Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GBC's weight loss could be due to liver disease. This can also cause itching which could explain the alleged infected scratches on his torso MOO

And I thought he just looked jaundiced because of the yellow jacket, lol.

Kimster,

I support what itsthevibe is saying - these are terms that the BCs use i.e. facebook and car rego plate.
I don't believe this is name calling at all as if that was the case, we had better stop calling you Kimster - IMO -

........heading for the hills:couch:

I realise there may be other name calling, but just thought i would clarify for all here on one name issue -

The use of 'Nigelaine' in reference to Elaine & Nigel Baden-Clay (GBC's parents) came about from one of our members posting on one of the very early threads that they had seen this name used in a Guest Book Entry or thank you card or something.

It appears that Nigel and Elaine sometimes sign themslves 'Nigelaine' Baden-Clay, and they also have a joint Facebook page calling themselves the same thing. Seems they have adopted the whole 'Brangelina' or 'TomKat' celebrity thing.

Also, the use of the word 'Bwana' in reference to Nigel BC is because this is also what he calls himself, or how he sees himself, as evidenced by the personalised number plate on his car.

I have not posted for some time - too busy... but after reading all the blogs again - I feel that GBC probably played some part in ABC murder. IMO - he or/and his father hired a professional hitman to kill her. This person is probably out of the country by now - probably flew out in the early days of her searching - being a 'professional' he could fly in and out of the different Aust. cities using different names and then fly back to where he came from. GBC car has no evidence that it was used - it is still in the police compound along with ABC - IMO they will find nothing there - his story will be correct in whatever he says as he probably already knows he did not 'actually' kill her. Nothing points to him directly nor his family. I believe the Supt of the police initially thought they would get this person who killed ABC - but as time went on - I think they realise they are dealing with a 'professional.' Who knows the contacts GBC family has - who knows who they know back in Sth Africa. I think the police are digging dirt on GBC so it looks like he is the suspect and his name is still out there in the media - which we presume deep down he is - but without the evidence there will be no charge. I don't foresee any charges made in the near future. Like I know we waited years and years for some family murderers to be brought to justice but we are not dealing with the 'ordinary' crim. here - this plan was well thought out and done very quickly. I don't think it was a spur of the moment killing - I think they knew ABC was off to the hairdressers that night and used this advantage. A 'professional' will sit and wait for the right moment... and this was right time for him. I think GBC is getting on with his life knowing he has not got 'blood' on his hands nor his family - and no matter how much the police look - they will find nothing there. This is why he comes across the way he does. Hopefully in time he will be charged if this is the correct scenerio. IMO.

i did not see any 'aussie slang' name calling in this thread at all. weird.......and i have been reading it since page 1 before kimster posted so i am confused..........

agreed for the most part, but I just don't think it had to go backwards in the first place. When I saw them preparing for the move into the bigger premises my first words were "big mistake"
They didn't have the foresight as you have pointed out which was the problem here. They never really had the 'big image' to begin with, they were well known in the area but were never serious players in the blue chip market out that way, there are two other RE agents that are more dominant in this price tag. So they only had to keep up appearances central to what they had always had - and that was a small premises in kenmore with their own way of doing things.

Misguided ambition and bad business decisions are key to the demise of this business. Apart from the obvious of late.

Another thing to remember is the floods of January last year. GBC's area was the most affected in Brisbane (I worked in a similar industry as him, and pretty much lost my business). This would have greatly affected every house price in the area - flooded or not. It was a tough time for a lot of people and their businesses.
Kinda makes me glad I never accepted the job offer from GBC!!!

EDIT: I thought he was gay when I first met him (my impression). Obviously soon found out he's not! But he's got that flamboyant nature

I have not posted for some time - too busy... but after reading all the blogs again - I feel that GBC probably played some part in ABC murder. IMO - he or/and his father hired a professional hitman to kill her. This person is probably out of the country by now - probably flew out in the early days of her searching - being a 'professional' he could fly in and out of the different Aust. cities using different names and then fly back to where he came from. GBC car has no evidence that it was used - it is still in the police compound along with ABC - IMO they will find nothing there - his story will be correct in whatever he says as he probably already knows he did not 'actually' kill her. Nothing points to him directly nor his family. I believe the Supt of the police initially thought they would get this person who killed ABC - but as time went on - I think they realise they are dealing with a 'professional.' Who knows the contacts GBC family has - who knows who they know back in Sth Africa. I think the police are digging dirt on GBC so it looks like he is the suspect and his name is still out there in the media - which we presume deep down he is - but without the evidence there will be no charge. I don't foresee any charges made in the near future. Like I know we waited years and years for some family murderers to be brought to justice but we are not dealing with the 'ordinary' crim. here - this plan was well thought out and done very quickly. I don't think it was a spur of the moment killing - I think they knew ABC was off to the hairdressers that night and used this advantage. A 'professional' will sit and wait for the right moment... and this was right time for him. I think GBC is getting on with his life knowing he has not got 'blood' on his hands nor his family - and no matter how much the police look - they will find nothing there. This is why he comes across the way he does. Hopefully in time he will be charged if this is the correct scenerio. IMO.

too much evidence points to GBC. this is australia not the US, professional hits do not tend to happen to normal brisbane aussie mums........yet.....melbourne maybe.......

I agree with people that are saying the police want all the evidence they can get to make sure the prosecution do not have to lower the charges. They have known who did this from day 1. that is what i believe they are waiting for.

btw, if some paid for a professional hit then they got ripped off big time considering the messiness of the whole thing.

That video makes Century 21 look like a cult. Also, Gerard is a hopeless dancer.

"Allison had her hair done that day and looked great"- I guess this rules out death by hair dye.

The beard? My guess is it's to disguise himself a bit, in the hope he can avoid some of the stares and glares being out in the public from day to day. I hardly think it has anything to do with a change of life, as he hasnt got away with it yet and he is basically in limbo.

Then again, why authorities would let him have custody of the children while he's still supposedly their number 1 suspect is beyond me. If anything happens to those children if he decides to get desperate, it's going to be hard for the family to dealwith something that was so totally unavoidable. Even we here, know what can and does happen when a person has custody of their children and faces a very long term prison sentence.

By the way, that Alison Sandy reporter is so hard to watch. She stumbles through interviews, over uses her hands and says "ah" and "um" and "er" too frequently. Frustrating, I sit there mentally telling her to hurry up and spit it out, annoying.

Now he has liver disease? More like liars disease?

That's hilarious, now we are diagnosing medical conditions here? Seriously :/

My hope is that with big names being questioned and dragged into this mess, there will be pressure on the perp to confess. These big names don't like people prying into their affairs and their names sullied.

IMO the release of this information by the QPS was deliberate. When they are keeping so tight lipped about whom they question and everything else, why would they suddenly release this information to the press? I believe this is to make other parties put pressure on the perp.

This is JMO.

Have i missed this, what big names have been released? Link?

I stll don't think he planned this, and if the girls were at a sleep over that night that, just gives more opportunity for a brutal arguement to errupt. If the girls werent there, all gloves would have been on.

Re this news article, "Focus stays on clues in search for killer of Allison Baden-Clay," Courier Mail:

the link showing the place where Allison's body was found (see "Kholo Creek in Anstead") currently goes to a suburban street in Mt Crosby instead.

Here is the same map location, but zoomed in a bit.

It's probably just a mistake - maybe the link was added automatically or something - but if such an obvious error can get through and be published, that's a worry.

Has anyone been following the Andrew Ettingshausen affair outing?

I thought of GBC when they were saying ET said he was depressed and was suffering from Dissociation Disorder. Very suss and I don't fall for it for one moment, particularly as it was a one year affair! Anyway, there was a psychologist explaining it saying with depression you can get this DD and at any given time you can only think about the immediate effects of your actions or some such and not be able to think of the full consequences. A load of BS of you ask me!

Anyway, it sounds like something a defence lawyering team would put forward as a strategy.

I totally agree . Saw the ET thing and thought , how pathetic , anything to have an excuse for their actions . Yes it sounds a typical defence strategy. It will be interesting , if and when, the BC defence begins. If he has managed to stay tight lipped and defiant in all the media attention so far , it seems very unlikely he"ll ever cave in and say "I did it " . There will be excuses and blame games pouring out of him . Not an ounce of remorse . JMO !!!

That video makes Century 21 look like a cult. Also, Gerard is a hopeless dancer.

"Allison had her hair done that day and looked great"- I guess this rules out death by hair dye.

The beard? My guess is it's to disguise himself a bit, in the hope he can avoid some of the stares and glares being out in the public from day to day. I hardly think it has anything to do with a change of life, as he hasnt got away with it yet and he is basically in limbo.

Then again, why authorities would let him have custody of the children while he's still supposedly their number 1 suspect is beyond me. If anything happens to those children if he decides to get desperate, it's going to be hard for the family to dealwith something that was so totally unavoidable. Even we here, know what can and does happen when a person has custody of their children and faces a very long term prison sentence.

By the way, that Alison Sandy reporter is so hard to watch. She stumbles through interviews, over uses her hands and says "ah" and "um" and "er" too frequently. Frustrating, I sit there mentally telling her to hurry up and spit it out, annoying.

you haven't had the painstaking fortune of sitting through countless conferences in your time then I guess TRUE. I have attended dozens and dozens of conferences across a few different industry sectors over a 30 year period that would look no different to this conference within a 3 minute promo video I am afraid!

it has all the usual trimmings of an in-house conference: workshops, guest speakers, awards and awards night (dancing and looking terribly sillly after several glasses of cheap champagne and red wine!), usual BS from the head honcho where you are supposed to kiss their feet because they are just so dam brainy and popular (chunder), and the dreaded group photo!

nothing out of place here, apart from his dancing of course and a very gay demeanour...that s the only thing that stands out to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214