Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you could come back from your weekend getaway and check it out?
I'm not going over there.. it's dark...

There's always Toowong shopping centre ...on Monday??..lol.

That's if he's not in the big house by then...wishful thinking??

I have an awful feeling GBC has stated to police that the girls were at home, even though they weren't. He could have had them brought home before the police were called (ie some time during the night, or before school) to make it look as though they were there all night. Could he be that low?? I believe, yes, sadly.
It would then mean that others were involved. ??
I feel the confusion over the sleep over has stemmed from one of the children saying something to police (correcting their Dad, which he wouldn't have had in the "plan"), which could be what sparked their initial response.

All IMO

You can wake abruptly and not know the time. The people involved may have known when they went to bed and when they got up and knew it was within this time period.

Fair enough Nads, good point. I envy those who sleep that well. More luck to them!

Interesing thoughts coffechick. I am just catching up on posts. so unsure if this has been said yet..BUt IF GBC or his Parents paid for a pofessional hit. Then I think there would possibly be a way to trace that, as they would need to pay for it. Financial and banking records should be able to trace large sum of money changing hands. I believe the Police were looking into the finacial situation/records of the family, so I am sure this would turn somrthing up eventually. JMO

If you were going to organise a hit, though, wouldn't you pick a time when you yourself had a watertight alibi (such as being at work or with friends) rather than only having "I went to bed" as your excuse? I don't know how "hits" work, though ... maybe the hitman ultimately decides when the time is right within a, say, two-week framework?

I don't think that anyone is saying you made it up, we're just discussing how many reports etc are conflicting :D great sleuthing :D

Just drove past GBCs house and white Prado definitely parked outside and lights on but I could not see the number plate.

UT,

Errr... well there goes THAT theory...

LOL

(Though if they could talk, between the lot of them they would probably have had this case solved weeks ago)

Should add had another dog who is now in doggy heaven, who hardly ever barked unless there was something really worth barking about. Even the neighbour said if they ever heard her barking they would check things out. Because usually she only barked if there was someone about or something going on.. Perhaps the dogs the owners mentioned, are also like this and so therefore they feel there is a reason that they were going off and something worth reporting.. MOO.

True..good call. But If he is the perp..would be pretty silly to do something illeagal like that, when you might be under the cops radar for murder.

Yeah, I know. I was being facetious. :blushing:

If you were going to organise a hit, though, wouldn't you pick a time when you yourself had a watertight alibi (such as being at work or with friends) rather than only having "I went to bed" as your excuse? I don't know how "hits" work, though ... maybe the hitman ultimately decides when the time is right within a, say, two-week framework?

I dunno, LOl.. I haven't organised one before. But that would be logic I guess. However I wasn't really suggesting it, just responding to another poster who said something along the lines of it being a hitman hired by GBC and/or his parents and the Police would not find evidence on them then, cause he factually didn't do the deed. My response was that there would likely be a monetary connection though, as they would have to pay said hitman. And the police were checking financial records, so something like a large sum of money being transferred to someone, would surely come under their scrutiny.

Just drove past GBCs house and white Prado definitely parked outside and lights on but I could not see the number plate.

Thanks Fergie. Could you just go back and drive up the driveway and shine your lights on the numberplates for us please? :floorlaugh:

Go on, you know you want to. :rocker:

ETA: I'm joking.

ETA: And can you take a photo please?

Well really you have NO choice but to take a drive back there to verify my earlier sighting about the numberplates. Sorry it's the wine talking! Lol

I have contributed to that discussion but I really don't have anything else to add except that a police officer friend told me (and this was back when the search was still on, maybe day 6/7) that one of the children had told a police officer that "Daddy said Mummy had fallen down a hole". She may well have meant that "Daddy said Mummy MIGHT have fallen down a hole", among other possibilities. I know as a parent that I try to come up with palatable scenarios with children rather than hit them with bad news right between the eyeballs. I didn't interpret this information as anything sinister at the time, although I guess my source might have thought otherwise given that they shared this information with me.
I don't know what day that conversation between the police officer and the children occurred, nor when GBC might have said this to the girls.
I also don't want to get my copper friend in trouble.

you haven't had the painstaking fortune of sitting through countless conferences in your time then I guess TRUE. I have attended dozens and dozens of conferences across a few different industry sectors over a 30 year period that would look no different to this conference within a 3 minute promo video I am afraid!

it has all the usual trimmings of an in-house conference: workshops, guest speakers, awards and awards night (dancing and looking terribly sillly after several glasses of cheap champagne and red wine!), usual BS from the head honcho where you are supposed to kiss their feet because they are just so dam brainy and popular (chunder), and the dreaded group photo!

nothing out of place here, apart from his dancing of course and a very gay demeanour...that s the only thing that stands out to me...

I agree about conferences....My oh my, I remember some doozies from the days when my hubby in his early 20s was a area manager for KFC (this one conference at the Marriott at Surfers Paradise, was a shocker). To me it is not surprising, taking into account his lack of ability to keep his zip closed, that something like this may happen. This new lead is rather interesting indeed.

Thanks Fergie. Could you just go back and drive up the driveway and shine your lights on the numberplates for us please? :floorlaugh:

ETA: I'm joking.

Better still, go back and sneak up the drive and take a picture to post here for us!

Again..joking..;)

G drives silver Holden Captiva SETTLE plate and ABC drove Prado with her name on plate. I have this on good authority - my family member works at taringa and knows G who is currently using gold suzuki

It would certainly add to the alibi of being at home asleep from 10 pm, if he also had the children at home and they didn't see or hear anything.
And, it would seem less likely that he would leave them at home alone to go out to Kholo Creek.
This theory might also fit in with sightings at the roundabout at odd hours throughout the night.

MOO

For now I'm going with this thought...report from back on....

May 16, 2012

A WITNESS has told police of seeing two four-wheel-drives near Kholo Creek crossing early on the day Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing.

It is alleged a white four-wheel-drive didn't have its headlights on, only parking lights, and was closely tailing a smaller, blue four-wheel-drive at about 4am on April 20

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tr...ives-in-darkness/story-fnat7jnn-1226357433253

I'm wondering if the white Prado had no plates at all on it when it was closely tailing the other car to appear as though it was an unregistered car being towed.

G drives silver Holden Captiva SETTLE plate and ABC drove Prado with her name on plate. I have this on good authority - my family member works at taringa and knows G who is currently using gold suzuki

Then I wonder who was driving the Prado, when Indromum saw it on the move.....Hmmmmm I wonder if whoever drives the Vitara normally, is now driving the Prado (EBC?)

Perhaps, things have changed yesterday or this morning?? 2 reports of the Prado.. One seen driving(If its the same prado..Maybe there was a small fleet with slightly different numberplates- owned by the other partners??) by Indromum and another of white prado parked in GBC residence tonight. Unless, Police are doing another recreation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie