Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite bizarre, I can't recall whether it was NBC or his parents who added the Baden to their surname, one would have thought the next generation , once the were aware of their ancestors shortcomings woul have promptly removed any connection to him. They must have been aware of all this.

Kiwi50 - NBC added the Baden sometime after he married EBC. They were originally just Clay's. None of his siblings ever added Baden.

why do people assume biker gangs have money or could even establish a line of credit?
Yes they drive Harleys which are overpriced buckets (sorry any die hard Harley fans) but I think that is where the notion of money stops!

sorry but this is really not the case, bikie gangs run some of the biggest crime syndicates in Australia currently, dealing in massive scale drug importation, manufacturing and dealing, money laundering, gun trade, the list goes on. Each State in Australia has special task forces with hundreds of police officers assigned to take these thugs down or to infiltrate them constantly.
Massive, massive business.
has been this way for about 20 years now

Kiwi50 - NBC added the Baden sometime after he married EBC. They were originally just Clay's. None of his siblings ever added Baden.

just recently this was added in fact as one sleuther pointed out - strangely so. property purchased in Withcott in 1987 was still just Clay. then property purchased in 1990 from memory was 'baden-clay'
and yes he was the only sibling who has done this. changed by deed pole.
quite strange timing really to do this when you are in your 50's and even the children have grown up. GBC would have been 20 y.o approximatley when they all changed their name. go figure. a little on the 'different' side to say the least...kids all having gone thru school with just Clay to then change the name. the 'lateness in life' of it all. bit bizarre.

omg i know what u mean!! It does seem like an informercial/new religion gathering lmao!

Ive been to an Amway meeting and while there wasnt music and drunk ppl dancing, it did have a certain "feel" about it. Real Estate cant be much different really, its all about selling someone something whether its a house or "stuff"

... as someone who only has a drink occasionally, to me this C21 party (conference) looks like any other Aussie party IMO! :)

just recently this was added in fact as one sleuther pointed out - strangely so. property purchased in Withcott in 1987 was still just Clay. then property purchased in 1990 from memory was 'baden-clay'
quite strange timing really to do this when you are in your 50's and even the children have grown up. GBC would have been 20 y.o approximatley when they all changed their name. go figure. a little on the 'different' side to say the least...kids all having gone thru school with just Clay to then change the name. the 'lateness in life' of it all. bit bizarre.

Change name = Hiding something from the past perhaps?? IMO.

Something I can't find in news reports: the church hall next-door to where Allison lived is said to be used for Al-Anon meetings (for family and friends of alcoholics) every Thursday night. The Kenmore-Brookfield Anglican Church calendar shows there was a meeting scheduled for 19 April (the night Allison was last seen), from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm.

If you check the Google Satellite view, the hall is very close to the BC house:
...There might not have been a meeting that night, of course; just because it's scheduled doesn't mean it happened. But if there were people there, and especially if they were there until 10pm, I think it's quite strange that news reports haven't mentioned whether they saw or heard anything useful for the case - or if they didn't hear anything, which might be just as useful.

Good sleuthing Stormbird. Hope the Police have followed up on this one. I notice early in Thread 1 several posters comment on a disturbance at the house on Thursday night before 10.00pm. For example see MYSERTY64's post no.7 on 23/4/12 about a domestic disturbance at the house; Mrs. G Norris's post no.29 on 24/4/12 about police not buying Friday morning walk story; post no.47 on 25/4/12 about police interviewing GBC re scratch on his face, etc.

yes happen to agree here, was thinking the same myself. why release this? they didn't need to and could have quite easily kept it to themselves about the NSW connection. I also believe there is too many factors involved for this to be a garden variety DV gone wrong and an accidental murder followed by a cover up. If this was simply an accident or a brain snap on the part of you know who, then why is the NSW connection even relevant? What would they have to do with a 'brain snap' on a Thursday evening 1000km's away??
There has to be an element of premediation at play here and I believe this is exactly where QPS are taking this investigation. Remembering too of course they also need to catch the other individual who assisted either during or after. I don't particulary think it was mistress related or a crime of passion in any direct sense either, I think it goes beyond that really, i mean jesus whats wrong with simply walking out if you want to play the field and get your pecker out elsewhere more often than not....do you really need to murder someone because you seek this?? Don't think so really, that's too extreme.

I think it was driven by the almightly dollar or as one or two have already pointed out, something a little darker and deeper.
However my money would simply be on the 'greenback' being the number one motive. Fuelled by arrogance that he could get away with it.

Police have taken their investigation into the murder of Brisbane mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay to New South Wales as they continue to piece together what happened in the lead-up to her murder.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-connection-20120601-1zmy5.html#ixzz1wXkklX5Q

BBM.

IMO the woman in Sydney has nothing to do with Allison's murder. I feel that is more the police dumping dirt on GBC. "OK Gerry, you wanna play, well we'll show you how we play." GBC is probably craping his dacks waiting for the next bit of dirt on him to hit the media fan.

