Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite frankly I really appreciate Indro-mums efforts in getting us a bit of info. I am sick of hearing the same old same old regurgitated stuff from the CM. And Indromum is not going to the courier mail saying she heard screams at 4:30 am come and interview me because it was so weird it even interrupted my Ambien induced sleep session!!! It was in broad daylight that she just happened to come across.... it doesn't get much more real folks in my opinion anyway.

What is the obsession with Settle and 5ettle and settled and 5ettled how is this related to C21- I have seen the car out and about Brookfield b4 this awful crime and literally thought what 'stupid plates' - settle westside ???? Am I missing the punchline methink so...... help anyone?

I agree, the work car would be the one to have the signs on. I have the same prado and I find it really hard to see out the back of with the spare tyre and esp with the rear seats put in. (sorry to the little asian lady who walked behind me while I was reversing at the shops yesterday and I nearly ran her over but dumb to walk behind me lol ) There is no way I would drive around with the signs making it even harder to see out of.

Jmo, moo, hope I don't offend anyone... But a captiva is a bit of a soccer mum car. We have a prado and if I had a choice between prado and captiva I'd go the captiva (I'm a mum).

Veterinarians would probably love to interview those dogs. Older dogs usually only go off at something they are not habituated to. Young dogs will go go off at anything. If only we could bark!

I remember it was easy to swap ours over to another car, this is what it says on the website.

In most instances your personalised plates can be easily upgraded to a different vehicle type, provided the new vehicle is able to carry the personalised plate/combination in question and provided the plate/s have been detached from the original vehicle. Simply enter and submit your existing combination below to view your options or find out prices:

Thanks..thought it was more involved than that..

Oh for goodness sakes, can someone take a drive over there and back me up? Lol

Veterinarians would probably love to interview those dogs. Older dogs usually only go off at something they are not habituated to. Young dogs will go go off at anything. If only we could bark!

lol..my Dearest doggy.. Doesn't fit that mold..Love her to bits..but she does have a mouth on her..and she's not that young.

Quite frankly I really appreciate Indro-mums efforts in getting us a bit of info. I am sick of hearing the same old same old regurgitated stuff from the CM.

I agree Liadan...in the failing of receiving information, it is great to have some people who are willing to try and find out more information for us here and to also clarify some things we may be unsure of...Like numberplates etc.

How far away was this from BC's home...within normal walking distance ?

Scrap would be about 50 metres away from BC house on the opposite side. (I know the owner V) and Brian's dog is in Anstead closer to Kholo Crk I also know Brian he sold my house back in 2005.

I just read the post that apparently there was an AA meeting at the church??? on Thursday?? is this fact? I doubt anyone from the area would attend as it would be impossible to be anonymous

I believe *if* the girls are in the care of GBC the police would *not* consider him a suspect..

As I mentioned previously DOCS would certainly be involved in such a tragic case as this, where there are children involved...DOCs and even the Dickies etc would have to have complete assurance from the police that it was not GBC and the girls were in absolutely no danger emotionally or physically...

ABC's murder and the ruthless dumping of her body is obviously the work of a completely unhinged out of control evil individual...Can you really imagine the Police/DOCS/Dickies etc allowing a possible suspect to be alone in any way with these little girls...Never imo as if he proved to be the perpetrator whilst a suspect to the QPS there would be a public outcry for allowing them to be ever alone with him because of what could have occurred...

Do you remember the Kiesha Abrahams case? Kristi was a suspect from the get go and they let the two smaller children remain in her care for a year after the murder. Kristi threw Kiesha against a wall and killed her.

UT,

Errr... well there goes THAT theory...

LOL

(Though if they could talk, between the lot of them they would probably have had this case solved weeks ago)

Yesterday, 11:10 PM
RumourSquasher
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Completelyconfused
It's a fact. She generally drove the Prado. Plates were ALLISON and his on the Captiva were SETTLE. That doesn't mean she never drove the Captiva but is wasn't a regular occurrence

GBC plates are SETTLED....... SETTLE and 5ETTLE belonged to the now ex partners - not sure if those two plates are still being used anymore though.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

BBM.

Thank you marlywings. I think we should dub you Lady of the Links. :applause:

Indromum said that she saw a Prado with SETTLED numberplates and a Century 21 logo and phone number on the rear window. How many cars of that description are in existence? Only one! And what's more it had a big ding on the front passenger side bumper bar. Wonder how that happened. :what:

Just back from taking sunflowers to the Kholo Bridge (thanks possumheart for the lovely idea) and did a quick drive by NBC's home - looks like nobody about. I thought I would also take a drive to the Brookfield markets and as I was nearing Allison's house a Prado with SETTLED numberplates (and a big ding on the front passenger side bumper bar) was driving towards me!! I just about had a heart attack. Did a quick u turn and ended up sighting it (with the Century 21 logo and telephone number on rear window) in the traffic on Moggill Road outside the Plaza. So unless the police were driving it...he has his car back and it's business as usual. The CM today states it is still impounded......not so.
PS Possumheart-be careful at the parking area at Kholo Bridge - it's really muddy and it would be quite easy to get bogged.

BBM.

Quite frankly I really appreciate Indro-mums efforts in getting us a bit of info. I am sick of hearing the same old same old regurgitated stuff from the CM. And Indromum is not going to the courier mail saying she heard screams at 4:30 am come and interview me because it was so weird it even interrupted my Ambien induced sleep session!!! It was in broad daylight that she just happened to come across.... it doesn't get much more real folks in my opinion anyway.

What is the obsession with Settle and 5ettle and settled and 5ettled how is this related to C21- I have seen the car out and about Brookfield b4 this awful crime and literally thought what 'stupid plates' - settle westside ???? Am I missing the punchline methink so...... help anyone?

Liadan.. I'm not and I don't think others are questioning Indromum.. One of my thoughts- to work out why it had been reported different in CM was whether the vehicle was actually not GBC prado, but one belonging to another partner of C21, it has been said the other plates you mentioned were on the cars of those partners. I am not sure on the type of cars they own though. But I believe what Indro mum saw. The other options are CM just reported very wrong. Or the cars were released early this morn or last night. Or as a poster had said the Prado had ALLISON plates, then perhaps they were mistaken.. Just exploring all possibilites for an explanation.
I am not doubting Indromum, can't speak for others..But I didn't think anyone was.

Do you remember the Kiesha Abrahams case? Kristi was a suspect from the get go and they let the two smaller children remain in her care for a year after the murder. Kristi threw Kiesha against a wall and killed her.

Sadly so often it is in the hands of what the "mother" says. This was the case with Daniel Valerio. He was hospitalised, DOCS wanted him and his brother out of the environment....But, the mom kept making up things like "He hit his head on the wall", when in reality, her boyfriend was pulverising him at every turn....and she knew it. But the boyfriend was her priority.

Oh for goodness sakes, can someone take a drive over there and back me up? Lol

Well, you could come back from your weekend getaway and check it out?
I'm not going over there.. it's dark...

How can you wake "abruptly" "about" the same time that someone vanishes between 11pm and 3am? Either dogs howled within a 5-15 minute period or they didn't. Or if they did howl for longer, what time did they START?
(General question.)

Please don't misinterpret my desire to nail detail with abuse or aggression Marly, I fully understand that that is the finest level of detail your source could give you.

Peace

Thanks for the link.

You can wake abruptly and not know the time. The people involved may have known when they went to bed and when they got up and knew it was within this time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie