Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/body-clue-secret-in-baden-clay-case/story-fn6bfmgc-1226381433609

Police often withhold the cause of death in murder inquiries, with Det-Supt Mark Ainsworth yesterday saying: "We won't be releasing any details in relation to the cause of death at all."

But soon after finding her body, police had clear views on how Ms Baden-Clay died, people close to the case say.

It is understood the body was cleared for burial only a day after the discovery with police confident they had the information they needed.

That is great news!!!!

Oh yes they'll burst out the gates when they are given a story by the QPS, and any one of us who can string two words together would be able to write an article for the next day's newspaper. Meanwhile what has happened to investigative journalism?

Over extending on mortgages happened....Financial Pressure...and with that in mind, a fair amount of need for *advertiser censored* covering, in todays climate of, Ill sue you if you say this...or that about me. Im sure that if they were too investigative, they may lose their jobs.

Sad really :(

PS : I love Melbourne, would never leave....But I see what you were saying. There is something naturally beautiful about Brisbane.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ret-until-arrest/story-e6freoof-1226381467054

Allison Baden-Clay's cause of death may remain secret until arrest

In a rare public comment since his wife's death, Mr Baden-Clay last week said it was ``business as usual'' in the new location.
However Century 21 owner Charles Tarbey yesterday said he was yet to receive the required application to relocate the business.

Mr Tarbey - who last week told The Sunday Mail he had spoken to Mr Baden-Clay a number of times since his wife disappeared - gave a routine statement to detectives in Brisbane on Friday.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ret-until-arrest/story-e6freoof-1226381467054

Allison Baden-Clay's cause of death may remain secret until arrest

In a rare public comment since his wife's death, Mr Baden-Clay last week said it was ``business as usual'' in the new location.
However Century 21 owner Charles Tarbey yesterday said he was yet to receive the required application to relocate the business.

Mr Tarbey - who last week told The Sunday Mail he had spoken to Mr Baden-Clay a number of times since his wife disappeared - gave a routine statement to detectives in Brisbane on Friday.

I don't get the bit about moving office i thought he had already moved to the new one because he was photographed carrying a box into the new office.

I don't know about a murder case but my brother's fiancee wasn't released that quick

I agree, the release of her body, seemed rather quick, taking into account the supposedness, that there was no visualness of foul play.

I don't get the bit about moving office i thought he had already moved to the new one because he was photographed carrying a box into the new office.

Yes he has moved but apparently without approval...

Oh yes they'll burst out the gates when they are given a story by the QPS, and any one of us who can string two words together would be able to write an article for the next day's newspaper. Meanwhile what has happened to investigative journalism?

BBM

I would like to know too. We readers are almost always left in the dark. And there are many reasons why more investigation could provide important social info.

That story about the teacher who threw his son off the Story Bridge is a prime example. The majority of the stories had to do with what a great guy the father was and how much he was loved. But...he killed an innocent. But he was beloved by his students! I was left feeling angry and confused by the downplaying of his crime.

Exactly, but not so safe in my lexicon now Rudra......Mother used axe to kill daughter!!!!! Unbelievable news, then Mother dives off bridge...

Next, Father from very good private school throws toddler son off same bridge and then jumps himself.........Un-freaking-believable!!!! Horror....horrid things parent does to their young.......because of????

It is then, again seen happening in the realm of the Baden-Clay house that evening folks.

I am sorry but it is real and in our face, but Brisbanes good suburbs are blatantly showing this violence to the public...........someone write about it and for gosh sake believe it.

Do not sit on your hands Alison Sandy!! (Crime reporter)

Berry, yes it's like ugly unfreaking-believable stuff has been happening in Brisbane, and the Courier Mail loves to splash it out there, and never does the follow-up work we would expect of good reporting.

I'm sure Alison Sandy likes sitting on her hands. If I was in her situation I'm thinking that would be comfortable. I imagine that she has an aggressive editor telling her to sit still "until I've spoken to the police again."IMO

Either that or they really don't care. It's just another story. And if the police close it down and don't feed them we shall hear no more, for quite a while.

I really do get the feeling that the police would like the case to go dead in the public eye. They'll be still working on it, but won't have the expectations of trying to explain COD etc.

I agree, the release of her body, seemed rather quick, taking into account the supposedness, that there was no visualness of foul play.

I also think it would take longer than a day to do what they had to do before the body could be released. But then again according to the courier mail the cars were still impounded when they weren't. Also it says But shortly after the grim discovery of her body police had clear views on how Mrs Baden-Clay died, people close to the case have told The Sunday Mail I would love to know what the detectives version of this report is because some of this report doesn't make sense ( to me anyway)

Yes he has moved but apparently without approval...

Franchisors often have a say in location of business.....As they usually receive a monthly franchise fee and a monthly marketing fee, they prefer the said business to be in a prominent location, to maximise said profits, for both Franchisor and Franchisee. I cant imagine going from a major shop front, to an office. (which I doubt has shop front period) It would be a no-no, i'd think. I was shocked to hear he had moved such a business, that often relies on walk bys, to be in a location, where thre is no shop front.

I'm trying to say something that doesn't seem flippant. I grew up in Sydney, and lived there for far too many years. I've been down to Melbourne often and have many friends there. I love the place, it's much better than Sydney is. But in terms of being a beautiful city, and a green one at that, Brisbane is such a special gem. It is such a safe city. And it's special because it's green spaces run up so close to the city.

So a crime like this in a beautiful green middle-class suburb close to the city is way out of the ordinary for Brisbane.

The fact that the Courier Mail hasn't done more, I think just points to the fact that investigative journalism is no longer what they do.

But I am saying this is the third tragic home/domestic/murder in a very affluent part of Green Brisbane.........WTF is happening please someone let the media free to investigate this tragedy too.

Franchisors often have a say in location of business.....As they usually receive a monthly franchise fee and a monthly marketing fee, they prefer the said business to be in a prominent location, to maximise said profits, for both Franchisor and Franchisee. I cant imagine going from a major shop front, to an office. (which I doubt has shop front period) It would be a no-no, i'd think. I was shocked to hear he had moved such a business, that often relies on walk bys, to be in a location, where thre is no shop front.

Yes I agree, something is not right… you can’t just move your franchise, I would imagine a lot of paper work involved, the new site would have to meet set standards…

BBM

I would like to know too. We readers are almost always left in the dark. And there are many reasons why more investigation could provide important social info.

That story about the teacher who threw his son off the Story Bridge is a prime example. The majority of the stories had to do with what a great guy the father was and how much he was loved. But...he killed an innocent. But he was beloved by his students! I was left feeling angry and confused by the downplaying of his crime.

Yes, I felt the same way. Angry and confused. He did something really bad and unforgivable. I never understood why no journalist attempted to deal with or analyze the bad thing he had done. In this day and age there are so many experts who can assist with possible insights. I believe journalists need to at least have an attempt at explaining why and the news cycle isn't complete until they do.

Dont get me wrong chicka....Im sure all is fine. But, its so very easy when we feel so very connected via this type of medium, to feel comfortable to the point, of no concern.

You are meeting people you dont know....and you are meeting people from a "crime forum"....Always keep that in mind. Maybe even bring someone with you, if you know of a friend who is interested in the case.....Suggesting this for all of you.

I had a bad experience once....Where I was meant to meet up with 4 people...and only one other showed up and he was a bit freaky...and I had to sit with him for a few hours.....and he was seriously trying to chat me up....and silly me had to wait to be picked up by hubby....I was frightened.

Certainly not trying to frighten any of you, but if you havent done this before, do be wary.....After all, as much as we may not want to admit this...At this current juncture, we are all obsessed with this....which means we are obsessed with a murder.......and as much as we may think in iron clad that it is GBC......We dont know, and there is a small chance the murderer is reading here. Or even posting...God forbid.

Love you all, that's all...Ill shut up now...Just felt I had to say it. Sorry if I have blown a few bubbles XOX

I am even more concerned. Girls please make sure you are sure about anyone you arrange to meet with - read all their posts first and be sure you are on the same page, not just recently but all along. Remember this is about a cruel murder and dumping of the body, and could be up to 5 people involved. These 5 people could be lurking here, as could their friends - either as members, or guests.. If you are arranging anything keep it private, you are getting into dangerous territory here.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldnt mind meeting up with some members here too, but discussiing the details including day, time and venue of wherever is chosen on this board is a big mistake. Just remember, this is about a MURDER. Anyone involved in the murder is not like you and I, and see people as disposable.

I am even more concerned. Girls please make sure you are sure about anyone you arrange to meet with - read all their posts first and be sure you are on the same page, not just recently but all along. Remember this is about a cruel murder and dumping of the body, and could be up to 5 people involved. These 5 people could be lurking here, as could their friends - either as members, or guests.. If you are arranging anything keep it private, you are getting into dangerous territory here.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldnt mind meeting up with some members here too, but discussiing the details including day, time and venue of wherever is chosen on this board is a big mistake. Just remember, this is about a MURDER. Anyone involved in the murder is not like you and I, and see people as disposable.

I was thinking of going but i asked my partner and he said no. But to the ones that are going to meet up please stay safe

Yep, I was saying in PM.....They could even end up with some BCs coming to threaten/confront them. Or anyone that disagrees with their views....Must absolutely be done in private....I dont even think the allocated chat room is private enough....As we both said, this is about Murder.....and the reality is, some peoples obsession with murder (not even necessarily Allison's murderers) is very unhealthy in comparison to others. Im with you all the way on this Babe!!!

Yes I agree, something is not right… you can’t just move your franchise, I would imagine a lot of paper work involved, the new site would have to meet set standards…

I just thought of something and it's only my opinion not fact

I wonder if he was told he could move into the other office but just hasn't got the official paperwork or whatever he needs yet???

wow i don't know where the time has gone it's already 1:10am. Take care everyone i'm off to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr