Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know is Allison was a brunette in 2010?

TM and the affair

As stated before, I do know the people first hand but obviously have no links to support what is fact to me so I will preface with – the following is based on my knowledge and perception only.

TM is 41, has 1 son late 20’s and twin boys 12 or 13yrs old. Separated so no need to go to scout camps to hook up with GBC. She is very much in love with him and did not leave the business of her own accord – the outing of the affair meant she was given her marching orders. GBC broke things off a couple of times previously leaving TM devastated. Not sure who was responsible for getting things back together each time.

She used to drive a black Holden Captiva wagon but traded that for a dark coloured Lexus IS250 and was still driving that when she left C21. NO BMW’s.

IMO being seen at dinners etc was more than likely work related socials only. As far as the family is concerned I doubt she was accepted as a partner to GBC. She started when both NBC and EBC worked full time in the business and staff were very much a part of the family – she would have been included in gatherings that involved staff as she was highly regarded as an agent.

I think the whole rumour about her acceptance by the senior BC’s stems from a poster on here having seen a photo of ‘G & T’ on OW’s FB page when the C21 ‘family’ helped with the clean up of the Durness Street property which flooded in Jan 2011 – something like a metre of water went through.

Affair aside, she is a nice lady who should have moved on ages ago. IMO she could have been pressuring GBC and that may have lead to GBC and ABC arguing. She would have loved to be more than just a mistress.

Could she be involved in the death (which IMO was an accident) or cover up? I hope not, but given that she is reported to have got a lawyer it cannot be ruled out at this stage. IMO.

Have to go but will try to answer any questions over the weekend.

She must have had her son in his late 20s very early in life as you state she is 41. Just an observation.

Something I can't find in news reports: the church hall next-door to where Allison lived is said to be used for Al-Anon meetings (for family and friends of alcoholics) every Thursday night. The Kenmore-Brookfield Anglican Church calendar shows there was a meeting scheduled for 19 April (the night Allison was last seen), from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm.

If you check the Google Satellite view, the hall is very close to the BC house: look for the "A" which marks the house, and to the top-left of that is the hall: a silver/grey roofed building next to a red-roofed building.

I think it's quite likely that if people were meeting in that hall, talking, and walking to and from their cars in the dark, they would have been in a better position than the neighbours to notice if anything unusual had been happening at the BC's. I'm assuming the neighbours would probably be used to hearing the sounds from regular hall meetings - cars; voices; doors opening and closing; etc. - and less likely to be giving their attention to the surroundings outside, especially if they were busy with their own households.

There might not have been a meeting that night, of course; just because it's scheduled doesn't mean it happened. But if there were people there, and especially if they were there until 10pm, I think it's quite strange that news reports haven't mentioned whether they saw or heard anything useful for the case - or if they didn't hear anything, which might be just as useful.

Great sleuthing!!

I am 99% sure that is GBC in the video. Looks exactly like him to me and I am very good with recognising faces......

Its gotta be him.. I took a screenshot and he has the same hairline and the mole or whatever it is on the left cheek.

is he the pi$$ed looking one in the white shirt?
I can't seem to get sound on my youtube vids at moment, and it looks all quite tragic to me, more like one of these informercials for some new religion, it all seems so insincere and fake.
I guess these RE conferences aren't too far removed from an Amway or Avon one.
Apologies to anyone I've insulted, maybe I'll slink off and try and find the 100 most disrespected occupations in Aus.

omg i know what u mean!! It does seem like an informercial/new religion gathering lmao!

Ive been to an Amway meeting and while there wasnt music and drunk ppl dancing, it did have a certain "feel" about it. Real Estate cant be much different really, its all about selling someone something whether its a house or "stuff"

'She is an obstacle to your happiness and must be removed' This is a quote from a TV commercial for the Au show 'Downton Abbey'. As soon as I heard it, I just had to come on here and share... I've no idea of the context of the quote, but I can imagine that it's a generational thing...

Its gotta be him.. I took a screenshot and he has the same hairline and the mole or whatever it is on the left cheek.

Probably been plenty of molls (with no self respect) on that left cheek. Shame people can be so weird to sink so low.

@ Makara..

if you are humming along to 'I can't stand the rain' every time you log on, I start humming along to Mungo Jerry - 'riding along on a pushbike' - a blast from the past from one of our most valued posters..

Just had to resurrect one of our older theories,
Originally Posted by CJ60
Yep! that sounds like you belong in the normal -ish basket, with the rest of us; not the narcissistic sociopath basket!

Now, are you sure you ruled out GBC riding around the roundabout on a girls bike, Goony style, with a blonde wig, yellow jacket, towing a kayak on a trailer that was spotted in the garden 3 years ago on google earth?
^^ you forget, as he was into swinging, he would have been dinky'ing / doubling a crusty old tart in lingerie, carrying a 4 litre cask. That girls bike would have been Malvern star, not that imported rubbish from the chain stores, to carry all that goodness. Down up pedals, down up down, gotta get thru to the other side of town, before the suuuuun goesssss down, hey ay ay.

I love Keyboredom...

Ok not sure if the mods will consider this OT but it sums it up for me, I decided to try and find the most respected occupations in Australia. here is the list for 2011.
It's almost exactly as I expected to be. RE agents ranked one # above car salesmen and think it was two # above politiicians.
It's no wonder GBC had to throw in the Baden Powell Connection to elevate himself.
http://www.readersdigest.com.au/australias-most-trusted-professions-2011

Oh.... My..... God..... I dig out that post - and you're back!!!!!!

@ Makara..

if you are humming along to 'I can't stand the rain' every time I log on, I start humming along to Mungo Jerry - 'riding along on a pushbike' - a blast from the past from one of our most valued posters..

Just had to resurrect one of our older theories,
Originally Posted by CJ60
Yep! that sounds like you belong in the normal -ish basket, with the rest of us; not the narcissistic sociopath basket!

Now, are you sure you ruled out GBC riding around the roundabout on a girls bike, Goony style, with a blonde wig, yellow jacket, towing a kayak on a trailer that was spotted in the garden 3 years ago on google earth?
^^ you forget, as he was into swinging, he would have been dinky'ing / doubling a crusty old tart in lingerie, carrying a 4 litre cask. That girls bike would have been Malvern star, not that imported rubbish from the chain stores, to carry all that goodness. Down up pedals, down up down, gotta get thru to the other side of town, before the suuuuun goesssss down, hey ay ay.

I love Keyboredom...

Well I'm singing along to "susie darling" but have changed the words to 'Gerry darling"
" I stood a watching all night long until til you went away" just a coincidence to me but appropiate

Mole?......aren't they in his black book...:floorlaugh: :maddening:

Sorry,guess we left out the IMO's.... To clarify, the statement of mum being in a hole is rumored to have been said when police FIRST arrived. No one was yet looking for mummy. 730am, police arrived,police asks "where's mum?" Child says she fell down a hole and not coming back or something along those lines would be totally strange IMO. It is all speculation anyway and it is also suspected that the girls weren't home. So who really knows.

Moo Moo

Considering neighbouring people were asked to check their properties and mine shafts - its probably how a child allegedly said mummy fell down a hole. They hear and pick up everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member