Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the one and only indromum again if memory serves correctly - she gets the gold star!
I did save them...and then I tried to open them to show my husband and they opened then vanished...I had one left until I clicked on it and it too closed. I was so disappointed because IMO they were the best photos I had seen of Allison. She looked gorgeous.

Wouldn't that be wonderful. Oh they are such amazing animals how cool if they could talk. LOL. Getting late here : )
know a Dog whisperer?? :what:

Wheres Dr Doolittle when you need him? But really.. would be interesting to know what set them off..what they saw or heard.

Caliing Indromum? you still in Myer? I know I said turn off your phone - but you are needed here!

Just joking!
Yes...but now ensconced in the Hotel with wine...dangerous!

hey DunnoZo,

Thanks for thanking my post. Do you remember reading similar or am I imagining?

Those words just struck me as exactly something a child would say. But who would have heard them so early on, and if they had, could have reported?

Yes...but now ensconced in the Hotel with wine...dangerous!

So grab some melatonin, :what: go back to the hotel room,put some in his wine and you're all set. Husband sleeping, sleuthing continues...... Room service!!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo:

I am a bit disappointed in the reporting of this case by the CM! Like stated by someone earlier in this forum, there seems to be no real "investigative" reporting going on. How can someone get it so wrong regarding cars being impounded or not??

Yes I am confused now. I like you heard only a few days after they impounded the cars that they had been released..I believed it was the CM that reported it. SO now they report they are still impounded. Then Indromum(I think it was you :)) state they see the car being driven this morning?? So unless it was just released this morning or overnight..what the?? I thought it may have added up about them still being impounded because GBC had been seen driving the gold suzuki. ANd maybe the earlier report of the cars being released was incorrect. But now I don't know.

Its the same with the sleep over.. They reported it was Thurs night..Then Makara(?) Spoke to the journo and they said they were unclear which night it was (thurs or fri)..still can't get why you would report it as Thurs when you don't know which night. Now in a recent article, it says Friday night was the sleepover.:waitasec:

hey DunnoZo,

Thanks for thanking my post. Do you remember reading similar or am I imagining?

Those words just struck me as exactly something a child would say. But who would have heard them so early on, and if they had, could have reported?

This is the original of one...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7989002&postcount=1106"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15[/ame]

What time???? might narrow it down a bit...

Not sure, it was in one of the latest CM articles I think..will have to try and find it.

EDIT>>can't find the article now about the barking/howling dog at ANstead.. Seems Courier mail have changed their article once again!

Just back from taking sunflowers to the Kholo Bridge (thanks possumheart for the lovely idea) and did a quick drive by NBC's home - looks like nobody about. I thought I would also take a drive to the Brookfield markets and as I was nearing Allison's house a Prado with SETTLED numberplates (and a big ding on the front passenger side bumper bar) was driving towards me!! I just about had a heart attack. Did a quick u turn and ended up sighting it (with the Century 21 logo and telephone number on rear window) in the traffic on Moggill Road outside the Plaza. So unless the police were driving it...he has his car back and it's business as usual. The CM today states it is still impounded......not so.
PS Possumheart-be careful at the parking area at Kholo Bridge - it's really muddy and it would be quite easy to get bogged.

Well done on the idea possumheart.....and thank you for executing the thought Indromum.....Sunflowers are so very appropriate. That was a really lovely gesture of you to go to the bridge and bring flowers. Be careful following that maniac in his car....I may want other avenues looked into regarding Allison's murder, but I wont degrade his input into it.....and just want anyone searching out info to be careful.

That is really interesting about the cars not being impounded. Thanks for that snippet.

---------------------------------

WOZZLE - Thankyou for your wonderful posts....I did see them and I appreciate your posts....I want to send my condolences about your dog, I sure hope you are ok...and as someone mentioned, be gentle on yourself over the next few days...big sad face....Sounds so much lke my dog....Lazy bum, that lies down and farts all day....lol When she farts (and we all do the yuck notion), she looks at us, with her snout snubbed up, as if to say "Im the queen".

Marly, Im so sorry I was a MOO (as in a cow moo). I really dont know what came over me.
52.gif

Hugs everyone, it is so nice to be back. :truce:

Just rang the Courier Mail to talk to someone re the cars & was told to call back tomorrow to speak to chief of staff at 9.30...

Good move! find out all he knows...lol!

He has over a thousand friends(anyone can join it seems) LOL but will report if anything is mentioned. It was his anniversary yesterday and he and wifie went to Weiss. Happy Anniversary.

No need to try and sleuth me peeps. ; ) A friend seriously already accidently did link me from a facebook comment I made to a acomment I made here. Totallly random and off topic I guess. Sorry.....I might turn in. Catch you all tomorrow :butthead:

Well done on the idea possumheart.....and thank you for executing the thought Indromum.....Sunflowers are so very appropriate. That was a really lovely gesture of you to go to the bridge and bring flowers. Be careful following that maniac in his car....I may want other avenues looked into regarding Allison's murder, but I wont degrade his input into it.....and just want anyone searching out info to be careful.

That is really interesting about the cars not being impounded. Thanks for that snippet.

WOZZLE - Thankyou for your wonderful posts....I did see them and I appreciate your posts....I want to send my condolences about your dog, I sure hope you are ok...and as someone mentioned, be gentle on yourself over the next few days...big sad face....Sounds so much lke my dog....Lazy bum, that lies down and farts all day....lol When she farts (and we all do the yuck notion), she looks at us, with her snout snubbed up, as if to say "Im the queen".

Marly, Im so sorry I was a MOO (as in a cow moo). I really dont know what came over me.
52.gif

Hugs everyone, it is so nice to be back. :truce:

WILLOUGH! you're back !!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks marly, CJ360, Dunozo,

Just seems uncanny that the ''fell down a hole" (alleged) quote fits with police asking residents (early on) to search their properties (esp old mine shafts), and the alleged "No we weren't" quote fits with the confusion over the night the 3 girls had the sleepover.

Just my thoughts, and my opnion only

Was there definitely an AA meeting at the church next door on that Thursday night ??

I don't know Elspeth but it was scheduled from 7.30 - 10pm. Been thinking about the dry wedding and why? Perhaps one of the parents has a major addiction to alcohol and Allison and Gerard decided best not to serve as they did not want their special day ruined. Could NBC (or EBC) be a regular at AA meetings? IF so, maybe he (or she) saw that the lights were on next door and popped in for a late evening visit?

I am only reporting what I saw...maybe a Brookfield resident can help us out. I just can't believe he is driving around in such an obvious car...number plate & signage on rear window!!! Still shocked.......
I can forget the housework today.

Hi Indromum, thanks for the info, and the lovely gesture of flowers(and you too Possumheart)...

I just wondered if you actually saw who was driving the Prado? If not I'm wondering if it wasn't actually GBC prado? Only as someone else said the plates on the Prado had Allison on it. ANd someone else last night said the other partners in the business had number plates similar.. one settled one 5ettle and then the settle.(not sure on the cars they drive though).. BUt In my mind it always made more sense Allison driving the Captiva. And possibly the person who said it had the Settled plates and the Prado had Allison, got them mixed up?

So just wondering.

Just rang the Courier Mail to talk to someone re the cars & was told to call back tomorrow to speak to chief of staff at 9.30...

YOU GO GIRL! I am glad I went to the bridge and it was so nice to see your flowers and know you are REAL. I can't really explain it. So many cars go past and so much rubbish on the side of the road (and the poor dead bandicoot). We always go that way to Brisbane. But to get out of the car and look at it all and see your sunflowers I felt our collective power.
RIP Allison

Not sure, it was in one of the latest CM articles I think..will have to try and find it.

EDIT>>can't find the article now about the barking/howling dog at ANstead.. Seems Courier mail have changed their article once again!

I remember seeing it in a print edition; if I try googling, I get the Aussie criminals and I can't find my way around that site.

... that reporter is so hard to watch. She stumbles through interviews, over uses her hands and says "ah" and "um" and "er" too frequently. Frustrating, I sit there mentally telling her to hurry up and spit it out, annoying.

She's a print journalist, and print journalists are not used to being in front of a camera (although, as we can see, the changes within the journalism industry means more of this is required for news websites). Give a print journo a break, I say.

Also, in general news, I am voting the term "lawyered up" as one of this year's most ridiculous phrases: http://jimromenesko.com/2012/06/01/this-decades-most-irritating-words-and-phrases/ It's even more annoying than jokes written in Latin. :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member