Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/-/watch/29533930/

Click on images to enlarge.

IMO the woman seen on the left in the first pic is TM. Someone mentioned that the office in the second pic is at Taringa.

So it seems that Sunrise News has used old footage of TM being interviewed and segued it into the latest report about the woman in Sydney. Tacky.

MOO.

Just standard plates, not personalized, look at me!, $2000+ ones, probably cost about $50? I think that would be worth every cent not to be so obvious/noticeable ...MOO

Yes. Perhaps he is under legal advise not to do anything differently and continue on with his life, otherwise the public may think he is hiding something? Just speculating here.

I stll don't think he planned this, and if the girls were at a sleep over that night that, just gives more opportunity for a brutal arguement to errupt. If the girls werent there, all gloves would have been on.

I absolutely 100% dont think the chidren were having a sleepover on the thursday night. I think they were home. just my opinion. One of the very few opinions I NEVER change about this case. I think they were home that Thursday night. MOO :moo:

Sounds like old news again and a few of( websleuths Kimsters )questions but no answers :what:

Sounds to me like the same old same old;

walk at 10pm versus walk at 7.30am
or
children at home versus children on a sleepover

Yes. Perhaps he is under legal advise not to do anything differently and continue on with his life, otherwise the public may think he is hiding something? Just speculating here.

What? More dancing in stripey shirts?

You could swing a a body by the hands and feet if there were two of you and aim down a slope at the side. The grass wasn't slashed then though.

Thanks possumheart, I know it was a terrible thing to ask you to consider.

I've always considered that she was left at the bridge, rather than washed downstream any great distance, but this makes me think that she actually was washed down (possibly from the scout camp). I just can't imagine someone walking out on to a bridge whilst carrying a body (no matter what time it was). The chances of someone seeing you would be very real, and not worth the risk.

So the only way to do it discreetly would be from somewhere beside or under the bridge; but it sounds like it would have been to difficult at that location.

Thanks Makara,you're good.. looks like the EBC mailbox hugger to me... she seems to show up everywhere, but looks diff than C21 TM photos?

Wouldn't it be nice if somehow everyone could buy the police involved and Mr Mark a beer when they solve this.

Earlier in these posts somene claiming to be "in the know" mentioned GBC's two former business partners had similar number plates: SETTLE and 5ETTLE.

Any chance the car spotted today was one of those? Are those individuals (or even just the cars) still in the C21 network?

Come on Paul Tully. Another blog please?

How cute he started puttiing the date now.

Well I can assure you someone was driving down Brookfield Road in a white Prado with SETTLED number plates this morning (50 metres from GBC's house) - I have no reason to make this info up! Sorry if it conflicts with 'reports' but there it is.......

I dont think you made it up, I just think it is creepy that he is now driving around in that car. I was under the impression it would be a long time before the cars were returned and thought he might sell them off rather quick rather than drive around in them, esp the prado.

Enjoy your romantic weekend, I remember those well lol.

I dont think you made it up, I just think it is creepy that he is now driving around in that car. I was under the impression it would be a long time before the cars were returned and thought he might sell them off rather quick rather than drive around in them, esp the prado.

Enjoy your romantic weekend, I remember those well lol.

Pre Websleuths era?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member