Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doggy facts-
A dog can locate the source of a sound in 1/600 of a second and can hear sounds four times farther away than a human can.c

Dogs in a pack are more likely to chase and hunt than a single dog on its own. Two dogs are enough to form a pack.

Dogs can smell about 1,000 times better than humans. While humans have 5 million smell-detecting cells, dogs have more than 220 million. The part of the brain that interprets smell is also four times larger in dogs than in humans.

Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water.

http://facts.randomhistory.com/2009/02/15_dogs.html

I remember reading years ago that the cadaver dogs the police use can smell a body 100ft down underground

i'm curious to know which direction it was parked in. was it on the driveway facing the road, or parked in the carport - reversed in?
The car: one of the 5 Police clues about this case. In the first shots of the Captiva at the victim's home, it had been reversed into the carport. A poster thought the positioning of the car might reveal some information about who was driving.

Yes he has moved but apparently without approval...

Maybe he was too busy filling out Main Roads paperwork for a number plate switch, and forgot to fill out the essential relocation paperwork? Poor fellow really does need a receptionist or PA in these busy times.

I am even more concerned. Girls please make sure you are sure about anyone you arrange to meet with - read all their posts first and be sure you are on the same page, not just recently but all along. Remember this is about a cruel murder and dumping of the body, and could be up to 5 people involved. These 5 people could be lurking here, as could their friends - either as members, or guests.. If you are arranging anything keep it private, you are getting into dangerous territory here.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldnt mind meeting up with some members here too, but discussiing the details including day, time and venue of wherever is chosen on this board is a big mistake. Just remember, this is about a MURDER. Anyone involved in the murder is not like you and I, and see people as disposable.

These were my thoughts as well. Caution: you are stepping into dangerous ground. This is a murder investigation conducted by The Police. The people suspected of involvement in this murder could see others as disposable - including each other if there was threat they would 'talk'. You do not know their current 'mental state' given that they would be under pressure. Is there a possibility you could be charged with interfering with a murder investigation? Think about it.

I am not great at this sleuthing stuff but after Indromums post about seeing the car today, I do have a theory about the change-over of the number plates which makes sense. Imagine on the morning the police come to the house they notice something strange about one of the cars - the number plates are missing from the Captiva. GBC is at first unable to explain why this is the case. A few days later, after a bit of time to think about the situation he realises he can explain that Allison must have removed them - they had been planning to changeover their cars as it made more sense for him to be driving the Prado with the company advertising on it and for her to be driving the Captiva and she wanted her own plates on the car she would be driving. Perfectly rational explanation don't you agree? .OF course it was important to make the switch to be in line with this story. Now we must ask ourselves was the real reason the number plates were off the car because the car used to dispose of Allison's body needed to be as untraceable as possible - no plates, no signage. Would explain why the police are talking to as many local Captiva drivers as possible about their movements. A captiva with no plates and no headlights on seen going around the roundabout a few times and a captive with no headlights on and no plates at Anstead .... mmm starting to add up. He has just followed through as though the number plate change was part of their plan - All this JMO of course.

--------<modsnip> You can't just change plates and change the identity of a car. Registration covers ONE vehicle only. If a search is done on a registration plate, the make, model, year, colour VIN number + even more information is given.
You can not change vehicles with someone by swapping plates.

Yep, I was saying in PM.....They could even end up with some BCs coming to threaten/confront them. Or anyone that disagrees with their views....Must absolutely be done in private....I dont even think the allocated chat room is private enough....As we both said, this is about Murder.....and the reality is, some peoples obsession with murder (not even necessarily Allison's murderers) is very unhealthy in comparison to others. Im with you all the way on this Babe!!!

yes, i would love to meet some of you,and give you a hug. It sounds like many of us pass on the roads regularly, but this is real, and i would suggest not meeting up. I will gladly host the virtual fireworks display when someone is held accountable for this dear mother's death.

Yep, objectively speaking... driving around the westside of Brisbane looking for Gerard, u-turning in his driveway, decide on how his daughters should be raised, etc etc... this is all quite bizarre behaviour.

Regulars here have gone past having a keen interest in the case; they're displaying some really creepy and obsessive behaviour.

Ease back, <modsnip>.

yes, i would love to meet some of you,and give you a hug. It sounds like many of us pass on the roads regularly, but this is real, and i would suggest not meeting up. I will gladly host the virtual fireworks display when someone is held accountable for this dear mother's death.

Practice for when Perf or Perfs are arrested :fireworks2:

Yep, objectively speaking... driving around the westside of Brisbane looking for Gerard, u-turning in his driveway, decide on how his daughters should be raised, etc etc... this is all quite bizarre behaviour.

Regulars here have gone past having a keen interest in the case; they're displaying some really creepy and obsessive behaviour.

Ease back, <modsnip>
Not driving around looking for Gerard. Took some flowers to Kholo Bridge & past NBC's house (as many people have) and Brookfield Markets haven't been on for a month as the show was on...I always buy some great produce there...just happened to be confronted by a white Prado with very distinctive number plates that the papers were saying was impounded....quite a shock as you can imagine! I really wanted to clarify what was on the rear of the car ie C21 logo...which I did on Moggill Rd. Then I went home and took a Bex and had a lie down. ( the u-turn in their drive-way was unfortunate, I admit, but the only place for me to do it!)

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a good night sleep because i had the worst night ever last night :( (about this case).

I'm just out of purgatory so I figured I better bring presents.

Screen captures from the C21 conference.

Shake your booty :)

gbc1.jpg

gbc2.jpg

gbc3.jpg

Not driving around looking for Gerard. Took some flowers to Kholo Bridge & past NBC's house (as many people have) and Brookfield Markets haven't been on for a month as the show was on...I always buy some great produce there...just happened to be confronted by a white Prado with very distinctive number plates that the papers were saying was impounded....quite a shock as you can imagine! I really wanted to clarify what was on the rear on the car ie C21 logo...which I did on Moggill Rd. Then I went home and took a Bex and had a lie down. ( the u-turn in their drive-way was unfortunate, I admit, but the only place for me to do it!)

OK <modsnip>, but coupled with the regularity of your visits here it does kinda sound alarm bells.

I suggest some of you get out and spend some quality time with your families today. Perhaps somewhere on the Northside, or out Manly way. That way you won't be tempted to just "swing by" Brookfield.

The <modsnip> originally read "Veronica". As in "Veronica Mars". Sorry for any offence caused to Veronica Mars, or her father Keith.

And am I reading right? A group of Sleuthers from this forum are going to meet and go out on some sort of crime solving excursion??

OK, so this is an example of those famous Chinese Whispers. I had suggested some of us meet up in a park nearby, and then pay our respects to Allison at one of the relevant places. So much for that! :banghead:

I guess on a crime forum we will always have people who suspect ulterior motives!!

Thought I might take this opportunity to advertise the Brisbane City Council's free self defence courses and seminars. I've been to a couple and can highly recommend them!

http://www.sdvma.com/brisbane-city-council-australia-personal-safety-project/

The first thing they do is to get the risks of something happening into perspective. They say the media is responsible for us thinking that the risks are very high for personal attacks, murder etc. I suppose it's like us thinking air travel is more risky than car travel, or that we are at a high risk of terrorist attacks. They teach you how to hold and conduct yourself so you are less likely to be a target. And how to fight like a girl!! That's the fun bit.

Anyway, I can tell you they are very beneficial, and free.

Dork whisperer you have me lolling so hard here. Thanks for the gifts. In the first photo it looks like he's trying a bit of boot scooting. Hmmm BOOT scooting.

Just a thought-Is it possible that when the police arrived in the morning that the house was in disarray indicating a struggle and that GBC told the police that he had arrived at the house that morning , to return children for school ( after spending the night at his parents with the children as he and his wife were estranged-providing alibi). He may have said that his wife normally walks in the morning but when he found the house like this-it raised alarm bells and he was concerned for her safety. Then the children may have contradicted this by saying 'You only came to Grandma's early in the morning(when grandpa brought you home). You weren't there last night.' or words to that effect. IMO

I'm just out of purgatory so I figured I better bring presents.

Screen captures from the C21 conference.

Shake your booty :)

gbc1.jpg

gbc2.jpg

gbc3.jpg

Do you know how long ago this was? It's just GBC looks so different there. When i seen this earlier i thought it was his brother lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME