Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a print journalist, and print journalists are not used to being in front of a camera (although, as we can see, the changes within the journalism industry means more of this is required for news websites). Give a print journo a break, I say.

Also, in general news, I am voting the term "lawyered up" as one of this year's most ridiculous phrases: http://jimromenesko.com/2012/06/01/this-decades-most-irritating-words-and-phrases/ It's even more annoying than jokes written in Latin. :)

Cheers

I thought she seemed to check herself at one point. I think she knows more than she can report.

I'm a little confused about who owns and/or drives the white Prado and the silver Captiva. My understanding from a previous poster (can't remember who now) was that the white Prado belongs to Allison and has the numberplate ALLISON. The Captiva belongs to GBC and has the numberplate SETTLE. Whoever the poster was stated this was fact.

IMO it would make more sense that GBC drove the Prado with the C21 stickers on it (advertising his business and being a show pony etc.) and Allison drove the Captiva. We've also been told that GBC downgraded from a Lexus to the Prado.

Are any of the locals here able to positively confirm what the numberplates are on the two vehicles please?

Maybe, the monkey keeps changing the number plates over, to throw us all off balance....lol I have read so many options.....Tomorrow, we find the SETTLED number plate on the grey or blue captiva sold at auction the other day....lol on or the Gold Vitara.

I never even realised you could have 7 letters or numbers on a number plate.....I dont think one can here in Victoria...I think 6 is the maximum.

Its always made more sense to me that Allison would drive the Captiva and GBC the Prado with the Century 21 Signage. He was the principle of the Real Estate business wasn't he? And from All accounts Allisons part in the business was not as big (IE.. not a salesperson and possibly not full time).Just what I would have thought re the Cars.( I know someone mentioned it was the other way around)

Maybe they were just confused or wanted to confuse us. Just saying.

Just rang the Courier Mail to talk to someone re the cars & was told to call back tomorrow to speak to chief of staff at 9.30...

YOU GO GIRL! I am glad I went to the bridge and it was so nice to see your flowers and know you are REAL. I can't really explain it. So many cars go past and so much rubbish on the side of the road (and the poor dead bandicoot). We always go that way to Brisbane. But to get out of the car and look at it all and see your sunflowers I felt our collective power.
RIP Allison

I am NO random person with a penchant for sleuthing! If you check my profile, you will see that this is my first time on this site. I am a mum to 3 and a loving wife to my second husband. I would be gaining nothing from posting untruths on this site. Allison deserves nothing but the truth and I really am quite offended at your post. Sorry Kimster.

I would listen to you over the CM and after you talk to them tomorrow they will prob run a story on the cars being returned, maybe even make it breaking news lol.

Yep I have the print version..will go check it now.

OK..Print version says the dog howling/barking was between 11PM and 3am at Anstead in the area near where Allisons body was found.
@ marlywings and UnfoldingTruth

Oh dear - I was hoping it would give a time! That narrows it down to a 4hr window! Good sleuthing, though!

No didn't see who was driving it..was so confronted by the sight of it and I REALLY did check the plates 'cause I remembered the other plates were similar..I have no doubt it was like I stated - a white Prado SETTLED plates, ding in left side bumper, and rear window C21 sign...I am still rattled by it! And it was just after their driveway that I saw it.....there was no sun in my eyes and I stand by it 100%.
Will be calling the CM tomorrow to have words...I have trusted them till now. Very disappointing.

Lol, thanks. I wasn't doubting what you saw. Just trying to work out the confliciting reports. Maybe the Person who said the Prado had ALLISON plates and the Captiva "SETTLED" got it mixed up. And maybe the Prado was only released this morning or last night, and therefore CM was correct..otherwise they have done a bit of misreporting on this. Thanks again for the info. :)

June 02, 2012 12:00AM

Brian Mason woke abruptly at his Anstead home about the same time that Allison Baden-Clay vanished. Some time between 11pm and 3am his five year-old german shepherd Sasha started howling and wouldn't stop. He said the neighbour's dogs had also been barking and howling.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...in-killer-search/story-e6freon6-1226381007225

How can you wake "abruptly" "about" the same time that someone vanishes between 11pm and 3am? Either dogs howled within a 5-15 minute period or they didn't. Or if they did howl for longer, what time did they START?
(General question.)

<Mod Snip>

Peace

Thanks for the link.

Yesterday, 11:10 PM
RumourSquasher
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Completelyconfused
It's a fact. She generally drove the Prado. Plates were ALLISON and his on the Captiva were SETTLE. That doesn't mean she never drove the Captiva but is wasn't a regular occurrence

GBC plates are SETTLED....... SETTLE and 5ETTLE belonged to the now ex partners - not sure if those two plates are still being used anymore though.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7994179&postcount=366"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16[/ame]

Oh dear - I was hoping it would give a time! That narrows it down to a 4hr window! Good sleuthing, though!

Yeah it is a pretty wide window of time isn't it. But, who knows how long persons were in the area and what was going on.. And then again perhaps the dog heard or saw something and was spooked enought to keep up the howling and barking.. I know my dogs can do that!

I am NO random person with a penchant for sleuthing! If you check my profile, you will see that this is my first time on this site. I am a mum to 3 and a loving wife to my second husband. I would be gaining nothing from posting untruths on this site. Allison deserves nothing but the truth and I really am quite offended at your post. Sorry Kimster.

Profuse apologies, Indromum. I am definitely not implying anything about motivation; please don't be offended, because that is not what I am stating. I'm also not implying anything about any individual person here - I am making an observation generally about an average person's non-existent or extremely limited access to those resources compared to a person who works professionally in this field. I apologise for the confusion, but this is not a personal issue.

Cheers

I agree, the work car would be the one to have the signs on. I have the same prado and I find it really hard to see out the back of with the spare tyre and esp with the rear seats put in. (sorry to the little asian lady who walked behind me while I was reversing at the shops yesterday and I nearly ran her over but dumb to walk behind me lol ) There is no way I would drive around with the signs making it even harder to see out of.

Maybe, the monkey keeps changing the number plates over, to throw us all off balance....lol I have read so many options.....Tomorrow, we find the SETTLED number plate on the grey or blue captiva sold at auction the other day....lol on or the Gold Vitara.

I never even realised you could have 7 letters or numbers on a number plate.....I dont think one can here in Victoria...I think 6 is the maximum.

Willough...good to see you out of Exile!

ITs not possible to just swap plates around on cars..well it IS possible, but not legal.

Yeah it is a pretty wide window of time isn't it. But, who knows how long persons were in the area and what was going on.. And then again perhaps the dog heard or saw something and was spooked enought ot keep up the howling and barking.. I know my dogs can do that!

How far away was this from BC's home...within normal walking distance ?

I remember it was easy to swap ours over to another car, this is what it says on the website.

In most instances your personalised plates can be easily upgraded to a different vehicle type, provided the new vehicle is able to carry the personalised plate/combination in question and provided the plate/s have been detached from the original vehicle. Simply enter and submit your existing combination below to view your options or find out prices:

Willough...good to see you out of Exile!

ITs not possible to just swap plates around on cars..well it IS possible, but not legal.

Thanks hon :)

It just seems to keep changing so often as to which car has what. I know it's not legal, and my post was moreso a dig at the fact it keeps changing so much as to what car, has the SETTLED plates. I do believe that if Indromummalugs saw SETTLED on the Prado though, that it must be that the Prado has these plates. Im sure he can legally have them changed, as long as he goes to the road authority to do so. I cant see why he would though.

Unless because she is dead, he wants to drive the Prado, but no longer wants her name on it.....Just another way of him erasing her out of his life...."No more "Allison" on my beloved Prado, now all this is "SETTLED".....What a BUM!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL! I am glad I went to the bridge and it was so nice to see your flowers and know you are REAL. I can't really explain it. So many cars go past and so much rubbish on the side of the road (and the poor dead bandicoot). We always go that way to Brisbane. But to get out of the car and look at it all and see your sunflowers I felt our collective power.
RIP Allison
Would really like meet there when someone is finally held accountable. Until then I think Allison deserves sunflowers every Saturday...just to remind everyone we all still think of her.

Thanks hon :)

It just seems to keep changing so often as to which car has what. I know it's not legal, and my post was moreso a dig at the fact it keeps changing so much as to what car, has the SETTLED plates. I do believe that if Indromummalugs saw SETTLED on the Prado though, that it must be that the Prado has these plates. Im sure he can legally have them changed, as long as he goes to the road authority to do so. I cant see why he would though.

Unless because she is dead, he wants to drive the Prado, but no longer wants her name on it.....Just another way of him erasing her out of his life...."No more "Allison" on my beloved Prado, now all this is "SETTLED".....What a BUM!!!!!

:) Yep I have no reason to doubt what Indromum saw. And yeah they can be legally changed through the proper authorities..but I think its something you apply for and not instant(not 100% on the process now)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member