Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's okay, however the only thing I can see going on in his life thus far is his cheating. I don't see money laundering, child abuse/*advertiser censored*, etc. Interviewing the boss of C21 may only be to establish facts about the franchise itself. Am sure will know more as time goes by. I don't believe it was an "accident", IMO it was a consequence of DV.

Looking at everything now..and yes this woman from Sydney may just be a red herring to out the perp. But I really am starting to lean towards premeditation. And I am starting to get more horrified at what actually may have been going on and what may have happened(and I don't mean pedophilia-I just don't think so, but I know these things do happen.. I just think its a big leap for people to make).

The boss off C21 being interviewed, could simply be to verify some stuff, but oh my, if there was anything other reason for interviewing him... the mind boggles on just what could have happened.

JMO!

The only thing I'm certain of {IMO} is that GBC either commited the crime himself, or knows who did it. Either way he should have come forward.

In the beginning I really thought it was an argument that got out of hand, and things ended badly... well HORRIBLY !!

Now?? I'm still sure that GBC was involved, but I'm not sure on the motive. Things don't seem as straight forward as they did at first... not in my mind anyway. The more we find out makes me think "What the hell was going on?"

Now I'm thinking anything is possible. The family is being way to quiet for my liking.

Not sure if a mistress was involved, or financial dealings, or that maybe she stumbled across something that they did not EVER want getting out. The saying "Truth is stranger than fiction" could well apply here.

The one thing I hope is that they do get the killer , and nobody gets away with it... that whoever did it or helped afterwards, is held accountable.

There's my blah blah blah for the night... it probably is more blah blah than sense... it's late and I'm tired. {yawn!}

My thoughts too..'what in the hell was going on'... And you are right Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes. The things we think least likely, sometimes can be shocking to find they are true.

The one thing I do find intriguing, although it is not directly relevant to the case is what the hell did this family do with their money?

I mean he owned a real estate franchise that had won some award so it had obviously been well managed, through the biggest real estate boom since the early seventies and yet they seem to have little in the way of assets.

The one thing I do find intriguing, although it is not directly relevant to the case is what the hell did this family do with their money?

I mean he owned a real estate franchise that had won some award so it had obviously been well managed, through the biggest real estate boom since the early seventies and yet they seem to have little in the way of assets.

Once a business starts going backwards, it becomes a bottomless barrel for more capital. If they wanted to maintain the size and "reputation" of the business they needed to inject more money, maybe bits at a time for some years, not just the last alleged loan of $300K. How many business are huge and suddenly fold with millions in debt? Instead of having some foresight and restructuring ahead of the big downturn, they want to keep the "big image" and suddenly they just can't trade anymore. Yes, the floods couldn't have been anticipated, but the market was on the way down well before that.

I've removed several rumors today. Please do not post rumors that have no basis in fact with what we know at this time.

Its not perfect but main stream media is our main source for information. If you know insider information you are more than welcome to become verified as such in this case.

:tyou:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

For a few days in a row, there have been numerous TOS violations on this case. While it may seem harmless to some, we are getting dozens of complaints from other members who want to discuss this case constructively. From now on, there will be more time outs issued to those who repeatedly choose to ignore our guidelines.

Here are just some of the problems that occur over and over:

* Baiting /Trolling / Inciting Conflict:There are times when a member violates our rules by trying to upset other members. Please use your ALERT feature when this happens and DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POSTS. When a moderator is able to deal with the problem, it takes a LOT less time when he/she doesn't have to also deal with all the responses to the offense. Plus, it makes the one who initially started the conflict keep on going.

* Inviting/Baiting: This is when someone says they have information they can't share on the forum. Then someone else asks for them to PM the information. It's like be at a party and whispering secrets to each other and is not allowed here. If you have something private to share, then send a private message and don't announce it on the public thread.

* Dreams/Visions: WS doesn't condone dreams and visions and psychic information. There are plenty of sites out there on the WWW that do, but we are not one of them. We have not found that information to be helpful in solving cases.

* Announcing alerts: Don't announce that you are alerting. Just do your part and make the alert and move on.

* Sleuthing other members: It doesn't matter what they are doing here, we do NOT sleuth other members. Anonymity is taken very seriously on Websleuths. If this continues, a member could lose their posting privileges permanently

* Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling: is not allowed here. I'm learning more and more Aussie slang, so knock this stuff off.

* “Off-Topic” Posts: Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended. There is a chat thread created just for you guys. Go there and discuss things that interest you, or just to joke around in a positive manner. This thread is for discussion of Allison's murder.

None of these rules are new and a more detailed explanation of them can be found here: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Everyone is now being held responsible for knowing the rules.

There's a huge problem going on with this one:

* Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling: is not allowed here. I'm learning more and more Aussie slang, so knock this stuff off.

Please read it ten times before you post again.

Cheers!

I understand all that case closed but through the good times I don't see much evidence of overextending themselves the way people who get there fingers burnt usually do - ostentatious motor vehicles, nine bedroom mcmansions, kids at posh schools from year one etc

agreed, but they did only have 3-4 years of the sugar..
they opened up in 04. the market almost came to a griding halt by the middle of 08 and has never really recovered.
even if they did say have a healthy cash flow by the time the market dried up in 2008, this is going on 4 years now where they have possibly eaten away at it slowly. trust me its easy to do. i have been in business 20 years and have seen the highs and lows personally.
I could quite easily see that even if they had $6-700k in the tank in the middle of 08 that this combined with a very slow market, ambitious expansion plans that failed etc, this would very easily dwindle away to next to nothing by middle of 2012. Quite easily.... rather than expand in a downturn, you would normally batten down the hatches BIG TIME!!
get rid of all the staff, keep yourself on and perhaps one or two others, keep the small premises, and it would probably be a very different story today...

My hope is that with big names being questioned and dragged into this mess, there will be pressure on the perp to confess. These big names don't like people prying into their affairs and their names sullied.

IMO the release of this information by the QPS was deliberate. When they are keeping so tight lipped about whom they question and everything else, why would they suddenly release this information to the press? I believe this is to make other parties put pressure on the perp.

This is JMO.

Or, if they suspect that TM knows he did it but still hasn't told them, if they release something indicating another lover it could start to turn her against him and then she'll spill ...

Has anyone been following the Andrew Ettingshausen affair outing?

I thought of GBC when they were saying ET said he was depressed and was suffering from Dissociation Disorder. Very suss and I don't fall for it for one moment, particularly as it was a one year affair! Anyway, there was a psychologist explaining it saying with depression you can get this DD and at any given time you can only think about the immediate effects of your actions or some such and not be able to think of the full consequences. A load of BS of you ask me!

Anyway, it sounds like something a defence lawyering team would put forward as a strategy.

Or, if they suspect that TM knows he did it but still hasn't told them, if they release something indicating another lover it could start to turn her against him and then she'll spill ...

These have been my impressions precisely written.

My theory from very early on was that GBC was not the main perp, but was involved in the cover up and that the main perp/s was very close. But it seems like people posting here 'in the know' all point to GBC - so confused.

It was interesting this article points to the NSW connection as being relevant to the "lead up to the murder".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-nsw-badenclay-connection-20120601-1zmy5.html

Slowly losing confidence in my theory...

As an aside, something really struck a bell with me - I had a bf for some time. I was very much on the outer of their family dynamic. Someone (who has since come out of the closet) said to me in no uncertain terms this bf is gay. I always thought it was absolutely mad. After we broke up (and maybe even during) he had relations with so many women - married, family friends, work collegues, I mean everyone!!!. He flirted with women in front of bfs, husbands - he was not very well liked at all by other men. He is married with children now. BUT....he was in a family situation where he could not have ever come out, the family pride would NEVER have let it happen.

The mistress has been in hiding for a few weeks, likely in her hometown of the Blue Mountains (west of Sydney). Maybe this isn't a new interviewee but just further interrogation of TM? IMO.

June 02, 2012 12:00AM

POLICE are sifting through key clues as evidence mounts in the hunt to find Allison Baden-Clay's killer.
The cars belonging to the murdered 43-year-old mother-of-three and her husband Gerard Baden-Clay remain impounded and police are still keen to speak to anyone who might have seen either the white Toyota Prado or silver Holden Captiva or similar cars around the time Mrs Baden-Clay disappeared.

Several questions and alleged discrepancies still remain in the murder investigation, including the timing of her walk, screams heard by residents in another part of Brookfield shortly after she was last seen alive and whether her body was moved by heavy rains or dumped where she was found under the Mt Crosby bridge at Kholo Creek in Anstead.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...in-killer-search/story-e6freon6-1226381007225

Depends what else police find I think....he may end up admitting to it...can't see that happening though.

You only have to look at the Sica trial...lawyers had been arguing for how long before that case made it anywhere near the trial....imagine the arguing with that barrister GBC's hauled on board.