Go QPS! :rocker:

Well who said these additional pecadilloes are about sexual gratification. Persons with personality disorders and other issues use sex to manipulate, control and reaffirm their dominance over others. Could be either gender as it is just a means to an end.

A mother finding very disturbing photos on a computer, might have used this information to end the relationship and to gain more ground in a shared care arrangement.

Just recalling Allison's best friend's statements about Allison telling her things. Could this be it? Could also be explosive enough material to tip someone who has been found out over the edge. Given extramarital affair was previously known and did not result in end of the marriage at the time, maybe the new info was enough to bring upon the tragic end to Allison's life?

Imagination in overdrive.

OBC and AdamBC went through Toowoomba Prep as Baden-Clays. Just FYI sorry I can't link to back it up ATM am in a cabin

If Qld brings in the new law which NSW adopted GBC will be stuck with the Baden Clay name.

May 31, 2012

CONVICTED criminals, including several murderers, rapists, fraudsters and a child abuser, are dodging police checks by changing their names after leaving prison.
Police have not been notified of the name changes, rendering criminal history checks useless and allowing past crimes to go undetected.

Since 2008, 36 of 50 convicted criminals have been granted permission to change their names after applying to the Department of Community Safety while they were on parole or under probation, according to documents obtained under Right to Information laws.

In New South Wales, new laws introduced this year prevent serious criminals from changing their names to ensure they cannot escape police checks.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...es/story-e6frfkvr-1226375655418#ixzz1wXobIDkR

Very odd, even more so for a 20 year old to agree to it, guess mom and pop must have pointed out some perceived advantages of it. They must have been in Australia long enough by then to realise changing your name wasn't really going to open too many doors on your social climbing IMo.

Mountainhigh - These bike gangs are also pretty big in alot of legit businesses as well particularly in the construction game, tow trucks,smash repairs,and motorcycle wrecking,

They use drug money to buy straight businesses.

Unsure if this is accurate but I thought I read somewhere that the girls were in the care of GBC??

If this is indeed the case imo I believe the QPS would not consider GBC to be the perpetrator...as in a tragedy such as this DOCS would have become involved and they would have to have complete assurance that these little girls were in a *no risk* environment...

imo envisage at a later date if it was found he was the perpetrator...there would be a public outcry that the girls were allowed to be left in his care instead of possibly the Dickies...eg because of what *could* have occurred in such a situation...

I think in our wish for this to be sewn up we are forgetting here is a presumption of innocence in the law and he has NO history that we know of, that he's harmed the girls. DOCS is far too overwhelmed with cases where children are at real and significant risk.

Whilst we make assumptions and hypothesize we need to remember that this is their lives. I don't know what to think anymore. All the chatter and talk points in one direction. However, I see him with the girls at dancing every week and they actually look ok. Who knows what happens behind closed doors but those girls are well looked after physically and the seem ok mentally. He clearly loves and adores his girls no matter what else has happened.

I worry that it could all go badly wrong, backing him into a corner could have devastating consequences but no one has a crystal ball and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Úsually if you added a name, wouldn't it because you felt proud of it? Pffft!! Nothing much to be proud of there. :(

OBC and AdamBC went through Toowoomba Prep as Baden-Clays. Just FYI sorry I can't link to back it up ATM am in a cabin

ha ha cabin fever!
ok fair enough, that sleuther must have got their dates of the name change slightly out then. but i think we agree it was just definitly CLAY at some point.
:)

Mountainhigh - These bike gangs are also pretty big in alot of legit businesses as well particularly in the construction game, tow trucks,smash repairs,and motorcycle wrecking,

They use drug money to buy straight businesses.

In real estate also...at least it seems that way now on Gold Coast.

Point taken CC but why go to all of the trouble to dump the body? Why not say that she met with an accident in the house? He'd be under suspicion either way being her spouse.

MOO.

In the hope that police can't pinpoint who did it, but still have an official death certificate in a reasonable amount of time. IMO. But, personally, i don't think it was premeditated (even after today's news reports).

Police have taken their investigation into the murder of Brisbane mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay to New South Wales as they continue to piece together what happened in the lead-up to her murder.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-connection-20120601-1zmy5.html#ixzz1wXkklX5Q

BBM.

IMO the woman in Sydney has nothing to do with Allison's murder. I feel that is more the police dumping dirt on GBC. "OK Gerry, you wanna play, well we'll show you how we play." GBC is probably craping his dacks waiting for the next bit of dirt on him to hit the media fan.

Go QPS! :rocker:

Fully agree with you.

Ok, I now want to change my name to AbsolutelyNoIdea! I was convinced there was only one mistress. Now I need to google to find a new BS meter because mine apparently doesn't work properly. Might mean that TM is not involved in Allison's death after all, which I truly hope is the case. Poor Allison, I only hope that she was not aware of the alleged goings on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member