Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read all posts yet, so apologise if already covered...

GBC had a car crash down Moggill Road, near the Taringa C21 offices the week before Allison went missing. When I mentioned it to my friend who worked there, they described where the damage was and looked like without me even telling them. So, 99.9% sure this was caused by that accident.

Thanks Caviar! My husband suggested a prior accident when I showed him the photos of the damaged Prado. I said "Rubbish! It happened on the night!" But, I'm now eating my words ....... thanks for your info :)

If the windows are boarded up I wonder if they have been broken, it would be a bit cold at Brookfield at the moment without glass in windows.

Remember though this is a rented house, I wouldn't want my tenants boarding up the windows and marking outside walls.

If it was me, I wouldn't want to be in that house if I was one of those girls.....they deserve to be in a different house. What IF ABC was murdered there, in the bath ,as speculated, how could you stay there? How could her babies bathe there? I find it difficult to comprehend.

Ni, not railways sleepers cut in half. There are usually made from treated pine. The pine used to be treated with arsenic in Victoria at least, but that was stopped some years back due to the danger of arsenic poisoning, and it is now treated some other way. Usually made from radiata pine and often the trees will be felled when they reach the circumference of those 'kopper logs' and are then sawn into logs and treated.

:) Thankyou. Looks like someone told me fibs back then? haha

Thanks Caviar! My husband suggested a prior accident when I showed him the photos of the damaged Prado. I said "Rubbish! It happened on the night!" But, I'm now eating my words ....... thanks for your info :)

Ah, that's OK, you're allowed to be wrong ONCE in your life... afterall, husbands are usually wrong aren't they? :floorlaugh:

If it was me, I wouldn't want to be in that house if I was one of those girls.....they deserve to be in a different house. What IF ABC was murdered there, in the bath ,as speculated, how could you stay there? How could her babies bathe there? I find it difficult to comprehend.

The children potentially know little about how their Mother died. They should be in the family home where they may feel close to their Mother...IMO

The children potentially know little about how their Mother died. They should be in the family home where they may feel close to their Mother...IMO

Well, could you imagine how they may cope IF and when they do find out what happened to their mother?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

For a few days in a row, there have been numerous TOS violations on this case. While it may seem harmless to some, we are getting dozens of complaints from other members who want to discuss this case constructively. From now on, there will be more time outs issued to those who repeatedly choose to ignore our guidelines.

Here are just some of the problems that occur over and over:

* Baiting /Trolling / Inciting Conflict:There are times when a member violates our rules by trying to upset other members. Please use your ALERT feature when this happens and DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POSTS. When a moderator is able to deal with the problem, it takes a LOT less time when he/she doesn't have to also deal with all the responses to the offense. Plus, it makes the one who initially started the conflict keep on going.

* Inviting/Baiting: This is when someone says they have information they can't share on the forum. Then someone else asks for them to PM the information. It's like be at a party and whispering secrets to each other and is not allowed here. If you have something private to share, then send a private message and don't announce it on the public thread.

* Dreams/Visions: WS doesn't condone dreams and visions and psychic information. There are plenty of sites out there on the WWW that do, but we are not one of them. We have not found that information to be helpful in solving cases.

* Announcing alerts: Don't announce that you are alerting. Just do your part and make the alert and move on.

* Sleuthing other members: It doesn't matter what they are doing here, we do NOT sleuth other members. Anonymity is taken very seriously on Websleuths. If this continues, a member could lose their posting privileges permanently

* Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling: is not allowed here. I'm learning more and more Aussie slang, so knock this stuff off.

* “Off-Topic” Posts: Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended. There is a chat thread created just for you guys. Go there and discuss things that interest you, or just to joke around in a positive manner. This thread is for discussion of Allison's murder.

None of these rules are new and a more detailed explanation of them can be found here: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Everyone is now being held responsible for knowing the rules.

bumping this up.... time for a review, I think :tos:

As they grow older, sadly their curiousity will kick in. They'll find out one day.

I'm sure they will but at such a young age it would be just enough to have to cope with the loss of your mother, let alone knowing how she died.

I'd hate to think but I would like to think they will be spared the gory details.

Im sure there are grief counselors and child psychologists helping the girls cope with the loss of their mother and there is no way they would be advocating telling the girls the horrific details. MOO. The girls would be feeling so vulnerable and lost without their mum, and whether we like it or not, they will be clinging to the only parent they have left. I really hope for the sake of the girls that this case doesn't head in the direction that we all think it will.

I'm sure they will but at such a young age it would be just enough to have to cope with the loss of your mother, let alone knowing how she died.

That's why I worry about IF their father is found guilty... that's going to hit hard. Not just because they'll be losing him too, but the REASON they'll be losing him. :(

That's why I worry about IF their father is found guilty... that's going to hit hard. Not just because they'll be losing him too, but the REASON they'll be losing him. :(

Very true my dear.

Other than losing their mother......That will be the saddest part of all. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members