Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed people on a certain facebook page are copying and pasting stuff from here lol

The other way to get to GBC might be to introduce another woman into his life and someone who he has tried to conquer but has alluded him - the "unattainable." I think GBC would be taken in hook, line and sinker so to speak, his ego massaged and more over inflated. Hell has no fury, like a woman scorned.

Some Absolutely cracking posts here today! Have enjoyed reading them all! So Thanks!

YES- one thing that is going to remain consistent with GBC isthat he is always going to always look for support for his ego. Here's hoping that the police have bugged all his lady friends. Wonder if there are any new conquests in his sites..... And if there were multiple affairs over the years then I can't see him being faithful to TM he is way too much of a player.

NBC's marriage enhancement strategies appear to be way way left field!!! How does someone condone this behaviour?

PPS. Re the NASA lady....we, in the business, call them 'incontinence aides' (not diapers or nappies....one must be 'politically correct' when referring to people who have trouble with their waterworks!!! Eg. Come along Mr Greg, let me help you with your incontinence aide - we don't want any more of those wet beds, now do we?!)

:floorlaugh:

HAHAHA!!! I'm lost for words............I know I'm in trouble when not only do I need a nappy but I also need assistance with said nappy!!!

thanks for the laugh Wobble I'll start my Kegel exercises immediately!!!!

:yesss:

When I was searching for links yesterday, I ended up going right back to thread 1, after having no luck with the time lime/media links thread.

It was really interesting to read some of the old posts again, from that first week or so. There has been so much rumour/unspecified info from day one, but the following post made on the 26th April really struck me (before Allison's body was found, before media reports of affairs etc)...

Originally posted by girl99 - thread 1 - post #105

Sorry, I'm not sure how to quote properly from a closed thread.

Wow! Sounds like this person was quite close to Allison! Interesting to read it with hindsight!! Thank you! MOO

:floorlaugh:

HAHAHA!!! I'm lost for words............I know I'm in trouble when not only do I need a nappy but I also need assistance with said nappy!!!

thanks for the laugh Wobble I'll start my Kegel exercises immediately!!!!

:yesss:

Seriously laughing out loud here :floorlaugh:

Well you can't possibly need an incontinence aid then, seriously laughing brings on the need for them!!

Yep, no 'depends' needed here thank goodness spratsmum! Yet...

I must admit I've had some great laughs reading some of these threads, even though it's such a serious and awful topic :)

Hi guys
I have just been travelling for 30 hours and now that I am at the relatives with internet I just thought Id check if there are any news? cant afford to read all the latest pages...I was trying to post from Canada using wifi at airport before and it didnt work thats how obsessed I am lol!

Wow! Sounds like this person was quite close to Allison! Interesting to read it with hindsight!! Thank you! MOO

Mmmm hindsight can be such a wonderful thing huh?

I thought it definitely sounded like this person was close to Allison, and 'in the know'.

IMO

Hi guys
I have just been travelling for 30 hours and now that I am at the relatives with internet I just thought Id check if there are any news? cant afford to read all the latest pages...I was try from Canada using wifi at airport before didnt work lol!

You haven't missed anything. Still waiting for anything new.

When I was searching for links yesterday, I ended up going right back to thread 1, after having no luck with the time lime/media links thread.

It was really interesting to read some of the old posts again, from that first week or so. There has been so much rumour/unspecified info from day one, but the following post made on the 26th April really struck me (before Allison's body was found, before media reports of affairs etc)...

Originally posted by girl99 - thread 1 - post #105

Sorry, I'm not sure how to quote properly from a closed thread.

Interesting how girl99 didn't post after this one (that I can see). A local told to zip it?

I agree , he may have daydreamed aloud about a life without Allison but to actually plan , set up and involve others is incredible to me. But then the world is full of unusual people and maybe we can't accept it because its happening in our backyard.

I agree. I can't bring myself to thing that anybody with young children could have planned something like this. I can though easily see it being DV gone too far. My own opinion only.

I agree Caseclosed.

I think the police would be trying to work out the "weakest Link", who in my opinion is probably GBC, and then to work on some slip up. The senior Baden clays seem to be very strong, I think they would be hard to crack. Olivia is away from the family, so she doesn't have the suppost, but she was trained in the Defence Force, so will have done at least very basic training in interview and intergation techniques. GBC though has the emotional attachment, to both ABC and the girls and to the "dream". He would be the one I would try to "crack" first. Any opinions?

