Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was stated this person was met at a Gold Coast Century 21 Conference..............................

Yes I know that but does that mean she WORKED FOR Century 21 OR was she a guest etc???????

Granny - despite what many people think the characters who do this kind of thing usually are very evil AND very stupid, but GBC would have made sure he had an alibi.

Yeah, I'm with Petro on this one. I believe GBC had a plausible story he told the police. This doesn't mean he's innocent; just means that the story he told the police must be holding up IMO.

My gut feeling is that this is a very complex case - other people have said that already - but I'll be surprised if there isn't more than one arrest made eventually.

Regarding rain, we've had well over an inch and that was at about 5:00 this afternoon. We've had much more since then, but we are in the east

Yes I know that but does that mean she WORKED FOR Century 21 OR was she a guest etc???????

If she was from Sydney, and was at their Australian conference, I'd say a very strong chance she did. Do you think she was one of those dark haired ladies dancing in that clip with GBC?
I've been trying to search for delegates list, but no luck

I love it as well, although I'm shockingly bad at it. I'm glad someone appreciates the "edits" - although I think we're few and far between ... I get a chuckle, anyway!

Perhaps "Thanks" has been ignored more by thyself Sir Watson lol

LOL...Maybe she was.....I do agree, Brookfield is an odd place to meet. But maybe she was moreso meaning it as a minor detective exercise...I know....We should start TOURS of prime locations.....LMAO (joking)

BCs House,
Nigelaine Manor
Hairdresser
The Coles where the chain was cut off...lol....Oh an no offence was taken mate :) No problemo!!!

Bows head, I know, im very naughty!!!!

Thank you for thinking of this.. I buy my flowers at the markets quite cheaply. Really no problem to continue this on a weekly basis...

Indromum....you are amazing! Love your work!

If she was from Sydney, and was at their Australian conference, I'd say a very strong chance she did. Do you think she was one of those dark haired ladies dancing in that clip with GBC?
I've been trying to search for delegates list, but no luck

I wondered about that too, and who those dark haired ladies were. One of them is very tall, and apparently TM is very tall. But the one at the conference looks like she could be much younger - although not totally sure.

I wondered about that too, and who those dark haired ladies were. One of them is very tall, and apparently TM is very tall. But the one at the conference looks like she could be much younger - although not totally sure.

Now this is something I have definitely missed...A clip of him dancing with girls?

Geez, not fair, I miss all the good stuff...lol

I wasn't joking about meeting at Brookfield.

A lot of my current friends I've made through forums.

Makes as much sense as spending hours on the internet never talking to anyone in real life.

I've been trying to make an excuse to go out that way recently to eyeball the places we've been discussing, but haven't.

i am there been thinking we should meet up. I am not quite sure about the location though. Next weekend is a long weekend as well, so three full days. Yes I am into "spying" on others, if you pushed me far enough I would even walk up the driveway and find out about those b****y plates!!
And if GBC came out I would start a conversation and find out where the children were on the Thursday night !! I don't know whether you would call me game or stupid!!

i am there been thinking we should meet up. I am not quite sure about the location though. Next weekend is a long weekend as well, so three full days. Yes I am into "spying" on others, if you pushed me far enough I would even walk up the driveway and find out about those b****y plates!!
And if GBC came out I would start a conversation and find out where the children were on the Thursday night !! I don't know whether you would call me game or stupid!!

We will give you a list of questions SpratsMum - hell we will get this crime solved in record time!

I think it is a great idea for those of you that can.....Before you do though, make sure you check how it should be done. Make sure its in a very public place etc. Apply the rules one would use, meeting someone, they had never met before.....from the net. ( imean you all meeting each other....not you roasting GBC...lol)

Play safe lovelies XOX

I think it is a great idea for those of you that can.....Before you do though, make sure you check how it should be done. Make sure its in a very public place etc. Apply the rules one would use, meeting someone, they had never met before.....from the net. ( imean you all meeting each other....not you roasting GBC...lol)

Play safe lovelies XOX

thank you for your concern Willough - I hadn't thought of that - perhaps we could all wear a mustard yellowy coloured ribbon so we knew who we were meeting.

thank you for your concern Willough - I hadn't thought of that - perhaps we could all wear a mustard yellowy coloured ribbon so we knew who we were meeting.

Dont get me wrong chicka....Im sure all is fine. But, its so very easy when we feel so very connected via this type of medium, to feel comfortable to the point, of no concern.

You are meeting people you dont know....and you are meeting people from a "crime forum"....Always keep that in mind. Maybe even bring someone with you, if you know of a friend who is interested in the case.....Suggesting this for all of you.

I had a bad experience once....Where I was meant to meet up with 4 people.(sorry 3, 4 of us were meant to meet)..and only one other showed up and he was a bit freaky...and I had to sit with him for a few hours.....and he was seriously trying to chat me up....and silly me had to wait to be picked up by hubby....I was frightened.

Certainly not trying to frighten any of you, but if you havent done this before, do be wary.....After all, as much as we may not want to admit this...At this current juncture, we are all obsessed with this....which means we are obsessed with a murder.......and as much as we may think in iron clad that it is GBC......We dont know, and there is a small chance the murderer is reading here. Or even posting...God forbid.

Love you all, that's all...Ill shut up now...Just felt I had to say it. Sorry if I have blown a few bubbles XOX

I would meet up (only if you weren't serious) about going to GBC'S house. I don't really see what going to his house would achieve. Other than that i would be happy to meet up but would need notice because i have to rely on a friend to take me there

REFRESH:

TOP ROW press F5....

or click on the circle with an arrow at end of circle in IP address second last right from weblsleuths internet address (before the X)

I agree completely :)

Im sure some clever people in this forum could give some journo's a run for their money, in the finding out information department.

Almost like in the forum, some info put out by journo's is accurate reporting, while other bits are just too way out there to be right.

I think the problem is - as posters have pointed out before - that the journalism is looking a little lazy - and the days of investigative journalism seem over - meaning a journalist who really wants to find out the truth and gets the go ahead from the editor to do so. This only seems to happen if its about politicians doing bad stuff.

I think this case is largely being kept alive by the online community and I suspect the QPS would like to see it vanish from the newspapers, so they can do their work at their own pace with out any scrutiny.

The media does seems to loose interest in, or close down, on cases after a while. Over in the north-west, not long ago we had the case of a mother who murder her teenage daughter with an axe and then jumped off story bridge. This affected so many families in Red Hill, Paddington, Bardon, Ashgrove and The Gap. There are so many many schools in this area, and most of the kids know each other from primary school or high school, and had a friend who knew the daughter that was killed.

I was so hoping that we would get some closure on what happened, that some analysis would be done by an intelligent journalist that tried to explain something that was so shocking. But it all just closed down.

I have 3 teenage daughters, all of who have a friend that went to school at one time with the young woman that died. They ask me how did this happen? And I can't begin to actually give them any answers about it.

I feel the same about Allison's murder. This is something that has happened in what I believed is one of the safest places in the world.

I have found an article which may assist with the dicussion of the vehicles and who uses which vehicle. I was unable to link, so copied and pasted the article into Word. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Cars could hold key to mystery disappearance of Allison Baden.doc
    360 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads