Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QPS received toxicology but will not release details to the public (nine news TV)

I bet some people are crapping their dacks tonight... big time.

Business as usual... indeed.

Have to laugh. We are all hanging on baited breath that every time the slightest bit of new info is released, we pounce!! :)

At least now police are one large step closer...tick tick tick...

Will they ever release details of the toxicology reports? I wonder if the results means they are any closer to making an arrest. I hope so, along with the rest of us!!

Yep, toxicology results are back but QPS are not revealing the results. I guess we will have to wait for a trial - when and if.

My bet is the results are negative for everything.

Nine News reporter also said there is still more forensic details to be received, but QPS now know how she died!?

Have to laugh. We are all hanging on baited breath that every time the slightest bit of new info is released, we pounce!! :)

:floorlaugh: Yep..I just came back to post the same thing that everyone else already has! Good work!

Cool can I come, waiting for CJ60 too 48 more hours TimeOut for her

OMG that long, geez probably longer than what Gerard will get lol. She couldnt have picked a worse time to be naughty (if you can still read here CJ ;) been trying to message you)

I bet some people are crapping their dacks tonight... big time.

Business as usual... indeed.

You Betcha - wonder whats for dinner in the BC household - cause it might be one of the last suppers together for awhile.....

Probably..possibly.. MOO. But I think they will often let the family know these things before its ever publicised to the wider community.

Yes the family or at least some of them would be told... well before the media is told.

Our thoughts and prayers are with The Dickie family tonight. *advertiser censored*

It might be another piece of the puzzle but its a very hard one for them to deal with.

Nine News reporter also said there is still more forensic details to be received, but QPS now know how she died!?

I think I missed that part about knowing COD. If this is correct, it means death is related to those variants detected in toxicology examination (drugs, alcohol, stomach contents, etc), or the results rule out something that needed to be eliminated before confirming another COD.

I'll have to watch the clip when (hopefully!) they post it on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP