Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...That sounds so wrong on so many levels......You are ditching your husband? Not near Kholo Creek, I hope!!!!

You are a cheeky WABBIT after all... ;)

I would hand cuff him while he was snoozing and MAKE HIM come with me in the dark not ditch him.

OOooooo scary without a dog or a man....mmmmmm what to do what to do..

Monty - I agree with this.

How about accomplice? If it was the dad - and he was waiting at the roundabout -why?
Especially if 2 cars were involved.

God, craving icecream so bad...

I think an accomplice was used both before and after the murder, hence the 5 arrests being hounded down..............

PS You need to buy more icecream girl.......

By the by, I had a squizz at the Century 21 Gold Coast conference footage early this arvo and again about an hour ago. It's had about 800 new 'views' in that time!

A lot of Websleuths & Aussiecrims followers, I guess.

i'm curious to know which direction it was parked in. was it on the driveway facing the road, or parked in the carport - reversed in?

It was at the top of the driveway right next to the house and parallel to the house with the front facing Boscombe Rd or away from the church.

Rudra, That sounds like a terrible case.....Often the worst ones dont get any coverage...One my dad was jury on was a shocker....It involved BBQing, Axeing, Chainsawing, love tryst, drugs, garbage bagging of body bits.....and yep, in a "middle class" melbourne suburb.....and PS : No, it wasnt the Hermann Rockefeller case. There was a 4 line, one small column article in the paper, and it was only 6 or so years back. They did not get much jail time either....Id say, they are out. I think the reason we didnt hear about it, is because there was excessive drug taking, by a) the victim and b) the three perps.

Dont get me wrong chicka....Im sure all is fine. But, its so very easy when we feel so very connected via this type of medium, to feel comfortable to the point, of no concern.

You are meeting people you dont know....and you are meeting people from a "crime forum"....Always keep that in mind. Maybe even bring someone with you, if you know of a friend who is interested in the case.....Suggesting this for all of you.

I had a bad experience once....Where I was meant to meet up with 4 people...and only one other showed up and he was a bit freaky...and I had to sit with him for a few hours.....and he was seriously trying to chat me up....and silly me had to wait to be picked up by hubby....I was frightened.

Certainly not trying to frighten any of you, but if you havent done this before, do be wary.....After all, as much as we may not want to admit this...At this current juncture, we are all obsessed with this....which means we are obsessed with a murder.......and as much as we may think in iron clad that it is GBC......We dont know, and there is a small chance the murderer is reading here. Or even posting...God forbid.

Love you all, that's all...Ill shut up now...Just felt I had to say it. Sorry if I have blown a few bubbles XOX

Hehehe lol the poor bugger just wanted you to come home and meet his mummy and peruse his collection of mounted dead insects......after all you sat with him for more than 15 minutes it was obvious that you's were going steady!!!

;)

Good point though I'm def bringing backup just incase Annie Wilkes is there!

ON a side note, the other day I posted a message on the legacy page....I dont think they put mine on there. I made sure my message wasnt accusationary, but I did it on the 31st May and its not shown up there.....POO.....Has anyone else encountered this problem?

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/couriermail-au/guestbook.aspx?n=allison-baden-clay&pid=157500203

I only read a few pages, it is too sad to keep reading.

I noticed that I didnt see any well wishes for Gerard, that says a lot.

I think the problem is - as posters have pointed out before - that the journalism is looking a little lazy - and the days of investigative journalism seem over - meaning a journalist who really wants to find out the truth and gets the go ahead from the editor to do so. This only seems to happen if its about politicians doing bad stuff.

I think this case is largely being kept alive by the online community and I suspect the QPS would like to see it vanish from the newspapers, so they can do their work at their own pace with out any scrutiny.

The media does seems to loose interest in, or close down, on cases after a while. Over in the north-west, not long ago we had the case of a mother who murder her teenage daughter with an axe and then jumped off story bridge. This affected so many families in Red Hill, Paddington, Bardon, Ashgrove and The Gap. There are so many many schools in this area, and most of the kids know each other from primary school or high school, and had a friend who knew the daughter that was killed.

I was so hoping that we would get some closure on what happened, that some analysis would be done by an intelligent journalist that tried to explain something that was so shocking. But it all just closed down.

I have 3 teenage daughters, all of who have a friend that went to school at one time with the young woman that died. They ask me how did this happen? And I can't begin to actually give them any answers about it.

I feel the same about Allison's murder. This is something that has happened in what I believed is one of the safest places in the world.

Exactly, but not so safe in my lexicon now Rudra......Mother used axe to kill daughter!!!!! Unbelievable news, then Mother dives off bridge...

Next, Father from very good private school throws toddler son off same bridge and then jumps himself.........Un-freaking-believable!!!! Horror....horrid things parent does to their young.......because of????

It is then, again seen happening in the realm of the Baden-Clay house that evening folks.

I am sorry but it is real and in our face, but Brisbanes good suburbs are blatantly showing this violence to the public...........someone write about it and for gosh sake believe it.

Do not sit on your hands Alison Sandy!! (Crime reporter)

Hehehe lol the poor bugger just wanted you to come home and meet his mummy and peruse his collection of mounted dead insects......after all you sat with him for more than 15 minutes it was obvious that you's were going steady!!!

;)

Good point though I'm def bringing backup just incase Annie Wilkes is there!

Im running around in circles, waving my hands in a air, in a EWWWWWWW manner....lol You monkey....Laughing

TBH.....He probably collected Jim Beam bottles moreso....I was freaked....I was just saying in PM to Mani, that I never went online to that place again, it was an investment forum. ONline he seemed, articulate, clever, behaved classy (often putting down low class ways)....and in the end he was a drinker (looked bogan), smelt it on his breath, he was pawing over me, even tried to kiss me....I always wondered if the other two usernames that were meant to meet us, were infact him, pretending to be other usernames.

When hubby came, I jumped in the car and just told him to go go go...He wanted to go back before I even spoke up because he saw somethign was up...but I just wanted to be away from him. He did nothing to me....I was lucky, and I dont think he was going to hurt me.......It just wasnt the way it was meant to be.

*chuckle*
No offence taken (like Vegemite, it's an acquired taste ). I merely have the sense of humour of an old man from the BBC (in 1974).

Cheers

Good Lord, you are an escaped character from one of my novels. Do you answer to "Daddy Hallows-Smythe" (who once came to the rescue of the Royal Winnipeg Ballet while they had become stuck on a barge on the Thames)?

On topic, this case is invading my dreams, prodding some hopeful part of me to whisper the names of the culprits and promise justice. Dreams can't be trusted, and neither can the Courier Mail at this point. But those reporters are ready to burst out the gates when the time comes. Alison Sandy et al. want justice for Allison, too.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/body-clue-secret-in-baden-clay-case/story-fn6bfmgc-1226381433609

Police often withhold the cause of death in murder inquiries, with Det-Supt Mark Ainsworth yesterday saying: "We won't be releasing any details in relation to the cause of death at all."

But soon after finding her body, police had clear views on how Ms Baden-Clay died, people close to the case say.

It is understood the body was cleared for burial only a day after the discovery with police confident they had the information they needed.

Exactly, but not so safe in my lexicon now Rudra......Mother used axe to kill daughter!!!!! Unbelievable news, then Mother dives off bridge...

Next, Father from very good private school throws toddler son off same bridge and then jumps himself.........Un-freaking-believable!!!! Horror....horrid things parent does to their young.......because of????

It is then, again seen happening in the realm of the Baden-Clay house that evening folks.

I am sorry but it is real and in our face, but Brisbanes good suburbs are blatantly showing this violence to the public...........someone write about it and for gosh sake believe it.

Do not sit on your hands Alison Sandy!! (Crime reporter)

The lack of reporting in these cases was due to location of the suicides, in order to minimise/prevent the negative impact on the public of a you-can-successfully-suicide-here message.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/reports-on-suicide-fit-to-print-20110801-1i8ar.html

Rudra, That sounds like a terrible case.....Often the worst ones dont get any coverage...One my dad was jury on was a shocker....It involved BBQing, Axeing, Chainsawing, love tryst, drugs, garbage bagging of body bits.....and yep, in a "middle class" melbourne suburb.....and PS : No, it wasnt the Hermann Rockefeller case. There was a 4 line, one small column article in the paper, and it was only 6 or so years back. They did not get much jail time either....Id say, they are out. I think the reason we didnt hear about it, is because there was excessive drug taking, by a) the victim and b) the three perps.

I'm trying to say something that doesn't seem flippant. I grew up in Sydney, and lived there for far too many years. I've been down to Melbourne often and have many friends there. I love the place, it's much better than Sydney is. But in terms of being a beautiful city, and a green one at that, Brisbane is such a special gem. It is such a safe city. And it's special because it's green spaces run up so close to the city.

So a crime like this in a beautiful green middle-class suburb close to the city is way out of the ordinary for Brisbane.

The fact that the Courier Mail hasn't done more, I think just points to the fact that investigative journalism is no longer what they do.

Now im going to go to bed with dreams that somewhere out there is a man with photo of me in his locker, along with his entomology collection....GRRRRRRRRRRRREGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Grrrr....lol

I'm the Rachel Marron (movie Bodyguard) of the Entomology world...Laughing

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/body-clue-secret-in-baden-clay-case/story-fn6bfmgc-1226381433609

Police often withhold the cause of death in murder inquiries, with Det-Supt Mark Ainsworth yesterday saying: "We won't be releasing any details in relation to the cause of death at all."

But soon after finding her body, police had clear views on how Ms Baden-Clay died, people close to the case say.

It is understood the body was cleared for burial only a day after the discovery with police confident they had the information they needed.

So now it is just a matter of WHO.

Good Lord, you are an escaped character from one of my novels. Do you answer to "Daddy Hallows-Smythe" (who once came to the rescue of the Royal Winnipeg Ballet while they had become stuck on a barge on the Thames)?

On topic, this case is invading my dreams, prodding some hopeful part of me to whisper the names of the culprits and promise justice. Dreams can't be trusted, and neither can the Courier Mail at this point. But those reporters are ready to burst out the gates when the time comes. Alison Sandy et al. want justice for Allison, too.

Oh yes they'll burst out the gates when they are given a story by the QPS, and any one of us who can string two words together would be able to write an article for the next day's newspaper. Meanwhile what has happened to investigative journalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties