enquiry about a silver Captiva in the early hours of the morning that Allison was reported missing, this now does seem significant. Good observation original poster.

I wonder if there was any residual leak at the bridge site? After finding Corryn Rayney's car, the police found an oil trail all the way back to where her body had been buried in Kings Park - that was about 10 days after she had disappeared and there had been lots of rain.

Let me just remind everyone that GBC has responsibility for his 3 daughters and will need to try and maintain his Agency's obligations to the rental ppty owners and tenants including receipting rents and disbursing net rents to owners...In addition, there would also be potential employee entitlements and tax guff to sort out as well...remember other people such as staff, owners and tenants could also be impacted if he doesnt manage that rent roll... quote]

This makes sense Woombite. In addition to his 3 little girls for whom he must provide, keep a roof over their heads, food on the table, utility bills paid, etc. He has not been charged with anything. Whether he is innocent or guilty, this is his current daily reality as he is still legally responsible for the 3 little girls at this stage. Good post. Meantime, the Police investigation continues.

I agree. I posted something to that affect in the previous thread, just before it was closed. I held my breath as I did, as I was a bit concerned about the reaction. But the point is, it may well be all of the things mentioned behind it.

... but then I remembered - that's right Narcissist no capability to process grief and display empathy. And he was probably so estranged from his wife that he didn't think about her too much in his daily life...indifferent, cold, heartless

LIADAN: IMO love and hate show emotional attachment, but indifference is the worst in a marriage. It shows disregard and detatchment. Hypothetically, when indifference to close others is a feature of a character disorder, then people may be 'discarded' due to lack of attachment. My opinion only, not fact.

Regarding the silver Captiva, in a much earlier thread, one poster observed a fresh, greenish liquid underneath the radiator of the Captiva in question. Other posters dismissed it as insignificant. The original poster insisted it may be significant. His explanation was that the Captiva radiator is lower (than the Prados) and would not travel well over rocks etc. He saw a fresh leak evident on the concrete. In view of Police enquiry about a silver Captiva in the early hours of the morning that Allison was reported missing, this now does seem significant. Good observation original poster. MOO

here is the photo. I tend to think it looks like a leaf up close when you zoom, although I could be wrong..try zooming in and see if you can tell

http://content4.video.news.com.au/NDM_-_Courier_Mail/89/171/drivers648.jpg

here is the photo. I tend to think it looks like a leaf up close when you zoom, although I could be wrong..try zooming in and see if you can tell

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQou1_NhHexdfuXr3R8iayryCc57f7uZW67UJOXNwRvqrF6e27260V2FBA

I have been reading earlier news reports 28/4TH and came across one that stated GBC remained SEQUESTERED at his parents house. Well I just had to look it up to find the meaning and found it quite interesting (Mr Baden-Clay remained sequestered at his parents' house in nearby Kenmore.)quote]

BARRAM5: Good post. Sequestered - depends upon whether the Journalist chose to use this word, or whether Police have requested that he remain confined to his parents house. Because the news.com article shows 'page not found' on my computer, I am unable to explore this, but the source of the sequestering would be useful information about what is being required of him.

I found it on news au but it came from courier mail.I just tried to link it but it doesnt look right so here is a snip from segment.

It was Wednesday that police revealed their three specific search areas - Brookfield, Kenmore and Pullenvale - the same three areas Mrs Baden-Clay's mobile phone signal could have come from. They spoke of abandoned mine shafts and dams on private property.

Mr Baden-Clay remained sequestered at his parents' house in nearby Kenmore.

Police continued to visit him and on Thursday, eight detectives armed with a search warrant entered the Kenmore home and left with a laptop, a hard drive and bags of evidence.

Next, they visited his Century 21 office at Taringa, calling the raids "standard" for such an investigation.

The fact that both times he has been interviewed has been spur of the moment is very telling in itself. But also very telling in that the content of what first comes to mind of things for him to say is more self serving than not.

But then again, with the CM interview we don't know what was left out.

Here I was thinking I was the only one cynical enough to wonder if his comments were only part of what he said. I'd love to see how & what questions were asked and his responses...context!

Here is a site with very good clear photos.....especially of Allisons funeral funeral and cars ect.

http://www.aapone.com.au/Search.aspx?search=QUEENSLAND+POLICE&(IMPORTDATE>20120103)

Yeah, I don't understand what's being said about another Century 21 office either. Wasn't game to ask as someone bit my head off last time I questionned why the Springfield Office would have anything to do with the Taringa office. But seeing as you asked too!

Hi Nads, I think that poster was inferring that all Century 21 offices may be suffering due to the very bad pr associated with the Taringa office and this case. Hence a low number of listings at another C21 office? Or something like that

First time poster, Gday all, .. I have found all comments and opinions very interesting. Was just wondering if the mobile phones of any POI's were able to be tracked on the night in question?...if they triangulated Allison's phone whereabouts, is it possible to do the same for the movements of others - retrospectively?...any technical people on this forum know this answer? (please excuse my ignorance if this has a straightforward answer...technology not my strong point!) Personally, I really hope justice for Allison can be found in this case. It has affected me deeply...similar age, similar age kids (my heart hurts every time I think of them) : (
In my personal opinion, there was more than one person involved, hence the difficulties in securing a quick arrest. ....almost makes you wonder if a 'professional' was involved?..to remove accountability to immediate parties. MOO

I found it on news au but it came from courier mail.I just tried to link it but it doesnt look right so here is a snip from segment.

It was Wednesday that police revealed their three specific search areas - Brookfield, Kenmore and Pullenvale - the same three areas Mrs Baden-Clay's mobile phone signal could have come from. They spoke of abandoned mine shafts and dams on private property.

Mr Baden-Clay remained sequestered at his parents' house in nearby Kenmore.

Police continued to visit him and on Thursday, eight detectives armed with a search warrant entered the Kenmore home and left with a laptop, a hard drive and bags of evidence.

Next, they visited his Century 21 office at Taringa, calling the raids "standard" for such an investigation.

Sometimes the links just become broken due to repeated copy/paste...this is the link you mention in your post...

http://www.news.com.au/national/all...baden-clays-call/story-e6frfkvr-1226341287303

Franchise agreements and contracts vary just like any other contracts. There is typicallly a get our clause in any franchise agreement should it no longer be profitable. Whilst franchise agreements are typically a legal mine field, I am of the opinion real estate franchise agreements are not of the more technical or stringent agreements that are in place. A franchisor can cancel the agreement with the franchisee far easier than the reverse, they must be able to have the upper hand in the agreement in order to protect their brand.

You may be onto something here, perhaps this relocation is simply due to 'contract obligations' more than anything else. Something tells me that is not the case mind you. Almost all contracts have some sort of bereavement get out clause in them. short term or otherwise.

I dare say there would have been the opportunity to simply shut this business down completely in a reasonably short amount of time, under special circumstances. As for rental rolls, well that is pretty easy to manage out of a home office, especially reasonably smaller rental rolls.

I am suspecting this office relocation rather than complete closure is some sort of act of defiancy more than anything else.

then again, there is the scenario to consider that he has had nothing to do with his wife's murder and he is simply getting ready to rebuild his life bit by bit albeit on a smaller scale. Personally I think it will take an arrest of the perp or perps for him to be able to truly start a new phase if this is the case. Whilst there is uncertainty about his innocence or guilt in the wider community then it would be very hard for him to build anything at the moment!

One thing for sure, if his quote of 'business as usual' is correct then it is not only insensitive and removed but fairly misguided. Business as usual consisted of 350 sq metre of office space, significant signage in a premium inner west suburb, a dozen home sale listings and several staff members. Not quite business as usual....

thank you for those thoughts Mountainhigh.

I find it very strange that a real estate office would move into a Tower block. Usually Real estate offices want the passing traffic (both pedestrian and vehicular) to sell their product and their name.

I think the real estate office is down to a couple of properties and some rentals and is winding down. Be interesting to know when he took the lease on the new office

MARLYWINGS: Thanks for the link. It worked that time. Article written on 28th April 2012 states: 'Mr. Baden-Clay remained sequestered at his parents home in Kenmore'. This statement followed the paragraph which described the search for Allison and those involved. My preference would be that this is a requirement that he and the 3 little girls stay at his parents house in Kenmore while the investigation is ongoing. My opinion only, not fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody