Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. TM did not lawyer up immediately (apparently) and we have not heard of her house being searched or her car being confiscated. I'm sure the media would have been hot on her trail initially and she seems to have cooperated fully with the police before engaging a lawyer and going into hiding. She may know something, but I don't think she is involved.

stupid computer logged me out again!!!
thanks CC, you are right in your assumption here, but I still think it has a small possibility. I will try and repost what just got deleted,

We know very little really about GBC except what we've learned through rumor, pulbic persona and media mostly, however we know even less about TM, and what type of person she could be. she may well be a woman who lost her cool over a broken heart and turned murderous, she might just be a cold calculating *****, or even a sociopath HERSELF!!

she also may be none of those and a only woman who made a really bad choice with a really bad man. But Im just saying we don't know anything about who she is. (I do feel somewhat bad (but acceptable) with discussing this hypothetically as she has been a POI and interviewed more than anyone else in Allison's case)

back to the possibility though, it would explain why GBC did such a crap job with his interview.......he DID feel guilt and somewhat responsible for her disappearance indirectly, and he DID have ome probable knowledge of who may have een responsible for it, hence the pathetic interview...all just another theory that may hold up..please pull it apart, thats the best way to disprove all these ideas :)

I don't know. TM did not lawyer up immediately (apparently) and we have not heard of her house being searched or her car being confiscated. I'm sure the media would have been hot on her trail initially and she seems to have cooperated fully with the police before engaging a lawyer and going into hiding. She may know something, but I don't think she is involved.

I agree, I dont believe she was involved in Allisons murder.

Without revealing any names (sorry), some time ago there was a rumour circulating about another alleged mistress (younger and blonde). On another site, some names were mentioned and at that point in time, I did look those names up on FB and amongst GBC's FB friends. One was his FB friend and also had an FB profile. Well, no more listings for her on FB nor amongst GBC's FB friends!

I just had a look and her facebook page is deleted by the looks of it.

someone mentioned google news alert and maybe needing gmail. it works with any valid email just FYI

Hi guys
I have just been travelling for 30 hours and now that I am at the relatives with internet I just thought Id check if there are any news? cant afford to read all the latest pages...I was trying to post from Canada using wifi at airport before and it didnt work thats how obsessed I am lol!

How about we all PM you when an arrest is made lol.

That's right and she is no longer his friend on FB!

On facebook (like my sister has) you can make your profile/ friends list private so noone can see you even if your on someones friends list. You can also change a setting where you can't be found in search. I know my sister has a friend of mine on her list but because she has it so private i don't see my friends name on my sisters friends list even though i know they are friends. Could have this lady done the same thing??

On facebook (like my sister has) you can make your profile/ friends list private so noone can see you even if your on someones friends list. You can also change a setting where you can't be found in search. I know my sister has a friend of mine on her list but because she has it so private i don't see my friends name on my sisters friends list even though i know they are friends. Could have this lady done the same thing??

Could be, but I would think she may want to distance herself from him and the rumour mill? Either way, it is interesting that she has done this.

stupid computer logged me out again!!!
thanks CC, you are right in your assumption here, but I still think it has a small possibility. I will try and repost what just got deleted,

We know very little really about GBC except what we've learned through rumor, pulbic persona and media mostly, however we know even less about TM, and what type of person she could be. she may well be a woman who lost her cool over a broken heart and turned murderous, she might just be a cold calculating *****, or even a sociopath HERSELF!!

she also may be none of those and a only woman who made a really bad choice with a really bad man. But Im just saying we don't know anything about who she is. (I do feel somewhat bad (but acceptable) with discussing this hypothetically as she has been a POI and interviewed more than anyone else in Allison's case)

back to the possibility though, it would explain why GBC did such a crap job with his interview.......he DID feel guilt and somewhat responsible for her disappearance indirectly, and he DID have ome probable knowledge of who may have een responsible for it, hence the pathetic interview...all just another theory that may hold up..please pull it apart, thats the best way to disprove all these ideas :)

IMO he did look sad and grieving at the funeral, when standing behind the coffin with the girls (remorseful??). I still don't think TM is involved. It's just my gut feeling.

He seems to be such a self-centred man, that if he knew anybody else (mistress) killed his wife, I think he would have spilled the beans by now (even if just to protect himself). IMO he would have zero loyalties to any woman.

Yes the rain...a couple of times on here I've called it the blessed rain...the canoeist wouldn't have been in that creek otherwise & her body may never have been found...the rain brought Allison back to her parents.

I think if two people were involved in dumping Allison's body it would have made it easier to throw it over the side. Only going by photos of the bridge... the rails don't seem all that high ...another member mentioned the body could have been thrown between the rails. but there doesn't appear to be quite enough of a gap between the rails to do this.

