Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodo, you are here. That says it all. Whether you post or not, the fact you have joined this forum shows you care. That is of value in itself.

Thanks for making me feel welcome! This case is really quite mind boggling at times! The drip feeding from the media is frustrating and seemingly confusing. You guys are the voice of reason at the moment. In Perth at moment though lived in Brisbane, my hubby suggested Brookfield as place to retire to so researched area about six months ago. With caring folk like you, would be a good move me thinks!!

I thought Melatonin was still unavailable in Australia?

It's not in every chemist but it is now definitely available in tablet form.
One example is the chemist just down from the Ipswich train station. I bought some there 3 months ago : )

oh forgot, and of course the part they can't show you in the promo video....the countless sleeze, the 2 am pool parties with no clothes on, the corridors busy all night with people returning to their 'own' rooms from 'another' room..
Then they fly home to their spouse and children and wipe it from them memory bank!
Some clearly can't do that apparently and like to visit the buffet again and again
:)

Now, I was going to mention that thought too.. about room swapping.. Or key swapping.. not beyond the realms of what may happen. "Someone" could have a string of people who could be 'known' to them from different conferences around the country, if this occurs. Just some thoughts.. (not just 'someone' may be in this position I guess if it occurs)

One of the 'super sleuthers' has saved them to their iphone - can't remember who it was, though.

It was the one and only indromum again if memory serves correctly - she gets the gold star!

If only the dogs could speak human..I wonder what they would be able to tell..

Wouldn't that be wonderful. Oh they are such amazing animals how cool if they could talk. LOL. Getting late here : )
know a Dog whisperer?? :what:

As usual i have been sitting here thinking about this case (witness wise)

Is there any chance that now it's been weeks since the murder that some people claiming to be witnesses, could just be going by things they have heard in the news or on websites such as this one??

Not quite sure what you mean? Like, say, we heard of gloves being found at Kholo, so some guy says he saw someone wearing gardening gloves out there?
Is this what you are getting at? It is very possible......

Same story, different source:

AAP
June 02, 2012
11:21AM

New lead in Baden-Clay murder case

http://www.news.com.au/national/new-lead-in-baden-clay-murder-case/story-e6frfkwr-1226381237465

Another frustrating media reporting example is in this report, where they say that Qld police "would not comment" on whether or not the toxicology results provided any clues.

It was stated in the news last week that the results provided "no clues".

So really, we actually don't know whether or not the results were helpful or not, do we. The police actually haven't made any comment at all.

Meltonin can be posted in from overseas. I used it years ago for catching up after nigtshift but found it not that useful/powerful. Excercise works much better.

RIP Allison

It was the one and only indromum again if memory serves correctly - she gets the gold star!

Caliing Indromum? you still in Myer? I know I said turn off your phone - but you are needed here!

Just joking!

Not quite sure what you mean? Like, say, we heard of gloves being found at Kholo, so some guy says he saw someone wearing gardening gloves out there?
Is this what you are getting at? It is very possible......

yeah that's the kind of thing i'm talking about :)

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding things allegedly said by one (or more) of the children but have no time to now go back through these numerous threads and the thousands of posts, so I need to ask you directly how you heard of these things. Whomever you are I am appealing directly to those whom may have reported these statements. If you are still reading and posting, please reply

The rumour that that GBC stated to QPS that the children had been home over the Thurs night and that one child said "No we weren't", and that one child allegedly said that they had been told words to the effect "Mummy fell down a hole", anyone???

Thanks in anticipation

This is one of them...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7991872&postcount=66"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16[/ame]

yes we have it here, as it's natural it's easily purchsed.
however, I used to use it a lot and frankly it did bugger all to sedate me.

It's the only thing that works for me.. Tried the young one on phernergan(?) and others(honestly only for the plane,ok maybe once or twice more for jet lag)LOL but Melatonin is the only thing that works for them. For me it took a few times to work but I put 2 under my tongue and in 10 minutes I'm out.

IMO he will have a "little" trouble trying to sell any of those cars!!!

Yeah I agree.

In another famous case here "the Chamberlains" car was not returned till after the case concluded. Their son drove the car when he was married in 2004 and it has a personalised number plate for it 4ENSIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyfullyU