Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlywings - Gyms and martial arts schools as well, the list goes on.

Police have taken their investigation into the murder of Brisbane mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay to New South Wales as they continue to piece together what happened in the lead-up to her murder.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-connection-20120601-1zmy5.html#ixzz1wXkklX5Q

BBM.

IMO the woman in Sydney has nothing to do with Allison's murder. I feel that is more the police dumping dirt on GBC. "OK Gerry, you wanna play, well we'll show you how we play." GBC is probably craping his dacks waiting for the next bit of dirt on him to hit the media fan.

Go QPS! :rocker:

It seems a little odd Courier Mail haven't said a word on it so far tonight.....maybe they'll post a load on it soon??

Quite bizarre, I can't recall whether it was NBC or his parents who added the Baden to their surname, one would have thought the next generation , once the were aware of their ancestors shortcomings woul have promptly removed any connection to him. They must have been aware of all this.

If I recall correctly, the Baden was from Elaine's side of the family.

Thanks..I did think that as I wrote, but then wasn't sure if it was fact or hearsay. It doesn't necessarily mean she wouldn't drive the Captiva.. I was just going with the theory of another poster, just as a what if.

It's a fact. She generally drove the Prado. Plates were ALLISON and his on the Captiva were SETTLE. That doesn't mean she never drove the Captiva but is wasn't a regular occurrence

Exactly. I will be very surprised if there is a sordid sexual history there... I think the whole scouting movement will be in need of some damage control soon...

The BCs have gotten milage from aligning themselves with the scout movement. Agreed. But this is a one way thing. I haven't been conscious of the scouting movement pointing at the BCs as exemplars/pillars of society:hand:

It's a fact. She generally drove the Prado. Plates were ALLISON and his on the Captiva were SETTLE. That doesn't mean she never drove the Captiva but is wasn't a regular occurrence

GBC plates are SETTLED....... SETTLE and 5ETTLE belonged to the now ex partners - not sure if those two plates are still being used anymore though.

Thanks. That was my point, that even though she generally drove the prado- if thats the case. Doesn't mean she never drove the Captiva. Anyway, I was only really responding to another persons post on their theory.

Police interview NSW Baden-Clay connection
June 1, 2012 - 6:22PM
Read later
Ads by Google

Cruiseabout Cruise Dealswww.Cruiseabout.com.au
We Guarantee You The Best Cruise Deal or You'll Sail Free! Enquire.
Police have taken their investigation into the murder of Brisbane mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay to New South Wales as they continue to piece together what happened in the lead-up to her murder.

A police source has confirmed detectives interviewed a female associate of Allison's husband, Gerard Baden-Clay, in Sydney last week.

Just read this onlineb

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-connection-20120601-1zmy5.html#ixzz1wXwap1Pq

Marlywings - Gyms and martial arts schools as well, the list goes on.

tatoo parlours is also one of their biggst enterprises and has been for a long time. I knew a guy who fitted a safe in one of their homes, behind a false wall, the safe alone was worth 100K! anyway, im sorry off topic. i think we agree, they have cash!! :)

Well who said these additional pecadilloes are about sexual gratification. Persons with personality disorders and other issues use sex to manipulate, control and reaffirm their dominance over others. Could be either gender as it is just a means to an end.

A mother finding very disturbing photos on a computer, might have used this information to end the relationship and to gain more ground in a shared care arrangement.

Just recalling Allison's best friend's statements about Allison telling her things. Could this be it? Could also be explosive enough material to tip someone who has been found out over the edge. Given extramarital affair was previously known and did not result in end of the marriage at the time, maybe the new info was enough to bring upon the tragic end to Allison's life?

Imagination in overdrive.
Good post WOOMBITE. Certainly worth considering in the mix.

NBC is the son of Betty St. Clair Baden-Powell and Gervas Charles Robert Clay. EBC's maiden name was Hughes. From memory it was mentioned in an earlier thread that Nigelaine changed their surname to Baden-Clay by deed-poll soon after they were married in 1969.

hey nads, pretty sure not. the baden is the cheif poo baa himself "Lord Robert Baden-Powell"
this was NBC's grandaddy!! :)

why do people assume biker gangs have money or could even establish a line of credit?
Yes they drive Harleys which are overpriced buckets (sorry any die hard Harley fans) but I think that is where the notion of money stops!

There is a difference between "biker" and "bikie gangs". It is a well known fact that bikie gangs are involved in drug trafficking and crime.

Good post WOOMBITE. Certainly worth considering in the mix.

i thought that too. interesting to throw out there...i think there may have been some weirdness floating around his circle of associates somehow. perhaps she stumbled across something that really threatened to expose him and perhaps others...I havent ruled out the 'deep and dark' motive yet! Its not my number one motive but its creeping around from time to time.
sorry CASECLOSED just cant see this being an accident...too much going on in this guy's life..if it looks like and smells like shi* then it generally is...
then again, anybody's guess...

Yes bike gangs have cash plenty of it, they do a fair bit of loan sharking as well, but somehow I don't think that they will have been involved in killing ABC, I agree with an earlier poster , if the perp is ever charged and what happened is revealed I don't expect there to be much intrigue.

The only thing I'm certain of {IMO} is that GBC either commited the crime himself, or knows who did it. Either way he should have come forward.

In the beginning I really thought it was an argument that got out of hand, and things ended badly... well HORRIBLY !!

Now?? I'm still sure that GBC was involved, but I'm not sure on the motive. Things don't seem as straight forward as they did at first... not in my mind anyway. The more we find out makes me think "What the hell was going on?"

Now I'm thinking anything is possible. The family is being way to quiet for my liking.

Not sure if a mistress was involved, or financial dealings, or that maybe she stumbled across something that they did not EVER want getting out. The saying "Truth is stranger than fiction" could well apply here.

The one thing I hope is that they do get the killer , and nobody gets away with it... that whoever did it or helped afterwards, is held accountable.

There's my blah blah blah for the night... it probably is more blah blah than sense... it's late and I'm tired. {yawn!}

i thought that too. interesting to throw out there...i think there may have been some weirdness floating around his circle of associates somehow. perhaps she stumbled across something that really threatened to expose him and perhaps others...I havent ruled out the 'deep and dark' motive yet! Its not my number one motive but its creeping around from time to time.
sorry CASECLOSED just cant see this being an accident...too much going on in this guy's life..if it looks like and smells like shi* then it generally is...
then again, anybody's guess...

That's okay, however the only thing I can see going on in his life thus far is his cheating. I don't see money laundering, child abuse/*advertiser censored*, etc. Interviewing the boss of C21 may only be to establish facts about the franchise itself. Am sure will know more as time goes by. I don't believe it was an "accident", IMO it was a consequence of DV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214