IF the family is in any way involved, IMO I think the weakest link would be his sister (if she is really aware, of which I have my doubts). She is away and therefore does not have the constant whispers in her ear to stay strong, etc. But I am inclined to believe she doesn't know ... maybe she suspects, but I don't think she knows. If the perp(s) intention is to get away with this crime, the least people they tell, the better it is.

I think, TM also had a quite strong reason to get rid of Allison. She could have conspired with somebody to kidnap and murder Allison, provided she knew a lot about her lifestyle, what she does, when, etc.

If Allison was indeed found with her knees bent, it could indicate that she was for at least several hours in the boot of a car.

If we are considering the possibility that TM (or another woman involved with GBC) is responsible, it has been on my mind a little that maybe she was seriously in love with GBC, and he may have told her outright that he would not divorce his wife. It ticks a few boxes in my eyes at the moment, because, I think we look at GBC as the suspect, so we automatically make sure that all the facts 'fit' around him, but it we were to start with a blank page and not bend the facts to suit our theory, this could be likely IMO

It explains the immediate police interest, for example, what if he reports her missing whilst also stating he is really worried something has happened...why? they ask? he says, I am involved with a crazy bunny boiler and I am freaking out that something has happened to her (he may have a story to back this up regarding a confrontation with mistress and/or wife that maybe the mistress can or cannot substantiate). Of course the police will act, but they will also go through every step they can not to just find GBC guilty but to rule him out.

There really are some scary woman out there, and we've discussed the old 'hell hath no fury' many times early on in this thread. It wouldn't surprise me if he did in fact point them in her direction early on. (of course, that could be a ploy, but the longer it takes to make an arrest, the more I hesitate to lock up GBC and throw away the key)

If we are considering the possibility that TM (or another woman involved with GBC) is responsible, it has been on my mind a little that maybe she was seriously in love with GBC, and he may have told her outright that he would not divorce his wife. It ticks a few boxes in my eyes at the moment, because, I think we look at GBC as the suspect, so we automatically make sure that all the facts 'fit' around him, but it we were to start with a blank page and not bend the facts to suit our theory, this could be likely IMO

It explains the immediate police interest, for example, what if he reports her missing whilst also stating he is really worried something has happened...why? they ask? he says, I am involved with a crazy bunny boiler and I am freaking out that something has happened to her (he may have a story to back this up regarding a confrontation with mistress and/or wife that maybe the mistress can or cannot substantiate). Of course the police will act, but they will also go through every step they can not to just find GBC guilty but to rule him out.

There really are some scary woman out there, and we've discussed the old 'hell hath no fury' many times early on in this thread. It wouldn't surprise me if he did in fact point them in her direction early on. (of course, that could be a ploy, but the longer it takes to make an arrest, the more I hesitate to lock up GBC and throw away the key)

I don't know. TM did not lawyer up immediately (apparently) and we have not heard of her house being searched or her car being confiscated. I'm sure the media would have been hot on her trail initially and she seems to have cooperated fully with the police before engaging a lawyer and going into hiding. She may know something, but I don't think she is involved.

The languages theory: Many people speak several languages (I speak 3 very well and have some understanding of 2 others ... and I'm not a spy! :) ) and Allison had worked overseas where she would have learned at least some of the language of the locality, in addition to what she may have learned in school. I think when someone says such and such speak 6 languages, it doesn't necessarily mean they have full command of the 6 languages. They may have had some knowledge, enough to get by.

I agree CC. Any teachers here will know about Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences; a model which describes how we learn through certain modalities.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences"]Theory of multiple intelligences - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] and
http://www.new-oceans.co.uk/new/education/multi7.htm

In Allison's case, she has been a dancer so she would have had great body smarts and as she spoke 6 languages, she would have great strength in the linguistic area. So it's a case of which modalities are our strengths and we tend to learn well in those areas. She probably had really good interpersonal skills too, given the job she did.

He is so accident prone - isn't he. Accidentally falls over, accidentally crashes his car, accidentally mishears Police instruction and believes they have banned him from their command post. Maybe he accidentally forgot that he killed his wife and dumped her body?? JMOO
:cautionDrunk:

You left one 'accidentally' out there Mouse - Accidentally killed his wife...MOO

Without revealing any names (sorry), some time ago there was a rumour circulating about another alleged mistress (younger and blonde). On another site, some names were mentioned and at that point in time, I did look those names up on FB and amongst GBC's FB friends. One was his FB friend and also had an FB profile. Well, no more listings for her on FB nor amongst GBC's FB friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee