Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must confess, I did the u-turn in their driveway and couldn't see any other cars...but I was in a hurry! lol

I posted 2 weeks ago that when i went to the Brookfield Show I parked right outside the house and there was a Silver Mitsubishi Magna in the yard, and a silver trailer attached or very near. No other vehicles though.

I thought the prado had ALLISON number plates and the Captiva had the SETTLED plates? Though I guess he could have sold the Captiva and kept the prado as family car?? Interesting!!

IF the plates the SETTLED plates were on the Captiva. Do we know for sure they were?? Maybe its hearsay. you can't just swap number plates on a car without going through the proper Dept. transport channels to do so.

I remember seeing it in a print edition; if I try googling, I get the Aussie criminals and I can't find my way around that site.

Yep I have the print version..will go check it now.

OK..Print version says the dog howling/barking was between 11PM and 3am at Anstead in the area near where Allisons body was found.

Does anybody know whether Allison's parents have regular time with the children at the moment? It would seem only humanitarian that they do, for all their sakes.

Out there comment.....

Would Melatonin show up in a tox report?

Just had a thought - OW stated that Allison suffered from depression, a recently approved (only within last 2-3 years), anti-depressant medication is Valdoxan (agomelatine). It is a combination of Melatonin combined with some other substances and is taken just before bedtime and helps get a good nights sleep. I wonder if Allison was taking this medication.

:sleep::sleep:

Just rang the Courier Mail to talk to someone re the cars & was told to call back tomorrow to speak to chief of staff at 9.30...

The melatonin must have worked quick on hubby!!! Might have ta get some o that!

Hi Indromum, thanks for the info, and the lovely gesture of flowers(and you too Possumheart)...

I just wondered if you actually saw who was driving the Prado? If not I'm wonderinf if it wasn't actually GBC prado? Only as someone else said the plates on the Prado had Allison on it. ANd someone else last night said the other partners in the business had number plates similar.. one settled one 5ettle and then the settle.

So just wondering.
No didn't see who was driving it..was so confronted by the sight of it and I REALLY did check the plates 'cause I remembered the other plates were similar..I have no doubt it was like I stated - a white Prado SETTLED plates, ding in left side bumper, and rear window C21 sign...I am still rattled by it! And it was just after their driveway that I saw it.....there was no sun in my eyes and I stand by it 100%.
Will be calling the CM tomorrow to have words...I have trusted them till now. Very disappointing.

IF the plates the SETTLED plates were on the Captiva. Do we know for sure they were?? Maybe its hearsay. you can't just swap number plates on a car without going through the proper Dept. transport channels to do so.

Perhaps the Allison number plate has been changed to 5ETTLED so he now has SETTLED AND 5ETTLED.

in regards to the search of mineshafts and the rumoured 'mummy fell down a hole' scenario. could this have been an attempt to draw attention away from searching waterways - an attempt to delay the discovery of the body. The longer the body was left to the elements, the more chance of getting away with it.

Were the disused mineshafts common local knowledge?

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding things allegedly said by one (or more) of the children but have no time to now go back through these numerous threads and the thousands of posts, so I need to ask you directly how you heard of these things. Whomever you are I am appealing directly to those whom may have reported these statements. If you are still reading and posting, please reply

The rumour that that GBC stated to QPS that the children had been home over the Thurs night and that one child said "No we weren't", and that one child allegedly said that they had been told words to the effect "Mummy fell down a hole", anyone???

Thanks in anticipation

sorry clara.. might've been an accidental thnks..but in regards to your post, I remember hearing the girls saying something unusual, but don't know if it was qps statement or someone's interpretation..

This is probably a stupid question, but how strong are freemason relationships up there?
(Stupid because if you're not in then you don't know, and if you are, then you're unlikely to answer).

I'm a little confused about who owns and/or drives the white Prado and the silver Captiva. My understanding from a previous poster (can't remember who now) was that the white Prado belongs to Allison and has the numberplate ALLISON. The Captiva belongs to GBC and has the numberplate SETTLE. Whoever the poster was stated this was fact.

IMO it would make more sense that GBC drove the Prado with the C21 stickers on it (advertising his business and being a show pony etc.) and Allison drove the Captiva. We've also been told that GBC downgraded from a Lexus to the Prado.

Are any of the locals here able to positively confirm what the numberplates are on the two vehicles please?

The melatonin must have worked quick on hubby!!! Might have ta get some o that!
Cheers reruns on the hotel tele...or iPhone.. No contest really. Waiting to go out for dinner.

A prime example of why you really can't trust the media. That's really really bad to get that wrong.

I'm not being facetitious, but I would much sooner trust the reporting of a news organisation with direct links to all the people involved in this case, and the journalists who have over years built up an individual contacts base within organisations such as the police, than a random person with a penchant for amateur sleuthing via the interwebs.

No disrespect intended to individuals, and it's my own perspective.

I'm just surprised that people are so ready to accept what they are told on non-news websites as the truth, and so quick to disregard what they read in the media as false. Journalists make mistakes at work like anyone else, but you can't dismiss their reporting out of hand. After all, the bulk of the information reported in this particular case has come directly from police spokespeople.

Cheers

Instead of travelling to Sydney, they may have asked NSW police to interview the woman with pre-prepared questions?

Possibly..But from what I know, on a case like this..Usually detectives already working the case would make the flight down. But I don't know..Maybe there really is something in this latest development and they are working 'with' NSW detectives on this. Perhaps the net reaches alot further from home(and possibly also home) on who is caught up in this crime. MOO

I'm a little confused about who owns and/or drives the white Prado and the silver Captiva. My understanding from a previous poster (can't remember who now) was that the white Prado belongs to Allison and has the numberplate ALLISON. The Captiva belongs to GBC and has the numberplate SETTLE. Whoever the poster was stated this was fact.

IMO it would make more sense that GBC drove the Prado with the C21 stickers on it (advertising his business and being a show pony etc.) and Allison drove the Captiva. We've also been told that GBC downgraded from a Lexus to the Prado.

Are any of the locals here able to positively confirm what the numberplates are on the two vehicles please?

Its always made more sense to me that Allison would drive the Captiva and GBC the Prado with the Century 21 Signage. He was the principle of the Real Estate business wasn't he? And from All accounts Allisons part in the business was not as big (IE.. not a salesperson and possibly not full time).Just what I would have thought re the Cars.( I know someone mentioned it was the other way around)

I'm not being facetitious, but I would much sooner trust the reporting of a news organisation with direct links to all the people involved in this case, and the journalists who have over years built up an individual contacts base within organisations such as the police, than a random person with a penchant for amateur sleuthing via the interwebs.

No disrespect intended to individuals, and it's my own perspective.

I'm just surprised that people are so ready to accept what they are told on non-news websites as the truth, and so quick to disregard what they read in the media as false. Journalists make mistakes at work like anyone else, but you can't dismiss their reporting out of hand. After all, the bulk of the information reported in this particular case has come directly from police spokespeople.

Cheers
I am NO random person with a penchant for sleuthing! If you check my profile, you will see that this is my first time on this site. I am a mum to 3 and a loving wife to my second husband. I would be gaining nothing from posting untruths on this site. Allison deserves nothing but the truth and I really am quite offended at your post. Sorry Kimster.

Last night another member said GBC's car had "SETTLED"...two partners in the business had "SETTLE"....

Prado was Allisons and the Captiva was GBC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members