Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be in his best interests to keep the wife (alive) for cover up.

Indeed, totally agree.
But why bother with all those other woman, unless a total bi-sexual sex maniac.

Indeed, totally agree.
But why bother with all those other woman, unless a total bi-sexual sex maniac.

Image darling - real estate is all about image........ from which side of the wicket would you like me to bat................dear

Honestly can somebody tell me what he has got - a middle aged man, not successful, not wealthy, married with a young family and living in rental accommodation - it certainly doesn't tug at my heart strings.

Sometimes it's not about a man, it's about competition.

Probably been plenty of molls (with no self respect) on that left cheek. Shame people can be so weird to sink so low.

Do you also think he has those large pupils going again? Could be Another reason he is in financial strife perhaps? All IMO only

NZ has had many scoutmasters who have turned out to be paedophiles, to be honest I don't think I'd be announcing my connections to the Scout movement as a plus. Having said that it's pretty sad really that there are probably lots of really good guys who would be a huge influence in young boys lives who have no male figures in their lives, but won't become scoutmasters because of the bad connotations.

I would never let my son join the scouts, I always had a creepy feeling about it.

The police have a very good idea about the antics of Mr. G when they were door knocking Brookfield residents when they were still trying to find ABC alive- the police were asking if people had any dealings with him and what their impression of him was.

Th police were quite open amenable to public opinion of GBC - and were actually asking people if they knew GBC was was a bit smooth with the ladies. (FACT and not JMHO)

Thanks marlywings & dork_whisperer.

I was just having another look at google streetview of the general area myself, including Wirrabara Rd.

I had previously thought it probable for ABC's body to be dumped in Little Ugly Creek off Wirrabara Rd since several sleuthers had surmised it unlikely her body was thrown off the bridge due to its location UNDER the bridge. But I couldn't see anything in the aerial news footage that would confirm her body was right underneath the bridge.

Instead I do recall seeing a media photo showing a member of police or ses dressed in a bright orange jumpsuit taking photos with a long lens standing next to the Kholo bridge railing. I've looked and looked but can't find the link - can anyone help?

The photographer had the camera pointing directly downward and next to the bridge railing. I'm wildly assuming this is because the point of interest is lying directly below the bridge railing.

If the point of interest (I'm assuming ABC's body) was instead UNDERNEATH the bridge, wouldn't the photographer be reaching out with the camera or lying on the road with camera under the railing and angled such that they could get a shot of the ground underneath the bridge?

I'm just suggesting that ABC's body could well be lying directly below the bridge railing, consistent with it being dumped there from the bridge. Also, rolling a body from the bridge road would be a relatively easy task of rolling it up and over the concrete kerb and underneath the first railing which is about 50cm above the kerb. No need to lift it over the railings at all.

Two vehicles may have been used as an oops-I've-broken-down-but-have-friend-to-help decoy, if body dumpers were caught stopped on/near the bridge.

Tyamolum Scout Park still seems a remote choice to me, since there are homes directly opposite the locked entrance gate.

The above is purely speculation and MOO.

The body was in-between the bridge pylons, which is the structure that supports the road above, therefore it was underneath the bridge. It could not have landed there if thrown/rolled off the top without it subsequently being dragged further under the bridge either by people or by animals or by water.

My theory from very early on was that GBC was not the main perp, but was involved in the cover up and that the main perp/s was very close. But it seems like people posting here 'in the know' all point to GBC - so confused.

It was interesting this article points to the NSW connection as being relevant to the "lead up to the murder".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-nsw-badenclay-connection-20120601-1zmy5.html

Slowly losing confidence in my theory...

As an aside, something really struck a bell with me - I had a bf for some time. I was very much on the outer of their family dynamic. Someone (who has since come out of the closet) said to me in no uncertain terms this bf is gay. I always thought it was absolutely mad. After we broke up (and maybe even during) he had relations with so many women - married, family friends, work collegues, I mean everyone!!!. He flirted with women in front of bfs, husbands - he was not very well liked at all by other men. He is married with children now. BUT....he was in a family situation where he could not have ever come out, the family pride would NEVER have let it happen.

I would never let my son join the scouts, I always had a creepy feeling about it.

SAME it creeps me out thinking that people let their kids stay at camp sites with these so called scout leaders !!!!

My mum would never let us join the scouts or girl guides either its got that dodgey 'yeah its for the kids but we don't have any responsibility of any kind' !

Crissakes, he loves that striped shirt! Someone must have told him he looks nice in it. At least its not the urine yellow jacket. :what:

Attachments

• GBC-dancing.png
    GBC-dancing.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 28
IMO Allison was not thrown from the bridge but hidden further up river in the hope that she would never be found.

My reasoning is that, according to police, her killer was someone known to her. If it was in fact someone known to her they would not dump her body out in the open, albeit under a bridge, because there is every chance that her body could be linked back to them. The murderer would not want the crime linked back to him in any way. If, for example it was a random killing and the killer was unknown to Allison, then I could understand that they would dump her body without hiding it because there is nothing to link them back to Allison.

IMO Allison was secreted further up river and her body was washed down by flood waters. IMO she was dumped in or near the scout grounds because the perp(s) knew the area. She was put there in the belief that she would never be found.

The scout grounds have invariably been ruled out by some sleuthers as being too obvious because of the BC's connection to the scout movement. IMO the BC's latched onto the Baden-Powell scout connection whenever they wanted to name drop. Perhaps they considered the scout grounds to be their property to use how they wished.

<Modsnip>

IMO it depends on the motive. If the motivation was money (possible substantial life insurance policy), the body needed to be found. No official death, no money! Otherwise, they would be waiting many years to make a claim on insurance. MOO.

So where are we now with the theorys - one previous poster said it so much better than me but can I add-

not sure I want to go there big chief loads of industry standing and money mmmm

so yes we can agree Allsion knew more than indivduals thought........

Allison wnated to move on and would say nothing.........................

The perp couldnt trust allison just in case she spoke of what she knew......................

The fall out is not about TM insurance its about protecting someone?

Go Figure but I make no aplogies this did not warrant a mother daughter sister freind and wife to be left planned in the cold dark night in the horrendous elements of the night and day and wildlife God will make judgement you will see

If we are considering the possibility that TM (or another woman involved with GBC) is responsible, it has been on my mind a little that maybe she was seriously in love with GBC, and he may have told her outright that he would not divorce his wife.

In theory, with some probability, it is possible. Not because they (women) had a motive or planned something, but because it happens between people involved in love triangles (or quadrants). No reason, no benefit, just a crime of passion.

Another theory is far from passion. GBC was in big trouble with his business. We can hypothesise, that he could have borrowed some money from, say, an unspecified biker gang. When the time came to pay, he could not. So the bikers could have demonstrated that they will stop at nothing to get their money back.
JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member