Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
surely you don't need these 3 things alone confirmed for there to be any weight whatsoever to the public's opinion on this matter???

By the way, all three of these things wouldnt hold any weight in court!

-So what he likes to go out for a walk at night and sits at bus shelter to catch his breath

-domestic dispute call outs must contribute to 30-40% of police calls out at night! So what! Doesn't mean I murdered her

-they like to wash their cars in the mornings...had an important 'house showing' that day.

I'm not a barrister but I could even get these two turkeys off if you came at me armed with those things

:)

Well said.....which is why we should appreciate they are taking their time in their collection.of the forensic evidence. Correctly collected and documented forensic evidence is irrefutable...

But the media aren't hounding them are they?

And I don't think media would publish sneaky photos of the children!

who knows!? there are a lot of very wrong people out there, in my opinion.
if i was in that position, i would most definately do all i could to protect myself and my childrens privacy and safety, possibly even be a little paranoid, whether it was warranted or not.

I think the media have been very good to them, its nothing like the attention he would get if it were in America.

Precisely.....and the reason I find the other stuff melodramatic is purely because of REALITY. If he was needing to be barricaded in his home....Then why the devil did he go to the Brookfield Show.........EVERYDAY it was on.

For a man whose life is on the balance due to EVIL hoardes of hundreds trying to look in his windows...lol and trying to murder him at every turn, he certainly made it through the show......and gets to work every day.

Lets stick to the reality of what has been happening, and stop making out HE is the victim here (not you Bayside.you are fine hon).

Bump

Hear Ye, Hear Ye - to all you good people of the forum

Let it be known that there is one amongst us who stands head and shoulders above the crowd. The fair maid known to us all as Indromum :rocker:, this day is awarded the Order of the Purple Garter and may we all bow down to her sleuthing ability, her commitment and ingenuity, and to her sheer doggedness to the call of Truth and Justice for Allison and let this be a reminder to all you naysayers and blatherskites that you can't put a good woman down!

I can understand the little girls not being allowed to play in the front yard, it is in the realms of possibility that people could ask them questions and journalists have been known to take photos of children and get interviews from children etc.

The windows I think may be precaution at night. perhaps you can see in. I said I would walk up and find out about those plates, I am capable of doing that, and would engage GBC in conversation if the situation was right, the little girls though are another matter.

I have always thought the "bus stop" sighting was strange. I have come up with a scenario though that I would like to get some opinions on:

Allison is expecting GBC to be home when she arrives on the Thursday evening, but instead NBC has been sent. He tells Allison that it is all over, the business is in deep trouble, the marriage is not working and Gerard wants a divorce and settlement. Allison is angry about NBC confronting her about these issues, about her husband not being a home (he was supposed to be looking after the children but took them to his parents home and drove his father back to his Brookfield home to wait for Allison). A full on row erupts, then calms a little and Allison prepares to drop Nigel home. In her car on the way they have another big row, NBC hits her and kills her. He then wanders aimlessly, calls GBC and he tells his father to wait at the bus stop. GBC driving his own car, picks up his father at the bus stop and they drive back to Allison car. The body is moved from the drivers seat to either the passenger seat or another car, probably the passenger or back seat and they then drive and dispose of the body. They then return to Brookfield and whatever happens after.

Perhaps someone else has another idea or can refine mine, it just fits in with some of the things we know are fact

Would explain an extended period at the roundabout and why two cars were used and I can just imagine NBC taking it upon himself to do GBC dirty work for him. I get the feeling that ABC and NBC EBC were not on great terms so perhaps they had more enmity that GBC and more drive in getting rid of her - GBC was happy doing his little business on the side with about half of the female (possibly male as well) Australian C21 employees. (its aussie license to exaggerate hugely KIMSTER!)

- it would be interesting if Allison had eaten before her hair appt or was going to eat after the appt - stomach contents will point to when she was killed in terms of a meal. She can be redressed as a corpse but difficult to fake a digested meal. (sorry for the gruesome turn of phrase there its really confronting!)

Yep Mani.....She is one clever, sleuther.....and I think she is fantastic.

:woohoo:

I have always thought the "bus stop" sighting was strange. I have come up with a scenario though that I would like to get some opinions on:
Allison is expecting GBC to be home when she arrives on the Thursday evening, but instead NBC has been sent. He tells Allison that it is all over, the business is in deep trouble, the marriage is not working and Gerard wants a divorce and settlement. Allison is angry about NBC confronting her about these issues, about her husband not being a home (he was supposed to be looking after the children but took them to his parents home and drove his father back to his Brookfield home to wait for Allison). A full on row erupts, then calms a little and Allison prepares to drop Nigel home. In her car on the way they have another big row, NBC hits her and kills her. He then wanders aimlessly, calls GBC and he tells his father to wait at the bus stop. GBC driving his own car, picks up his father at the bus stop and they drive back to Allison car. The body is moved from the drivers seat to either the passenger seat or another car, probably the passenger or back seat and they then drive and dispose of the body. They then return to Brookfield and whatever happens after.

Perhaps someone else has another idea or can refine mine, it just fits in with some of the things we know are fact

Thanks for your Post, :waitasec:
They met up and had dinner together that night didn't they?
Where would that fit into your scenario?

Bump

Hear Ye, Hear Ye - to all you good people of the forum

Let it be known that there is one amongst us who stands head and shoulders above the crowd. The fair maid known to us all as Indromum :rocker:, this day is awarded the Order of the Purple Garter and may we all bow down to her sleuthing ability, her commitment and ingenuity, and to her sheer doggedness to the call of Truth and Justice for Allison and let this be a reminder to all you naysayers and blatherskites that you can't put a good woman down!

All she did was happen to drive past his house and see his car..:woohoo: Sorry Indromum..nothing personal :blushing:

All she did was happen to drive past his house and see his car..:woohoo: Sorry Indromum..nothing personal :blushing:

Actually...Im not sure if you realize this, but Indromum saw the car...and was confused, as news had reported that it was still in impound. She contacted Alison Sandy and informed her that the car couldnt be impounded, as she saw it and that the vehicle was damaged. Alison sent someone to confirm what INdromum said....After confirmation, they made a news story on how the car was no longer impounded....and this was how they got footage of the damaged car.

;-)

Wow, I am quite shocked to read some of the comments this evening! I have my own theory about what happened in this murder case, however, the husband is, at this stage, not a suspect nor a person of interest. He is a father trying to protect his children from who knows what type of out of control crazy people out there. Hate is an awful thing and we do not know what sort of things have been happening in the vicinity of his home. Even some of the comments here are quite strong and unjustified IMO.

If every Dick and Harry stops at their home, does a U turn, slowly tries to see who is home or what is happening, I think I would board all the windows up too! Those children must be so afraid to be constantly scrutinised by drivers and or people looking!

We have a Justice system and they will deal with the person responsible for this! Until then, this family (or what is left of them) should be given the privacy that they expect when they are in their own home.

If the husband decided to go the the Brookfield show with his children, that has nothing to do with what may be happening in or around his home. When you are at home, you are expecting privacy!

He may chose to protect his windows because he may also be concerned about break-ins by people who want to know more about the family by going through their personal stuff.

yes I think we should have all have limited release signature proclaiming
:goldcrown:

**IN OUR HUMBLE OPINION :thumb:INDROMUM IS A CHAMPION SLEUTHER**

it was also from the same source after she was interviewed that I was told
ABC had been strangled and there was bathwater in her lungs

Love your work Squizzey!! Hope you haven't put yourself in a predicament with this information. I would be interested to know what you think happened to Allison, hypothetically of course. ;)

Precisely.....and the reason I find the other stuff melodramatic is purely because of REALITY. If he was needing to be barricaded in his home....Then why the devil did he go to the Brookfield Show.........EVERYDAY it was on.

For a man whose life is on the balance due to EVIL hoardes of hundreds trying to look in his windows...lol and trying to murder him at every turn, he certainly made it through the show......and gets to work every day.

Lets stick to the reality of what has been happening, and stop making out HE is the victim here (not you Bayside.you are fine hon).

there is no melodrama! this is the reality of their situation!
when the bc family go out its on their terms, they choose to be out and be seen, when they are home they are entitled to their privacy as we all are!
im thinking he is just trying to keep his homelife private and enjoy his time at home with his girls. they get stared at and gossipped about wherever they go, its a small closeknit community, its human nature.
its surely also human nature to have empathy for fellow humans, guilty or not, and especially innocent children.

surely you don't need these 3 things alone confirmed for there to be any weight whatsoever to the public's opinion on this matter???

By the way, all three of these things wouldnt hold any weight in court!

-So what he likes to go out for a walk at night and sits at bus shelter to catch his breath

-domestic dispute call outs must contribute to 30-40% of police calls out at night! So what! Doesn't mean I murdered her

-they like to wash their cars in the mornings...had an important 'house showing' that day.

I'm not a barrister but I could even get these two turkeys off if you came at me armed with those things

:)
NBCs demeanor was stated appearing to be drunk or unwell..I don't think he was just out walking at that hour if he was upset or drunk as stated.IMO

To be called to a home on a DV the night a person went missing seems to have some relevance to me. IMO

Father and son washing cars at 7:30am the morning Allison went missing?????
If your wife was missing would you report your wife missing then wash the car and go to a house opening???

I didn't say these were the only statements that would make him guilty .Just out of the statements I have read here...the only ones I felt were incriminating enough ,if able to be backed up ..to make me lean toward GBC and NBC. I based my comment purely on what I have read here so far. Most of the rest has been guesswork. No offence .You surely realise everything on here is speculation regarding this case you barrister person you. :fence:

Wow, I am quite shocked to read some of the comments this evening! I have my own theory about what happened in this murder case, however, the husband is, at this stage, not a suspect nor a person of interest. He is a father trying to protect his children from who knows what type of out of control crazy people out there. Hate is an awful thing and we do not know what sort of things have been happening in the vicinity of his home. Even some of the comments here are quite strong and unjustified IMO.

If every Dick and Harry stops at their home, does a U turn, slowly tries to see who is home or what is happening, I think I would board all the windows up too! Those children must be so afraid to be constantly scrutinised by drivers and or people looking!

We have a Justice system and they will deal with the person responsible for this! Until then, this family (or what is left of them) should be given the privacy that they expect when they are in their own home.

If the husband decided to go the the Brookfield show with his children, that has nothing to do with what may be happening in or around his home. When you are at home, you are expecting privacy!

He may chose to protect his windows because he may also be concerned about break-ins by people who want to know more about the family by going through their personal stuff.

totally agree with you!!!!

You're right...it could have been a hit on anything...I even wonder if he did it last Saturday morning after he picked the car up from impound.

It shouldn't be possible for GBC to have a prang like this since last Saturday and it not have been seen by someone and reported by the media at the time?

However, Indromum spotted the damage before the investigative journalists could! Maybe they are short staffed and are saving money on overtime by depending on Websleuths' vigilence??

When people are anxious (like after they've murdered someone) they are far more likely than usual to have accidents of all sorts. People are more easily distracted and slower to take in and respond to information when they are stressed.

Ohhh I agree believe me haha. And if had not done what he did then things would be very different. Should have thought about those little girls before he thought of his bank balance or his willy IMO.

who knows!? there are a lot of very wrong people out there, in my opinion.
if i was in that position, i would most definately do all i could to protect myself and my childrens privacy and safety, possibly even be a little paranoid, whether it was warranted or not.

If I was innocent, the first thing I would have done would be to give the police a Formal Statement quicker than they could get their pen out.
They would need shorthand to keep up.

I would plead for media attention to help find the perp. I would at least be able to account for my actions for the last 24 hours with grace.

Hi all. To Paradox11 re sneaking up certain driveways etc. I am guilty as charged.....of suggesting I'd do it, rather than actually DOING it, I should add. However as Willough pointed out (and who I said I'd like on my backside for courage!) 'saying' it is rather different to 'doing' it. I know you can't know this but I am more than 1000km away and Willough even more - two plane flights for me, or an all day or night drive! I am SO worried for those three girls, and I'm feeling badly that it might be perceived I would contribute to making their lives more difficult in any way. I confess I am often inappropriate in what I say (and am continually getting into strife in 'real' life) but my heart IS in the right place and I am grieving for a woman I didn't even know like the rest of us. I love humour and I love to write and I've told Greg that he is the most hilarious thing alive....I'm now wondering whether I should have also said that he also has a heart as big as the Titanic, in view of his feeling a need to tell us all how much he DOES care. I feel, without doubt that ALL of us care very very deeply about both Allison and her family, particularly the SHEs, so I apologise for mouthing off (as usual!) Off to work again (all I do is read here and work, lately!!)

Love to all of you.....and fingers crossed Justice is SOON!!

I am an early riser - but no way would I be washing cars at 7.30 - I'd be still drinking coffee and wanting a shower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966