Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had another thought .....it's been raining quite a bit today, anyone going to bridge tomorrow to check water levels and strength of movement?.

Her body transported to be dumped.....MHO not to be found
Rain washes it downstream
Any other thoughts?

my obs this weekend. Decomposition would have left very little for toxicology to work with.

You can either press F5 or up next to the web address, is an arrow that's in a circle direction, and you can just click that, it should refresh the page. If you hover over the arrow, it should come up with a little message that says "reload current page", then click.

Sometimes, CJ, I don't know whether I'm Arthur or Martha. ;D

I do, however, have an ongoing issue with facial hair ...

Cheers

WI - you are slipping! how many posts have you made tonight without a link?

(all in good fun!)

Cyfieithu - y gem ar gyfer asesu smart

Oh my, you cheeky monkeys....Do I need to get some flippin Latin translator, or what? Teasing

Ill stop now, I know we have to stick to the case....Sorry all.

This really shows my ignorance...but how do you "refresh"?

You should have a symbol up where you type in a web address - hover your cursor above it without clicking and it should tell you what the symbol does. Find the one that says "refresh" (it usually looks like an arrow) and click it.

Alternatively, put your cursor in the middle of the webpage, right click your mouse, and you should have the option in the list of things that come up to refresh.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5924549_refresh-computer.html

Cheers

The question about refreshing is about how you "refresh" the computer page easily. I am a computer dumbo I know. the question was in response to someone letting me know how I could get my "Thanks" button back.

If you were to employ someone to kill your wife for you then surely you would make damn sure you had a cast iron alibi at the time the killing took place.

Also in Australia the idea of a "hitman" as some shrewd cold blooded killer is more myth than reality.Most people who do this kind of thing are drug addicted low rent thugs who will do anything for money, and are usually paid to kill other lowlife drug addicted thugs.I doubt GBC moved in these kind of circles.

Oh really?...?.......:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Just joshing!! NOT!!

Drove passed tonight about 5-30pm and saw the white 4wd in the driveway. First time I have seen since they were removed.

Great news thanks buddy........AND???? Registration???????

The question about refreshing is about how you "refresh" the computer page easily. I am a computer dumbo I know. the question was in response to someone letting me know how I could get my "Thanks" button back.

tee hee i was bumping your post cause i wanted to know too : )

Just had another thought .....it's been raining quite a bit today, anyone going to bridge tomorrow to check water levels and strength of movement?.

If I can ditch my hubby, I was going to go up Wirrabarra to see how much water was in the creek. Its raining now - but I'm not game to go out in the dark.

If I can ditch my hubby, I was going to go up Wirrabarra to see how much water was in the creek. Its raining now - but I'm not game to go out in the dark.

LOL...That sounds so wrong on so many levels......You are ditching your husband? Not near Kholo Creek, I hope!!!!

You are a cheeky WABBIT after all... ;)

Just had my summation theory of the case wiped when I went to send and had to log in again
Would like to stay on track regarding Allison please..........to stick to the K.I.S.S principle....MOO ABC murdered at home, she may well have had bath to avoid hair being wet after having it done, and to relax, or she may have well had a shower. Police were alarmed by what they saw at home, enough to warrant extensive search for her.
BC clan spreading seed of doubt regarding ABC depression
IMO kids at sleepover.....not at home
Believe neighbors heard arguing
Her body transported to be dumped.....MHO not to be found
Rain washes it downstream, BAM murder case on hands
BC clan behaviour totally abnormal and left of center
Mistresses coming out of woodwork
Business in poops due to mismanagement - people left (why?)
Tox showed nothing that we have been made aware of
Autopsy results not shared with public for a reason
Think it's more of a simple solution to the problem....believe its all close to home, very close to home
Any other thoughts?

Monty - I agree with this.

How about accomplice? If it was the dad - and he was waiting at the roundabout -why?
Especially if 2 cars were involved.

God, craving icecream so bad...

when you post, and the page loads with your new comment, the "thanks" button is missing from all, hit refresh and it comes back.

Refresh sign is MY FAVOURITE on this site.....geeshhhhh lol

Great news thanks buddy........AND???? Registration???????

Sorry no. Nice to see flowers have been placed back on the fence at Allison's home.
Very sad driving by everyday thinking of the horror of that fateful night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
risazrubin