Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND the Century 21 logo on the back window.
I am off for a romantic wedding anniversary night - and I don't think my husband will think it includes me looking up WEBSLEUTHS on my iphone....a whole afternoon and evening & tomorrow morning. How will I cope?

Bahahahahah! do it under the blankets! I do!

Happy wedding anniversary, great work today!

( tell him you are playing 'angry birds')

I wonder if the cars have only recently been returned though, as GBC has been seen driving the gold Suzuki to work, shops etc as recently as this week?

That's quite possible...perhaps one or both were returned this morning.

Got to head out for the second round of kid's sports but before I go , can anyone post the photos from the Century 21 Awards 2012. I think it was in about February. There were current photos of ABC andGBC and she looked happy. I saw them a week or so ago and cant find the link . It makes the whole premeditated scenario really scary because they looked like a normal couple.

The photos, once someone got word that we were discussing them, are no longer visible to the public and are now password protected.

The photos, once someone got word that we were discussing them, are no longer visible to the public and are now password protected.

One of the 'super sleuthers' has saved them to their iphone - can't remember who it was, though.

Thanks indro-mum seriously it just goes to show that the CM might even be less up to date than us sleuthers. The journalistic license gives them quite a large latitude to produce gazumping stories but notably there are only a few ways to run a story when you are running low on facts. Which we are all painfully aware has been the case!!!!

I would have thought the NSW woman would be something they could write about without being gagged by GBC's lawyers and barristers. But who knows maybe she has lawyered up as well?

IMO the media is not investigating anything!!! They are just reporting on what QPS is telling them. Am sure some good reporter could find out who this new woman is, but ....

You are amazing Indromum! What I don't understand is why you wouldn't get rid of the plates, sticker and number ASAP to give you some level of anonymity????? Or maybe he's liking all the attention? IMO

To put new plates will cost him money. He is broke!

Indromum I'm there. Your sunflowers are beautiful. I just put dried flowers oh the other side

IMO the media is not investigating anything!!! They are just reporting on what QPS is telling them. Am sure some good reporter could find out who this new woman is, but ....

I'm not sure how far they can go though with investigating...I'd be betting both police & lawyers will be keeping a lid on majority of it.

Then again...good ole Sunday Mail might do another "expose" tomorrow...lol.

Indromum I'm there. Your sunflowers are beautiful. I just put dried flowers oh the other side

It's hard to tell from the pictures; but does it look like it would be possible to dump a body from the "car park" area (rather than from the bridge). I mean, could they have walked to a spot beside/underneath the bridge to drop her into the water?

Well I can assure you someone was driving down Brookfield Road in a white Prado with SETTLED number plates this morning (50 metres from GBC's house) - I have no reason to make this info up! Sorry if it conflicts with 'reports' but there it is.......

I am ignoring CM today as it is not clues to the puzzle but questions asked by the people. I have been wondering about the sale of the grey car being announced one night and next night the boss of century 21 being interviewed,
maybe it was his car(blue one crashed )

Well I can assure you someone was driving down Brookfield Road in a white Prado with SETTLED number plates this morning (50 metres from GBC's house) - I have no reason to make this info up! Sorry if it conflicts with 'reports' but there it is.......

I don't think that anyone is saying you made it up, we're just discussing how many reports etc are conflicting :D great sleuthing :D

I am ignoring CM today as it is not clues to the puzzle but questions asked by the people. I have been wondering about the sale of the grey car being announced one night and next night the boss of century 21 being interviewed,
maybe it was his car(blue one crashed )

What I heard on TV is that the boss of C21 will be interviewed (not that he has already been interviewed). But, who knows if they reported this correctly or not??

I don't think that anyone is saying you made it up, we're just discussing how many reports etc are conflicting :D great sleuthing :D

Perhaps police are deliberately trying to create confusion...or the lawyers.

It's hard to tell from the pictures; but does it look like it would be possible to dump a body from the "car park" area (rather than from the bridge). I mean, could they have walked to a spot beside/underneath the bridge to drop her into the water?

You could swing a a body by the hands and feet if there were two of you and aim down a slope at the side. The grass wasn't slashed then though.

To put new plates will cost him money. He is broke!

Just standard plates, not personalized, look at me!, $2000+ ones, probably cost about $50? I think that would be worth every cent not to be so obvious/noticeable ...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody