Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know..going with the theory of Guilt for GBC. Then I wondered the same thing(I guess possible if it wasn't him but someone known to family also). Perhaps 2 cars were taken one being the captiva, with the thought of leaving it where the body was dumped(if it turns out Allison was dumped where she was found), to make it look like she drove there and jumped. However for whatever reason it was decided against leaving the car there in the end.

GBC drove the Captiva that was HIS car............hers was the PRADO

GBC drove the Captiva that was HIS car............hers was the PRADO

Thanks..I did think that as I wrote, but then wasn't sure if it was fact or hearsay. It doesn't necessarily mean she wouldn't drive the Captiva.. I was just going with the theory of another poster, just as a what if.

The more I look at this, the more I think it looks like GBC having a boogie.

Didn't someone say something about him rock'n rolling with some of the school mothers?
mr cool he sure seemed to be, lol I can see why so many men disliked him, I'm sure we have all known guys like him, all show, no substance whatsoever..... IMO

I have often wondered if the reticence on the part of the police/media in releasing info was deliberate in an attempt not to put pressure on GBC because he is caring for the girls (and what might occur should he 'snap' again....if indeed this is what happened). Consequently when someone mentioned overnight that he had more or less 'barricaded' he and the girls at the Brookfield house and that friends of Allison were concerned and considering social welfare intervention, my blood ran cold. And I had the most dreadful sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I recall GBC seemingly shielding himself with his daughters at the funeral...and wonder if he is continuing to do so. I know they're attending school, but are they still participating in their extracurricular activities (dancing etc.) and spending time with their friends? Those poor little sweethearts; we can only hope that they ARE being closely monitored.

I am in floods of tears as I've just got off the phone to the vet and on my way to work I'm taking our old dog to be euthanased. He has been the ugliest (VERY overweight since the age of 2!),greediest, bossiest, laziest, noisiest, most selfish old mongrel of any dog I've ever owned (but very smart).....and it just won't be the same without him around. But I've been 'letting go' all week as he hasn't eaten or barked for days and is having trouble swallowing. The time has come. Which makes me think of GBC. Had he already 'let go'? Even if he WASN'T involved in Allison's death (unlikely IMO) how how how can he be so emotionless? Yes, I know we don't know what emotions he might be consumed with behind closed doors....but that funeral....with those dear little girls....and in front of the media. He quite simply isn't....well....'normal', and those speculations re personality disorders are probably right on the money. Do you recall someone mentioning something along the lines of this case will stretch all the way back to deep dark Africa? I was imagining in his defence a 'cultural angle' might be attempted, eg. killing and death is viewed and felt differently by Africans, hence we might see an entirely different attitude and response to what we might expect. I dunno. I'm just preoccupied with 'death' at the moment....as are we all, unfortunately.

May I say while here, what a fabulous, funny, intelligent, compassionate and thoroughly decent lot you all are! I've never been interested in 'crime' and would have suspected that those on fora such as these MUST be 'ghouls'.....however not so! And if course I am here too!! Allison's legacy will reach far and wide, and her influence on those in difficult domestic situations is already being felt.

On a lighter note, and in keeping with the 'doggy' theme....little 'Scrap' has already had her (?) 15 minutes of fame. I can't remember where I saw it (and I do hope I didn't dream it, so consuming has this business been night AND day) but I recall seeing a photo of Scrap.....she is a smallish, whitey, browney, hairy girl - some sort of terrier, and the photographer had taken her pic at 'her' level ie got down on his haunches. She DID look rather chuffed at being in the spotlight! (PLEASE tell me I didn't dream this!!!)

I'm off to work (via the Vet) all red eyed, swollen and blotchy (shame we didn't see any BCs in this state). RIP Allison (and RIP Fat Leo - gonna miss you old flea bag that you are:seeya:).

PS. All speculations IMOO:moo:
PPS. Re the NASA lady....we, in the business, call them 'incontinence aides' (not diapers or nappies....one must be 'politically correct' when referring to people who have trouble with their waterworks!!! Eg. Come along Mr Greg, let me help you with your incontinence aide - we don't want any more of those wet beds, now do we?!)

Here is a picture of Scrap from the Herald Sun gallery.

Attachments

• 985777-baden-clay.jpg
    985777-baden-clay.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 23
I maintain my stand. I think the man is profiling as one with some type of personality disorder, which would not be a stretch to see him having a hidden sexual agenda. I don't believe he killed her. I believe someone else did it.

Hey, re the salon theory, its out there that's for sure. And if she did become ill then die, are you suggesting the hairdresser went over there and then disposed of her body? Love the way your brain is working but somehow I don't think so IMO

The languages angle is also interesting....have visions of Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies? running through my head :) :dunno:

Both theories crazy thats for sure - appreciate the feedback! Just trying to think outside the square, see if we can't find another angle...

Espionage idea is totally off the wall I agree - although if fiction is to be believed (oxymoron?!) the best agents are always the least likely... And an agent doesn't necessarily need to travel OS - they could be a local link person of some sort. But its a pie in the sky theory for sure... Others, feel free to postulate on it further but I will move on!