In the report I posted before re the questioning of someone..."whether she had recently pulled her car over to the side of Mt Crosby Rd."....it doesn't mention the bridge...just Mt Crosby Rd. They could have gone off road anywhere near where there's access to area around scout camp....in my opinion.

If this "mummy has fallen down a hole" statement is in fact true and not rumour (which we have to be careful of).....as a mother of 4 children of various ages (4 - nearly 16) I don't believe that it is a strange response to come out of a child's mouth. I believe that in a similar situation my own children could have said something like that. I could imagine in the stress of a missing mother, children would have lots of questions....mine would anyway. Adults would be trying to keep the children from becoming too anxious or excessively worried. Adults would have to answer children's questions even if they don't have answers.

It goes like this: Child: " I want mummy. Where is mummy? When is she coming back? Why is everyone looking for her? Is something wrong with mummy? I want mummy. etc." Adult responds with " We don't know where mummy is. Hopefully she comes home soon. Everyone is doing their best to find her." Persistent intelligent child "But where is mummy? Where could she be? What could have happened to her?" After lots of unrelenting persistent questions to an adult that is probably highly stressed to start with adult says " We don't know where mummy is. Anything could have happened to her. Maybe she went for a walk and fell into one of those old mine shafts that we have told you to be careful of when we have walked in the bush. It could be something else too. We don't know but a lot of people are going to look everywhere to find mummy so that we can find her as soon as possible." Then a young child may say " What is an old mine shaft?". The adult may simply say "It is a large hole in the ground where they used to dig for gold."

Then children of various ages will process this info in different ways. An older child may get it and realise that no one knows where mum is, but they will have to look everywhere...even mine shafts. A young child may have only understood part of the information and "mummy fell in a hole" is what they have misunderstood to be what has happened to mummy..... and so what they come out with is..."mummy fell down a hole".

With my own children...I could see this scenario happening. I could even see an older child asking unrelenting persistent questions....then being answered by an adult.. a younger child overhearing the answer and processing it in their own possibly incorrect fashion and then spouting off some incorrect alarming fact innocently.

Please remember that this post is not a factual account of what the BC children said or didn't say. We don't want to start or grow any rumours. I am only responding to how I could see, based on my experiences as a mother, that a child could say something like Radster recorded in a post.

Sorry,guess we left out the IMO's.... To clarify, the statement of mum being in a hole is rumored to have been said when police FIRST arrived. No one was yet looking for mummy. 730am, police arrived,police asks "where's mum?" Child says she fell down a hole and not coming back or something along those lines would be totally strange IMO. It is all speculation anyway and it is also suspected that the girls weren't home. So who really knows.

Moo Moo

IMO he did look sad and grieving at the funeral, when standing behind the coffin with the girls (remorseful??). I still don't think TM is involved. It's just my gut feeling.

He seems to be such a self-centred man, that if he knew anybody else (mistress) killed his wife, I think he would have spilled the beans by now (even if just to protect himself). IMO he would have zero loyalties to any woman.

it did look like genuine grief, or remorse or something real not bunged on I thought also...

but what I was trying to say before was that, maybe he told the police he was suspicious of his mistress in the disappearance of his wife because he actually thinks his mistress has done this? I know its far fetched

so I have a hypothetical question for you CC and everyone.

'IF GBC is innocent, who does he thinking did this?"

who do you all think did this if GBC didn't?

dead right cc. my son knows him, children go to same school, and says he is conceited and selfcentred and cares about only GBC and his business

it did look like genuine grief, or remorse or something real not bunged on I thought also...

but what I was trying to say before was that, maybe he told the police he was suspicious of his mistress in the disappearance of his wife because he actually thinks his mistress has done this? I know its far fetched

In my very personal opinion, it could be the Big Kahuna.

i saw a poll on aussiecrimes and 36% dont think it was him. maybe we should ask them lol

I agree. I can't bring myself to thing that anybody with young children could have planned something like this. I can though easily see it being DV gone too far. My own opinion only.

One way, or maybe the only way I think it's possible that a husband might plan something like this, is if he has a sociopathic personality disorder. And I do mean IF. I don't know enough about him to make that call, nor do I have a psych degree/profession.

But, from what I have learned about sociopathy over the years, IF he did it, planned it, and IS a sociopath, then he wouldn't have guilt or remorse like most people would. He wouldn't have normal or real emotions about anything really, but would be pretty good at faking these things. He would also be an extremely good lier. Essentially, no real conscience.

Of course that's not to say all sociopaths kill people, most of them don't. Most of them do have a big problem with rage (not always physically violent though). And of course there are many killers who are not sociopathic.

If this was DV ending in death, his cover-up of it/failing to take responsibility is still horrific, maybe not as horrific as premeditated murder, but almost as bad IMO. Most 'normal' people could not keep up the facade after such a thing. A sociopath could, or would at least try their damndest.

This is all MOO.

This link may be helpful to give a basic overview, though I'm sure there is much better info out there on the web...

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

This is all IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members