Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I danced as a tiny tot with Allison, her dear mother helped with stage makeup. Her tragedy lingers with me.....there are no excuses for the way in which her life ended so brutally........her last thoughts, or what they were are haunting.......the pain and loss for her parents would feel like an abyss.......I hope one day justice will prevail......dance with the angels Allison, butterfly kisses to your babies at night xx

IMO it depends on the motive. If the motivation was money (possible substantial life insurance policy), the body needed to be found. No official death, no money! Otherwise, they would be waiting many years to make a claim on insurance. MOO.

Point taken CC but why go to all of the trouble to dump the body? Why not say that she met with an accident in the house? He'd be under suspicion either way being her spouse.

MOO.

My hope is that with big names being questioned and dragged into this mess, there will be pressure on the perp to confess. These big names don't like people prying into their affairs and their names sullied.

IMO the release of this information by the QPS was deliberate. When they are keeping so tight lipped about whom they question and everything else, why would they suddenly release this information to the press? I believe this is to make other parties put pressure on the perp.

This is JMO.

In theory, with some probability, it is possible. Not because they (women) had a motive or planned something, but because it happens between people involved in love triangles (or quadrants). No reason, no benefit, just a crime of passion.

Another theory is far from passion. GBC was in big trouble with his business. We can hypothesise, that he could have borrowed some money from, say, an unspecified biker gang. When the time came to pay, he could not. So the bikers could have demonstrated that they will stop at nothing to get their money back.
JMO.

The thought crossed my mind.......but not so sure

I wonder how the "business is going as usual" today?

Just a thought from trying to turn what seems a negative..into a positive...

What if GBC became nasty or violent with this Sydney woman??...she'd report him or hike it quickly back to Sydney??..

Now that would be a nice little bow in Inspector Ainsworth's gotcha bag??

why do people assume biker gangs have money or could even establish a line of credit?
Yes they drive Harleys which are overpriced buckets (sorry any die hard Harley fans) but I think that is where the notion of money stops!

Point taken CC but why go to all of the trouble to dump the body? Why not say that she met with an accident in the house? He'd be under suspicion either way being her spouse.

MOO.

I think it would still be investigated by coroner??...probably be up for manslaughter.

Dumping body...his lawyers are his chance of staying out of prison...police have to prove he did it to send him to prison.

I think it would still be investigated by coroner??...probably be up for manslaughter.

Dumping body...his lawyers are his chance of staying out of prison...police have to prove he did it to send him to prison.

"It is to be hoped the person responsible will have the decency to admit to the murder and not try to lay any of the blame on Allison or to weasel out of their criminal responsibility with clever lawyers and technical legal arguments and excuses."http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/20...-noose-is.html

Based on this article, why would you want to align yourself with Baden Powell?

http://www.glgarden.org/ocg/archive1/baden.html

Some damning evidence about the cover ups in the Scouting Association of America regarding sexual abuse of minors -

Timothy Kosnoff, a lawyer who represents seven men who say they were abused by scoutmasters, says the organisation's behaviour echoes that of the Catholic Church. "It's the same institutional reaction: scandal prevention," he said."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...us-scout-movements-guilty-secret-6255037.html

Did anyone else notice on GBC's FB friends it lists Nigelaine Baden Clay? A joke?

thanks but how can one have a sone late 20's and be 41 y.o...
is this even possible??

Sorry Mountainhigh, you are correct, my bad. My brain was thinking, she had him late teens ( 17 ish ) making him twenties ( 24 ish ) but came out as late twenties. Blame it on Friday afternoon! Still has an adult son considerably older than the twins.

Quite bizarre, I can't recall whether it was NBC or his parents who added the Baden to their surname, one would have thought the next generation , once the were aware of their ancestors shortcomings woul have promptly removed any connection to him. They must have been aware of all this.

Probly in denial - they seen to be quite good at it!

You want a freak show???? Look at the FAMOUS Ancestor:

Throw me out I don't feel it is not related to the POI allowed by our MODS bring it on GBC camp alerters......

Great, great grand Daddy was a freak show..........

http://www.greghallett.com/pdf/Stal...RITISH TRAINING- C4- Elevated Paedophiles.pdf
Things must have been good back then. The Golden Door doesn't come cheap!

This is so very disturbing I can't quite believe it

"It is to be hoped the person responsible will have the decency to admit to the murder and not try to lay any of the blame on Allison or to weasel out of their criminal responsibility with clever lawyers and technical legal arguments and excuses."http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/20...-noose-is.html

Depends what else police find I think....he may end up admitting to it...can't see that happening though.

You only have to look at the Sica trial...lawyers had been arguing for how long before that case made it anywhere near the trial....imagine the arguing with that barrister GBC's hauled on board.

My hope is that with big names being questioned and dragged into this mess, there will be pressure on the perp to confess. These big names don't like people prying into their affairs and their names sullied.

IMO the release of this information by the QPS was deliberate. When they are keeping so tight lipped about whom they question and everything else, why would they suddenly release this information to the press? I believe this is to make other parties put pressure on the perp.

This is JMO.

yes happen to agree here, was thinking the same myself. why release this? they didn't need to and could have quite easily kept it to themselves about the NSW connection. I also believe there is too many factors involved for this to be a garden variety DV gone wrong and an accidental murder followed by a cover up. If this was simply an accident or a brain snap on the part of you know who, then why is the NSW connection even relevant? What would they have to do with a 'brain snap' on a Thursday evening 1000km's away??
There has to be an element of premediation at play here and I believe this is exactly where QPS are taking this investigation. Remembering too of course they also need to catch the other individual who assisted either during or after. I don't particulary think it was mistress related or a crime of passion in any direct sense either, I think it goes beyond that really, i mean jesus whats wrong with simply walking out if you want to play the field and get your pecker out elsewhere more often than not....do you really need to murder someone because you seek this?? Don't think so really, that's too extreme.

I think it was driven by the almightly dollar or as one or two have already pointed out, something a little darker and deeper.
However my money would simply be on the 'greenback' being the number one motive. Fuelled by arrogance that he could get away with it.

Going back to Kholo Creek with flowers from ALL OF US tomorrow ... and our promise to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans