Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not posted for some time - too busy... but after reading all the blogs again - I feel that GBC probably played some part in ABC murder. IMO - he or/and his father hired a professional hitman to kill her. This person is probably out of the country by now - probably flew out in the early days of her searching - being a 'professional' he could fly in and out of the different Aust. cities using different names and then fly back to where he came from. GBC car has no evidence that it was used - it is still in the police compound along with ABC - IMO they will find nothing there - his story will be correct in whatever he says as he probably already knows he did not 'actually' kill her. Nothing points to him directly nor his family. I believe the Supt of the police initially thought they would get this person who killed ABC - but as time went on - I think they realise they are dealing with a 'professional.' Who knows the contacts GBC family has - who knows who they know back in Sth Africa. I think the police are digging dirt on GBC so it looks like he is the suspect and his name is still out there in the media - which we presume deep down he is - but without the evidence there will be no charge. I don't foresee any charges made in the near future. Like I know we waited years and years for some family murderers to be brought to justice but we are not dealing with the 'ordinary' crim. here - this plan was well thought out and done very quickly. I don't think it was a spur of the moment killing - I think they knew ABC was off to the hairdressers that night and used this advantage. A 'professional' will sit and wait for the right moment... and this was right time for him. I think GBC is getting on with his life knowing he has not got 'blood' on his hands nor his family - and no matter how much the police look - they will find nothing there. This is why he comes across the way he does. Hopefully in time he will be charged if this is the correct scenerio. IMO.

Interesing thoughts coffechick. I am just catching up on posts. so unsure if this has been said yet..BUt IF GBC or his Parents paid for a pofessional hit. Then I think there would possibly be a way to trace that, as they would need to pay for it. Financial and banking records should be able to trace large sum of money changing hands. I believe the Police were looking into the finacial situation/records of the family, so I am sure this would turn somrthing up eventually. JMO

GO MINNI!!! Holy cow I was getting all teary and then BAM! Love it, nice to see you using some of that emotion. I can't wait to be here on line when we hear of an arrest. Bubbles all around : )
I also can't wait until you can write the last bit as freely and as loudly as you can/want. x

thats how I do, I lead them in with the love and the emotion and the warmth...and then..................KAZAM!!!!!!

Earlier in these posts somene claiming to be "in the know" mentioned GBC's two former business partners had similar number plates: SETTLE and 5ETTLE.

Any chance the car spotted today was one of those? Are those individuals (or even just the cars) still in the C21 network?
No...I really made a point of checking the plates & also had the C21 logo on the rear window.
In Myer hiding in the designer gear area checking posts! Tragic.

I dont think you made it up, I just think it is creepy that he is now driving around in that car. I was under the impression it would be a long time before the cars were returned and thought he might sell them off rather quick rather than drive around in them, esp the prado.

Enjoy your romantic weekend, I remember those well lol.

IMO he will have a "little" trouble trying to sell any of those cars!!!

No...I really made a point of checking the plates & also had the C21 logo on the rear window.
In Myer hiding in the designer gear area checking posts! Tragic.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

So much has been happening whilst I turned my back for a moment. The bit about the AA meeting in the church next door - excellent piece of sleuthing. Events there that night could also explain the dog barking. THe 10pm finish may also be significant if that is the time Allison went for a walk. AA and a dry wedding mmmm - not dwelling on that too hard.

The woman from Sydney - I checked the Tasmanian conference confirmed delegates and at least one pretty blonde is a friend of GBC's on FB.

Was there definitely an AA meeting at the church next door on that Thursday night ??

Don't know... what are you thinking?

It's natural and makes you go to sleep rather quickly.I use it when my kids deal with jetlag and I myself used it before this forum. It's easily available over the counter, even in woolies I think. Just thinking of a way to quieten someone without them knowing. You can put it in a drink even and no one would know. Being that's its natural I wonder if they would look for that?

Im sure it would as it's a hormone.... but I would doubt you could overdose on it.

Melatonin can be used to treat insomnia - when you start having cocktails of melatonin and sedative medications - can cause sleepiness; not a good combination.

Just discussing this in general terms - not saying Allison was on meds.

Have checked photos and sorry can't see numberplates

Yes I have wondered in the past if they deliberately didn't show the plates in those pics, given they are so distinctive? Ie if a witness said they saw the car and mentioned the distinctive plate without being told it first, it would make them a much more credible witness.

It's natural and makes you go to sleep rather quickly.I use it when my kids deal with jetlag and I myself used it before this forum. It's easily available over the counter, even in woolies I think. Just thinking of a way to quieten someone without them knowing. You can put it in a drink even and no one would know. Being that's its natural I wonder if they would look for that?

Are you saying this forum sends you to sleep:what: ?

Maybe the woman in Sydney has contacted the QPS with some information.
It may be important enough to take a formal statement.

I wondered that too - didn't the mistress contact police in the Petersen case in the US, and ended up assisting them? Interesting.

Oh Minnie, all just perfect! Give her a 'get out of jail free' card, ppppleeease, she deserves it and such heartfelt thoughts, just what the world needs more of. Sorry I haven't added much to this case as don't have quite the brain power of you pro-sleuths and am getting on. You have definitely restored my faith in the human race with your kindness, caring and wit. This is such a terribly sad case and being able to 'do' something whilst waiting for an outcome is tremendously helpful and therapeutic, if a little frustrating and 'tear your hair out' at times. As I rarely offer much to these discussions, I'll stand in your place Minnie and 'take the fall' :fence:

Dodo, you are here. That says it all. Whether you post or not, the fact you have joined this forum shows you care. That is of value in itself.

As usual i have been sitting here thinking about this case (witness wise)

Is there any chance that now it's been weeks since the murder that some people claiming to be witnesses, could just be going by things they have heard in the news or on websites such as this one??

Are you saying this forum sends you to sleep:what: ?

Haha, nope this forum keeps me up VERY late. So tired that I don't need it anymore. I'm going to get them and check the ingredients : )

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding things allegedly said by one (or more) of the children but have no time to now go back through these numerous threads and the thousands of posts, so I need to ask you directly how you heard of these things. Whomever you are I am appealing directly to those whom may have reported these statements. If you are still reading and posting, please reply

The rumour that that GBC stated to QPS that the children had been home over the Thurs night and that one child said "No we weren't", and that one child allegedly said that they had been told words to the effect "Mummy fell down a hole", anyone???

Thanks in anticipation

C123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members