Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone is thinking of reformatting their hard drive to completely remove data to get away with a crime...(though I'm sure all our sleuthers are honest, law abiding citizens ;)...don't bother. Even I (without the plethora of police resources) could retrieve your data quite easily.

Thanks..I will keep that in mind..for future reference ;)

Reformatting may not have been what I was thinking. But I think Police would have access to the best techs to retrieve stuff, most people would think not possible..

New to the discussion . Have a friend who is friends with a good friend of Allisons best friend ( you know how that works !) but word is it was all planned , Sister or GBC's father was an accomplice , & the body was thrown from the bridge. GBC had been wanting a divorce & Allison was trying to make it work. Alot of friction between the two sides of the family for a long time. Apparently at the roundabout CCTV footage or witnesses saw a female passenger. A bit vague on this bit . Sorry . Also its openly thought in the local area , that he did it . Thats all I can contribute at the moment . I believe the police want an airtight case because of past mistakes on the Sica case.

explains why GB senior was in the bus stop that night late. thats what the locals have said also

In my opinion, leaving someone in the bush naked could mean the perp had little attachment/regard for them and/or the murder was sex related.
However, whoever left Allison in the bush, left her fully clothed it would appear. This could show regard for Allison or someone that knew her, IMO

dont think there was much regard, just cover up.otherwise why not normal clothes instead of walking gear

Yes, thats what I was unsure of. I know if you delete something its possible to retrieve. But I believe- and am no expert, that it is possible to wipe and have no trace of it..if you know how.

I beg to differ, I have been told that everything we delete on the computer leaves a 'ghost' and that to retrieve it costs a lot of time/money and expertise.

The guys who read what is left behind are techno-whizzs and their hourly rate is in the hundreds of dollars category! That is my understanding from talking to teckies over the years. I might have it wrong though.

New to the discussion . Have a friend who is friends with a good friend of Allisons best friend ( you know how that works !) but word is it was all planned , Sister or GBC's father was an accomplice , & the body was thrown from the bridge. GBC had been wanting a divorce & Allison was trying to make it work. Alot of friction between the two sides of the family for a long time. Apparently at the roundabout CCTV footage or witnesses saw a female passenger. A bit vague on this bit . Sorry . Also its openly thought in the local area , that he did it . Thats all I can contribute at the moment . I believe the police want an airtight case because of past mistakes on the Sica case.

Interesting - I wonder if the female passenger was alive?

Who says the police saw her? According to another local the neighbour called them. I'm sure that in time it will all come out but the police were quite frank to the locals in saying that they were looking for a body.

I thought TM drove a black BMW sedan? These agents are always changing cars!

I'm sure you've all already heard the rumour about BC senior cleaning the car when the cops rocked up. I can't read through all these pages!
anyways, I'll stop spreading idle Brookfield gossip now!
At the end of the day, seeing those girls faces just makes me really, really want this to be resolved quickly. Imagine not knowing who took your Mother and why? You'd have to wonder how much they know. The youngest girl thinks Mummy's gone to sleep and will wake up (I should say she did, not sure now)

Yes, another poster also said she drives a black BMW and lives around St.Lucia.

This is a post by member who posted info back on 6th May re the hairdresser....

05-06-2012, 02:41 PM
BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Hi everyone, first time poster but had read all previous threads.
My friend works at the Hair Salon in Kenmore Plaza (for non-locals it is not the shopping centre at the roundabout but about 1km down the road), she told me Allison had her hair done on Thursday evening. All the staff were questioned the following morning. They were asked what Allison's demeanor was, what she said, what was she wearing, what time did she leave. My friend said she was happy and relaxed. She was discussing the conference which she was attending the following day. It was with Pathways, she was training to become a Pathways facilitator (works with small groups of children or one-on-one). My friend also mentioned Allison said the girls were at a sleep-over at the in-laws and she had a "night off". I know this conflicts with other info. She was not wearing her walking clothes. I didn't ask her what time Allison left, I presumed it was before 8pm and that's why the police changed the times, perhaps 8pm was the last time someone else besides GB-C saw her.
The staff were also questioned the Tuesday after Allison's body was found, they were asked more specifically about any marks, bruises or scratches she had on her neck, chest, arms and hands.

Does anyone else think the press got last night's hairdresser story from this forum? Funny!

It would be great to know that information, as most dogs are nosier than websleuthers when it comes to what's going on around the place, IMO.

ps I love dogs!:blushing:

I read about the dog this morning on old links will see If I can find it again.

Regarding the PC Im sure I also read somewhere GBC was quite good with them.
(not sure of the right words to use). Will see if I can find that also

I beg to differ, I have been told that everything we delete on the computer leaves a 'ghost' and that to retrieve it costs a lot of time/money and expertise.

The guys who read what is left behind are techno-whizzs and their hourly rate is in the hundreds of dollars category! That is my understanding from talking to teckies over the years. I might have it wrong though.

I am not sure what you are differing on? I said I was unsure if stuff could be retrieved after it had been wiped. I know if the average Jo Blow just deletes stuff- its not gone and easily recovered. I was not sure if you are a tech wizz whether there is a way to completely wipe with no trace I thought there may be, but, In any case I think QPS would have access to experts to be able to do any of that if its possible(retrieve).

I agree - they may well have been there Wednesday night. An earlier poster stated that GBC was at the Doc's with scratches on Thursday morning ( I will have to go back and look - and it was just hearsay - not reported fact) They could have had a huge barney Wednesday night JMO

That....was ...... tough! Sorry if I upset any long term posters and any of the new ones who want justice for Allison, her parents, her children. And thanks for the moral support guys! you know who you are!

Welcome back! :)

Yes, and a previous poster also said that his wife noted scratches and bloodshot eyes on GBC at the cross country that Thursday (so only hearsay)....

Sica deleted his hard drive the night of the murders of the Singh children. The police cannot retrieve any information from it. It has been stated several times in the CM. That's the only reason I'm aware it can be done.

Also, (sorry in a rush so have lost the nuance of the few last posts), but does it seem that the media have left him to go about his personnal business unscutinised by them? Is this our media as we know it today? Methinks possibly the media are more reserved than usual for the sake of the girls. Have they decided on this course of action on their own or have they been warned/put on notice that it's best a certain person does not feel overly pressured/scrutinised? The degree of respect they are showing seems unprecedented (for others old enough to remember the Chaimberlain case).

Interested on other's thoughts on this matter.
MOO

C123

I read about the dog this morning on old links will see If I can find it again.

Regarding the PC Im sure I also read somewhere GBC was quite good with them.
(not sure of the right words to use). Will see if I can find that also

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/familys-painful-plea-for-missing-mother-of-three-allison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226336572342
A resident on a neighbouring property said her dog was disturbed on the night Ms Baden-Clay disappeared.
"It is unusual for Scraps as she is never yapping, but she went crazy on Thursday night ... she went out like a bullet down the yard and kept barking," she said.

I love dogs too :heartbeat:

Sica deleted his hard drive the night of the murders of the Singh children. The police cannot retrieve any information from it. It has been stated several times in the CM. That's the only reason I'm aware it can be done.
It's called Cyber Scrub...CM dated 21/5/12

Also, (sorry in a rush so have lost the nuance of the few last posts), but does it seem that the media have left him to go about his personnal business unscutinised by them? Is this our media as we know it today? Methinks possibly the media are more reserved than usual for the sake of the girls. Have they decided on this course of action on their own or have they been warned/put on notice that it's best a certain person does not feel overly pressured/scrutinised? The degree of respect they are showing seems unprecedented (for others old enough to remember the Chaimberlain case).

Interested on other's thoughts on this matter.
I could be wrong so don't quote me... But I believe there have been changes since then to the way media is permitted to report stuff. Too much litigation and so on...

I agree - they may well have been there Wednesday night. An earlier poster stated that GBC was at the Doc's with scratches on Thursday morning ( I will have to go back and look - and it was just hearsay - not reported fact) They could have had a huge barney Wednesday night JMO

That....was ...... tough! Sorry if I upset any long term posters and any of the new ones who want justice for Allison, her parents, her children. And thanks for the moral support guys! you know who you are!

I think they had been fighting more leading up to that night and not having the kids home it probably got more out of control.

yes thats what is being suggested. had a barney which went too far and tried to revive her in bath. panicked and called for help. picked up BC senior at roundabout and then proceed ed to cover up. not sure if docs visit was thursday morning but around that time. needed to put scrathes / cuts on the record MOO

I'm sorry to go on about the two family cars sightings business......but how does the NBC being picked up at the roundabout theory tie in with the family cars being sighted at Anstead etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties