Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was me. Innocent.

First thing I would have done would be to give the police a Formal Statement quicker than they could get their pen out. They would needed shorthand to keep up.

I would plead for the media attention to help find the perp. I would at least be able to account for my actions for the last 24 hours with grace.

Totally agree, well said.
Didn't his sister even have to say how he got his scratches, why couldn't he be trusted to even explain that.
No wonder he ain't talking.

NBC still leaves a bad taste in the mouths of most posters that bring him up I see IMO MOO JMO :) he is probably no. 2 on the list am I right?
does anyone think that it really was him at the roundabout?
personally, if I knew that it was him there, my theorising could be shortened DRAMATICALLY

If it was me. Innocent.

First thing I would have done would be to give the police a Formal Statement quicker than they could get their pen out. They would needed shorthand to keep up.

I would plead for the media attention to help find the perp. I would at least be able to account for my actions for the last 24 hours with grace.

so true KeentoKnow - I would have given them my life history, his life history, his last weeks calendar his routines his favourite meal his favourite hobbies they wouldn't be able to shut me up they would arrest me for verbal diahrrea! God help the police ifanyone from my fam ever goes missing!

Just saw yet another 'new development in Baden-Clay case' - Ch 7 this time. Let's hope they are not crying wolf like Ch9 has been. Guess I'll tune into the news to see...

i saw a poll on aussiecrimes and 36% dont think it was him. maybe we should ask them lol

If you read the posts on that site you will see that someone (who possibly has no more work. Moo) has been clicking the Not Guilty button repeatedly so the poll isn't really valid anymore. Before it was interfered with it was running at about 97% thought GBC was guilty.

it did look like genuine grief, or remorse or something real not bunged on I thought also...

but what I was trying to say before was that, maybe he told the police he was suspicious of his mistress in the disappearance of his wife because he actually thinks his mistress has done this? I know its far fetched

so I have a hypothetical question for you CC and everyone.

'IF GBC is innocent, who does he thinking did this?"

who do you all think did this if GBC didn't?

Ring him up and ask him Minni he's only a phone call away, the worst he can do is hang up on you. ;)

Thanks marlywings & dork_whisperer.

Instead I do recall seeing a media photo showing a member of police or ses dressed in a bright orange jumpsuit taking photos with a long lens standing next to the Kholo bridge railing. I've looked and looked but can't find the link - can anyone help?

The photographer had the camera pointing directly downward and next to the bridge railing. I'm wildly assuming this is because the point of interest is lying directly below the bridge railing.

Not sure if any of these include the photo you mentioned...there is a couple of them which show police photographer standing on side of bridge with his tripod set-up.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-enters-11th-day/story-e6freoof-1226342625074

http://www.news.com.au/national/hop...d-at-kholo-creek/story-e6frfkvr-1226343535002

This one includes a photo of Council workers, in orange jackets, clearing the scrub around Kholo Creek bridge.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...results-released/story-e6freoof-1226372823158

This link ncludes a short video of the bridge...

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-after-womans-body-found-20120430-1xu2l.html

I wish I had taken flowers. That's all.

Possumheart, tears well in my eyes every time I cross that bridge... and if in time there are no longer flowers on the guard rail, I will still cry.. it breaks my heart to think someone can do this to another - complete disregard for human life. This case has touched us all and that is why we are here. But it has ripped apart the lives of her parents, and those 3 little girls that have lost their loving mum...my heart goes out to them.

SPRATSMUM: with respect I disagree that an alleged POI has 'outsmarted' the Police. He has engaged a Solicitor and a Criminal Barrister. In addition, the Police have alluded to others suspected of some involvement in the case. It is a complex case which the Police must take the time necessary to conduct their investigation, cross-check their evidence, rule evidence in/out, consult the DPP etc. This takes time. In the interest of Allison's murderer and accomplice(s) being caught, the Police may take all the time they need to secure the conviction in a Criminal Court. My opinion, not fact.

Have to pipe in..even though this is from earlier in the thread. But I so agree. Whomever the Perp is. I don't think for a minute they will out smart the police. It may take time, but I think they will get whoever did this awful crime eventually.

Just saw yet another 'new development in Baden-Clay case' - Ch 7 this time. Let's hope they are not crying wolf like Ch9 has been. Guess I'll tune into the news to see...

Just drove past Indooro police station on my way home from work. Both ch7 and ch9 are there. Possibly other stations too, only caught a glimpse as I drove past. Hopefully there is something new for them to report.

IMO Allison was not thrown from the bridge but hidden further up river in the hope that she would never be found.

My reasoning is that, according to police, her killer was someone known to her. If it was in fact someone known to her they would not dump her body out in the open, albeit under a bridge, because there is every chance that her body could be linked back to them. The murderer would not want the crime linked back to him in any way. If, for example it was a random killing and the killer was unknown to Allison, then I could understand that they would dump her body without hiding it because there is nothing to link them back to Allison.

IMO Allison was secreted further up river and her body was washed down by flood waters. IMO she was dumped in or near the scout grounds because the perp(s) knew the area. She was put there in the belief that she would never be found.

The scout grounds have invariably been ruled out by some sleuthers as being too obvious because of the BC's connection to the scout movement. IMO the BC's latched onto the Baden-Powell scout connection whenever they wanted to name drop. Perhaps they considered the scout grounds to be their property to use how they wished.

<Modsnip>

If her body was placed into the passenger seat of the car soon after death, the rigour mortis would set in that bent knee position. Perhaps the original plan was to drive the car off the road and make it look like GBC had escaped from a crash but Allison had been killed. After driving to the bridge it became obvious that this plan would be impossible to execute and so another way of disposing of Allison's body had to be found. Just a thought.

you know..going with the theory of Guilt for GBC. Then I wondered the same thing(I guess possible if it wasn't him but someone known to family also). Perhaps 2 cars were taken one being the captiva, with the thought of leaving it where the body was dumped(if it turns out Allison was dumped where she was found), to make it look like she drove there and jumped. However for whatever reason it was decided against leaving the car there in the end.

:great:
IMO Allison was not thrown from the bridge but hidden further up river in the hope that she would never be found.

My reasoning is that, according to police, her killer was someone known to her. If it was in fact someone known to her they would not dump her body out in the open, albeit under a bridge, because there is every chance that her body could be linked back to them. The murderer would not want the crime linked back to him in any way. If, for example it was a random killing and the killer was unknown to Allison, then I could understand that they would dump her body without hiding it because there is nothing to link them back to Allison.

IMO Allison was secreted further up river and her body was washed down by flood waters. IMO she was dumped in or near the scout grounds because the perp(s) knew the area. She was put there in the belief that she would never be found.

The scout grounds have invariably been ruled out by some sleuthers as being too obvious because of the BC's connection to the scout movement. IMO the BC's latched onto the Baden-Powell scout connection whenever they wanted to name drop. Perhaps they considered the scout grounds to be their property to use how they wished.

After reading a recent bio about old BP, I personally would never even let on that he was a relative. Icksay ittlelay uckfay. (That's Latin, albeit of the Porcine variety). ;)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
OMG!!!! :what: Don't do this to me when i'm supposed to be working!!!
Yeah, if you read his bio carefully, I'm not sure I would be shouting it from the rooftops

TM and the affair

As stated before, I do know the people first hand but obviously have no links to support what is fact to me so I will preface with &#8211; the following is based on my knowledge and perception only.

TM is 41, has 1 son late 20&#8217;s and twin boys 12 or 13yrs old. Separated so no need to go to scout camps to hook up with GBC. She is very much in love with him and did not leave the business of her own accord &#8211; the outing of the affair meant she was given her marching orders. GBC broke things off a couple of times previously leaving TM devastated. Not sure who was responsible for getting things back together each time.

She used to drive a black Holden Captiva wagon but traded that for a dark coloured Lexus IS250 and was still driving that when she left C21. NO BMW&#8217;s.

IMO being seen at dinners etc was more than likely work related socials only. As far as the family is concerned I doubt she was accepted as a partner to GBC. She started when both NBC and EBC worked full time in the business and staff were very much a part of the family &#8211; she would have been included in gatherings that involved staff as she was highly regarded as an agent.

I think the whole rumour about her acceptance by the senior BC&#8217;s stems from a poster on here having seen a photo of &#8216;G & T&#8217; on OW&#8217;s FB page when the C21 &#8216;family&#8217; helped with the clean up of the Durness Street property which flooded in Jan 2011 &#8211; something like a metre of water went through.

Affair aside, she is a nice lady who should have moved on ages ago. IMO she could have been pressuring GBC and that may have lead to GBC and ABC arguing. She would have loved to be more than just a mistress.

Could she be involved in the death (which IMO was an accident) or cover up? I hope not, but given that she is reported to have got a lawyer it cannot be ruled out at this stage. IMO.

Have to go but will try to answer any questions over the weekend.

It does appear that TM was more than just an affair to GBC, and is the reason I am looking at this theory. Its not that I believe it, its that it does seem a possibility if you eliminate GBC from the suspect list. Not trying to upset the apple cart

Just a thought while reading your post about TM....I realise just because she was having an affair with GBC it doesn't mean she was involved in any way at all.

But what type of woman must she be when she knew Allison & the girls...possibly worked alongside Allison.

She knew Allison became aware of the affair but continued on the relationship with Allison's husband even after he'd told his wife he'd ended it.

What type of woman would do that?? To me that says a lot about her character & I don't think she gave two hoots about Allison at all.

Just drove past Indooro police station on my way home from work. Both ch7 and ch9 are there. Possibly other stations too, only caught a glimpse as I drove past. Hopefully there is something new for them to report.

Thank you!! BrissyGirl...I so hope this is something.. is it too much to hope for an arrest??

Definitely on Ch9 as well tonight - apparently police 'widening their enquiries'

it did look like genuine grief, or remorse or something real not bunged on I thought also...

but what I was trying to say before was that, maybe he told the police he was suspicious of his mistress in the disappearance of his wife because he actually thinks his mistress has done this? I know its far fetched

so I have a hypothetical question for you CC and everyone.

'IF GBC is innocent, who does he thinking did this?"

who do you all think did this if GBC didn't?

Thats a hard one..Because if you go with theory of someone known to Allison as Police say- yet don't think GBC or family are guilty..How could we know who..It might be someone not yet really mentioned in our thoughts. But yet someone still known to Allison..

Off to watch news..and Im sure there will be posts of what is revealed anyway..last time I think we were all trigger happy to post on the newest tidbit! lol.

Got a hunch they are going to release COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95