Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a huge problem going on with this one:

* Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling: is not allowed here. I'm learning more and more Aussie slang, so knock this stuff off.

Please read it ten times before you post again.

Cheers!

I realise there may be other name calling, but just thought i would clarify for all here on one name issue -

The use of 'Nigelaine' in reference to Elaine & Nigel Baden-Clay (GBC's parents) came about from one of our members posting on one of the very early threads that they had seen this name used in a Guest Book Entry or thank you card or something.

It appears that Nigel and Elaine sometimes sign themslves 'Nigelaine' Baden-Clay, and they also have a joint Facebook page calling themselves the same thing. Seems they have adopted the whole 'Brangelina' or 'TomKat' celebrity thing.

Also, the use of the word 'Bwana' in reference to Nigel BC is because this is also what he calls himself, or how he sees himself, as evidenced by the personalised number plate on his car.

Just a thought from trying to turn what seems a negative..into a positive...

What if GBC became nasty or violent with this Sydney woman??...she'd report him or hike it quickly back to Sydney??..

Now that would be a nice little bow in Inspector Ainsworth's gotcha bag??

Moo
It's rather odd that they mentioned this Sydney lady.
I'm not buying into her being involved in the crime.
Where would she have stayed? Airline records would show if and when she flew in and if she was missing from Sydney that weekend then people would have confirmed this.
I just believe they are using her to annoy others.
Don't jump on me again,I like everyone else can state my opinion.

Is the timing of the following report (today) a coincidence I wonder?

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/finks-should-be-declared-illegal-police-20120601-1zmhs.html

"It's our view that the Finks Gold Coast chapter pose a great risk to the community, supported by the criminal activity that members of that group have been involved in over many years, such as offences of murder, extortion, robbery, burglary, stalking, depravation of liberty, drug trafficking, unlawful use of motor vehicles, possession of firearms and intimidation and standover tactics.
"Clearly, these are offences and activities that the community will not stand for and, in our view, (the Finks) pose a great risk to the community."

Have the bikies finally stepped over the line? Murder, extortion, depravation of liberty, unlawful use of motorvehicles, intimidation and standover tactics. Offences and activities that the community will not stand for. A great risk to the community.

I smell an alternate theory bubbling up to the surface...

Do you think? This person from NSW who was interviewed, was said to have met GBC at a Real Estate conference on the Gold Coast. I don't think that fits with how TM and GBC met..wasn't it when he sold her property? And then she started working for him.(somthing along those lines).

Yep, good point!

So ladies, are you able to share the back story please? :dunno:

I think it could have to do with that twitter post?
The plates belong to the business associates.
Don't think I can post it though?
Anyone?

Oh look, I don't know him either, apparently. I thought I did ... I once did ... but not anymore. You're completely on the money in terms of your reportage - I am a little behind the eight ball. I have now caught up on th GC conference. The footage is telling ... GBC is not a drinker and her looks as though he's three early sheets to the wind there. Who knows what he spouted off about his wife that night? Maybe the only reason they're interviewing this NSW person is because GBC made a drunken confession to her about how much he'd like to "change" his life.

Do you know for a fact that GBC is NOT a drinker? and if so do you know why?
cause yes he def looks trashed in the video.

Thank you so very much Possumheart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get it. He is seriously not the multiple woman type. He's not a sleaze, not even smooth, a little dorky actually. If he was a ladies' man, do you think his primary extramarital conquest would be a 40-something woman with several grown-up kids? I think he fell for Toni, genuinely, albeit wrongly in terms of his own marriage. But this new information about a NSW "woman" on the sly, I think it muddies the waters. GBC was an adulterer, yes, not a womaniser. He was a middle-aged cliche ... up to a point. Beyond that, who knows?

I don't agree. As we have said on here about a number of things, just because people don't fit some sort of stereotype you have in your mind doesnt mean they are not like that. "he's not a sleaze" may be untrue. Just as, "He's not like a psychopath, he's just normal" may be also.

I wonder who the 2 women dancing with GBC in the Century 21 video are?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpR2mhVSvfM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpR2mhVSvfM[/ame]

At 3:00 you have to pause at just the right moment, so might take a bit of rewinding and pausing to see the 4 people, and there is one very tall dark haired woman and another woman with her back to us. Could it be TM and Allison in this picture, or neither?

On other matters, i think it quite probable that GBC could have had a sexual addiction, which is done for validation of oneself, and multiple affairs are had. Its not out of the question with the sort of parents he had, and the history of ancestor Baden-Powell, to have some sort of screw-up in that area. My ex, who I have mentioned before, also had problems along these lines and had multiple affairs, yet he was still in love with me and wanted me to be there for all the important occasions.

I wonder who the 2 women dancing with GBC in the Century 21 video are?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpR2mhVSvfM

At 3:00 you have to pause at just the right moment, so might take a bit of rewinding and pausing to see the 4 people, and there is one very tall dark haired woman and another woman with her back to us. Could it be TM and Allison in this picture, or neither?

On other matters, i think it quite probable that GBC could have had a sexual addiction, which is done for validation of oneself, and multiple affairs are had. Its not out of the question with the sort of parents he had, and the history of ancestor Baden-Powell, to have some sort of screw-up in that area. My ex, who I have mentioned before, also had problems along these lines and had multiple affairs, yet he was still in love with me and wanted me to be there for all the important occasions.

Yes,he'll probably put himself up there with Charlie Sheen and Tiger woods.LOL. A sex addict. Pppfff.

Yes the 2 ladies. I think if you snoop a little on G Clays facebook you might see someone who may resemble a short dark haired lady. Probably not the same one but maybe? Anyway,I snooped and will leave it until someone is named.

The only thing I'm certain of {IMO} is that GBC either commited the crime himself, or knows who did it. Either way he should have come forward.

In the beginning I really thought it was an argument that got out of hand, and things ended badly... well HORRIBLY !!

Now?? I'm still sure that GBC was involved, but I'm not sure on the motive. Things don't seem as straight forward as they did at first... not in my mind anyway. The more we find out makes me think "What the hell was going on?"

Now I'm thinking anything is possible. The family is being way to quiet for my liking.

Not sure if a mistress was involved, or financial dealings, or that maybe she stumbled across something that they did not EVER want getting out. The saying "Truth is stranger than fiction" could well apply here.

The one thing I hope is that they do get the killer , and nobody gets away with it... that whoever did it or helped afterwards, is held accountable.

There's my blah blah blah for the night... it probably is more blah blah than sense... it's late and I'm tired. {yawn!}

I completely agree, I'm now wondering if anything is possible too, after earlier thinking it was an accident scenario.

I keep thinking back to the words of OW's husband, that "the worst is yet to come" or words to that effect. Also Hawkins's words. I hope they work out what happened and Allison, the Dickies and the girls get the justice they deserve.

GBC's weight loss could be due to liver disease. This can also cause itching which could explain the alleged infected scratches on his torso MOO

'She is an obstacle to your happiness and must be removed' This is a quote from a TV commercial for the Au show 'Downton Abbey'. As soon as I heard it, I just had to come on here and share... I've no idea of the context of the quote, but I can imagine that it's a generational thing...

This IMO is the KEY to the GUILTY looks - "someone"planted a seed:twocents:

The Sydney lady may not be a sexual partner but a friend, IMO,just opening up the conversation along those lines.

I have read the articles posted on here regarding Lord Baden-Powell, and while there is obvious evidence that he was an "unusual" character, I think he may not have been that different from many of his class in England during that time. I think the scout movement does a lot of good, yes there have been cases of child abuse and that is never to be condoned, but they are problems with recruitment of volunteers raqther than endemic in the organisation.

Century 21 is a American company - many of their sales and "hype" techniques come from the parent body I would imagine, similar in many ways to the Amway business meeting, Not to offend our "Yankee mates" some Australians still find this type of salesmanship and hype unusual and confronting. It seems like GBC took to it though with gusto.

First timer here. Been following from the start though. Just on sunrise 7am news re interviewing nsw associate.... footage actually showed the woman wiping away tears behind a window at a c21 office. Nor sure if this was on news last night as I missed it but you get quite a good view of her. Can't find footage online as yet.

Sent from my Liquid Metal using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member