As quoted the <modsnip> Lawyered and Silk Counselled up and has chosen to be hidden by the SC 'power' who is gagging the media and him.........Peter Davis SC.

Yes this <modsnip> Peter Davis SC who defended the most heinous child sex criminal who killed Deidre Kennedy only 17-months-old when she was kidnapped, sexually abused and murdered in Ipswich in 1973.

Then when the alleged perp got off twice:

A Review Of The Deidre Kennedy Murder Case
'Body Of Evidence' by Jamie Walker
The Weekend Australian 15-16 February, 2003

HE'S grown a full beard and longer hair. Faye Kennedy (mother of baby) sees him (Carroll-murderer) often enough, sauntering by her Woolworth's checkout in his creased T-shirt and shorts. She would recognise the freed killer of her baby girl anywhere. It's the teeth, she says. They've always given him away.

Uneven and protruding, those teeth were exhibit one in the Crown case against Raymond John Carroll.

But there was even stronger evidence against the former RAAF electrical fitter never put before the two juries that convicted him of murder and perjury respectively, or the appellate judges who overturned both verdicts.

It was a single pubic hair, taken from the crotch of 17-month-old Deidre Kennedy's bruised and sexually abused body, and it almost certainly contained the DNA of her killer.

The prosecution believed it would have identified Carroll beyond any shadow of doubt. But, as The Weekend Australian reveals today, this critical evidence was destroyed by a laboratory bungle.

Hope this time our QPS are not letting the SC Peter Davis do it again......he is a mongrel and I do not know how that <modsnip> sleeps at night.

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/signs/deidre.htm

The mistress has been in hiding for a few weeks, likely in her hometown of the Blue Mountains (west of Sydney). Maybe this isn't a new interviewee but just further interrogation of TM? IMO.

Do you think? This person from NSW who was interviewed, was said to have met GBC at a Real Estate conference on the Gold Coast. I don't think that fits with how TM and GBC met..wasn't it when he sold her property? And then she started working for him.(somthing along those lines).

Once a business starts going backwards, it becomes a bottomless barrel for more capital. If they wanted to maintain the size and "reputation" of the business they needed to inject more money, maybe bits at a time for some years, not just the last alleged loan of $300K. How many business are huge and suddenly fold with millions in debt? Instead of having some foresight and restructuring ahead of the big downturn, they want to keep the "big image" and suddenly they just can't trade anymore. Yes, the floods couldn't have been anticipated, but the market was on the way down well before that.

agreed for the most part, but I just don't think it had to go backwards in the first place. When I saw them preparing for the move into the bigger premises my first words were "big mistake"
They didn't have the foresight as you have pointed out which was the problem here. They never really had the 'big image' to begin with, they were well known in the area but were never serious players in the blue chip market out that way, there are two other RE agents that are more dominant in this price tag. So they only had to keep up appearances central to what they had always had - and that was a small premises in kenmore with their own way of doing things.

Misguided ambition and bad business decisions are key to the demise of this business. Apart from the obvious of late.

June 02, 2012 12:00AM

POLICE are sifting through key clues as evidence mounts in the hunt to find Allison Baden-Clay's killer.
The cars belonging to the murdered 43-year-old mother-of-three and her husband Gerard Baden-Clay remain impounded and police are still keen to speak to anyone who might have seen either the white Toyota Prado or silver Holden Captiva or similar cars around the time Mrs Baden-Clay disappeared.

Several questions and alleged discrepancies still remain in the murder investigation, including the timing of her walk, screams heard by residents in another part of Brookfield shortly after she was last seen alive and whether her body was moved by heavy rains or dumped where she was found under the Mt Crosby bridge at Kholo Creek in Anstead.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...in-killer-search/story-e6freon6-1226381007225

Ahh. Thanks Marlywings. I thought the cars were released. It was stated in media early on. But now thats interesting. I had wondered and the first time I've seen that they are still impounded. That would make sense why GBC has been driving the gold Suzuki. And Makes me think, like the computer that there is some evidence to be found within one or both of those cars.

EDIT: Interesting to note the slumber party mentioned again..this time said to be for Friday night..Wish we knew for sure on this(THurs or Fri?)

Do you think? This person from NSW who was interviewed, was said to have met GBC at a Real Estate conference on the Gold Coast. I don't think that fits with how TM and GBC met..wasn't it when he sold her property. And then she started working for him.(somthing along those lines).

It's another infidelity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member