As for other scenarios - I've often wondered could ABC have gone out after 10pm (in either one of the family cars) to meet someone she knew (mystery perp).

Under this scenario she would have had to make contact first - hence the need for the perp to dispose of her phone. (Why would GBC need to dispose of her phone, as co-parents they would contact each other all the time so what would he have to hide by disposing of her phone? Unless he had used it to contact an accomplice...)

However under this scenario the mystery perp would then have to return her vehicle later that night - very brazen...

Didn't someone say something about him rock'n rolling with some of the school mothers?
mr cool he sure seemed to be, lol I can see why so many men disliked him, I'm sure we have all known guys like him, all show, no substance whatsoever..... IMO

He has lost a lot of weight, was on the "affair diet" lol

I wonder if these new leads are from the computer analysis? Maybe some emails, etc were discovered that suggested further investigation? Or maybe they have been investigating his business operations and are seeking more from the chairman?

I believe this to be correct.

Minni, last time I stated my opinion, World War III broke out... but you know what I think and my opinion hasn't changed since day 1.

I am with you on that, we would never get picked as Jurors huh lol.

TM and the affair

As stated before, I do know the people first hand but obviously have no links to support what is fact to me so I will preface with – the following is based on my knowledge and perception only.

TM is 41, has 1 son late 20’s and twin boys 12 or 13yrs old. Separated so no need to go to scout camps to hook up with GBC. She is very much in love with him and did not leave the business of her own accord – the outing of the affair meant she was given her marching orders. GBC broke things off a couple of times previously leaving TM devastated. Not sure who was responsible for getting things back together each time.

She used to drive a black Holden Captiva wagon but traded that for a dark coloured Lexus IS250 and was still driving that when she left C21. NO BMW’s.

IMO being seen at dinners etc was more than likely work related socials only. As far as the family is concerned I doubt she was accepted as a partner to GBC. She started when both NBC and EBC worked full time in the business and staff were very much a part of the family – she would have been included in gatherings that involved staff as she was highly regarded as an agent.

I think the whole rumour about her acceptance by the senior BC’s stems from a poster on here having seen a photo of ‘G & T’ on OW’s FB page when the C21 ‘family’ helped with the clean up of the Durness Street property which flooded in Jan 2011 – something like a metre of water went through.

Affair aside, she is a nice lady who should have moved on ages ago. IMO she could have been pressuring GBC and that may have lead to GBC and ABC arguing. She would have loved to be more than just a mistress.

Could she be involved in the death (which IMO was an accident) or cover up? I hope not, but given that she is reported to have got a lawyer it cannot be ruled out at this stage. IMO.

Have to go but will try to answer any questions over the weekend.

I am not sure how well you know TM, but if she is 41 and has a "late 20's son" she was certainly a very young mother - 12?

I am 99% sure that is GBC in the video. Looks exactly like him to me and I am very good with recognising faces......

Wozzle....Giant Big Hugs for you. I hope you are ok,and have someone to love and comfort you right now xxxxxxxxxxx

Of course any woman he is smoozing with with be interviewed, so will the c21 boss regarding business matters.

Minni, last time I stated my opinion, World War III broke out... but you know what I think and my opinion hasn't changed since day 1.

Yes CJ I know your steadfast opinion and its Not fair that people arc up and someone else decent and good gets the naughty chair!! I come up with crazy crap every day but I think by now people are used to me not sticking to any one theory! You should see me trying to order lunch:banghead:

I am 99% sure that is GBC in the video. Looks exactly like him to me and I am very good with recognising faces......

is he the pi$$ed looking one in the white shirt?
I can't seem to get sound on my youtube vids at moment, and it looks all quite tragic to me, more like one of these informercials for some new religion, it all seems so insincere and fake.
I guess these RE conferences aren't too far removed from an Amway or Avon one.
Apologies to anyone I've insulted, maybe I'll slink off and try and find the 100 most disrespected occupations in Aus.

Something I can't find in news reports: the church hall next-door to where Allison lived is said to be used for Al-Anon meetings (for family and friends of alcoholics) every Thursday night. The Kenmore-Brookfield Anglican Church calendar shows there was a meeting scheduled for 19 April (the night Allison was last seen), from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm.

If you check the Google Satellite view, the hall is very close to the BC house: look for the "A" which marks the house, and to the top-left of that is the hall: a silver/grey roofed building next to a red-roofed building.

I think it's quite likely that if people were meeting in that hall, talking, and walking to and from their cars in the dark, they would have been in a better position than the neighbours to notice if anything unusual had been happening at the BC's. I'm assuming the neighbours would probably be used to hearing the sounds from regular hall meetings - cars; voices; doors opening and closing; etc. - and less likely to be giving their attention to the surroundings outside, especially if they were busy with their own households.

There might not have been a meeting that night, of course; just because it's scheduled doesn't mean it happened. But if there were people there, and especially if they were there until 10pm, I think it's quite strange that news reports haven't mentioned whether they saw or heard anything useful for the case - or if they didn't hear anything, which might be just as useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties