Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids at this stage probably even aren't allowed to play in their own yard.

Their is a bick back yard oh if he mows it, not like before Mum went missing though. He did not do it then...........too busy with...floosie

I agree with you in part, however it is so hard to not think that GBC is guilty.

Regardless of what was going on in the marriage, affairs, financial troubles his wife was missing. So what if he was going to be scutinized.

If he played no part in this horrible crime then why not

Provide a statement to Police
Allow Police to search whatever they wanted to without having to get a warrant
Hand over the cars to be forensically investigated
Hand over the computers, mobile phones any other phone records whatever was needed
Allow Police to investigate anything they wanted to in order to get himself off the Police POI list so they could concentrate their efforts on finding the murderer
Go to the Showgrounds when the SES were searching for his wife and actually show some due consideration to these people and show some honest concern as to where his wife was
Even if there was trouble in the marriage surely there would be some genuine grief shown considering you now have three children who have no mother, if not for Allison then surely for the children.

I know if I was in this situation I would be doing everything in my power to help the Police in every way that I could in order to find the murderer.

And IMO he is actually not better off saying nothing, if he is innocent and he had done all of the above and more I am sure that the public perhaps would be having a different view towards him than they do now.

He has done nothing to help himself, all his actions and inactions point to GBC.
I just cant be swayed any other way.

All IMO

Best. Post. Ever!!!

If I could choose one post in this forum for GBC and family to read it would be this!!!

He could well be innocent, he could well still have a thriving business along with the sympathetic support for that business, He could well walk around with his head held high and a clean shaven face and he could well live in a house that has not got windows covered.... IF ONLY he had chosen to be open and face this head on, why hasn't he called for the person who cold bloodedly murdered his wife and the mother of his children to be found and held accountable for what they did!!! Justice for the mother of HIS children!!! I will never understand his silence, never ever...

No rule book, however one would expect some genuine show of concern and emotion. Some inquisitive mind as to how the search is progressing, some support for the parents of the wife, maybe a thank you statement to police, SES, etc. after the body was found. Just to name a few IMO.

The only time I have seen some signs of genuine grief coming from the husband, was at the funeral with the 3 girls behind the coffin.

Agreed. But how do we know what he is doing behind the scenes.

I feel that you have taken the posts made a twee too literally. (I was one of those who said id walk up the driveway....and likely run away with him yelling at me, in my wake).

In relation to boarding up the windows......Does it not reach a point somewhere in this sorry saga, where Gerard stops making this about Gerard.....and starts thinking about the SHEs instead?

Oh, I was a little bit hurt.....wah wah wah..............meanwhile his wife is DEAD.

Oh, Im a suspect and have haters (writing lidle idle letters).......wah wah wah...................better BOARD UP MY CHILDREN.

This is a level of concerning instability to me.......Lets stop making it seem that the concern, is sleuthers walking a little up the driveway, and think about what is the real concern here...........The girls are living in a boarded up environment!!!!

Is there proof of this boarding up, or is it gossip passed on by a bunch of people?

I don't have the time to read through these last 16 pages, so forgive me if this has been raised/talked about.

To me, the most significant thing about the photo of the car is the fact they didn't show the damage in the photo from the first day.
IMO they did this on purpose to test if a witness did actually see the car on the night.
That type of damage should have been visible at night, if not, the out or partially dipped passenger side light would have been a good piece of evidence.
I think the fact they didn't show that damage until it was released now is significant, and I would be willing to place money that they have at least one witness that has a story that ties in with the damage on the car. (could be something to do with the car driving on low beams being mis-reported)
If they were still desperate for information on the car, they would be releasing photos of it with the damage to try and spark a memory, but they fact they have released the car and haven't asked any questions to me means they have all the answers. (answers they need to prove it was or wasn't involved)

Where is there evidence that GBC has 'BOARDED' his house up? To make comments about bringing in Social Services without seeing the evidence is a bit 'Overboard' don't you think??? MOOOO:what:

I've obviously missed a reading a few posts......when was the boarding up of the windows confirmed as fact?

I can understand the little girls not being allowed to play in the front yard, it is in the realms of possibility that people could ask them questions and journalists have been known to take photos of children and get interviews from children etc.

The windows I think may be precaution at night. perhaps you can see in. I said I would walk up and find out about those plates, I am capable of doing that, and would engage GBC in conversation if the situation was right, the little girls though are another matter.

I have always thought the "bus stop" sighting was strange. I have come up with a scenario though that I would like to get some opinions on:

Allison is expecting GBC to be home when she arrives on the Thursday evening, but instead NBC has been sent. He tells Allison that it is all over, the business is in deep trouble, the marriage is not working and Gerard wants a divorce and settlement. Allison is angry about NBC confronting her about these issues, about her husband not being a home (he was supposed to be looking after the children but took them to his parents home and drove his father back to his Brookfield home to wait for Allison). A full on row erupts, then calms a little and Allison prepares to drop Nigel home. In her car on the way they have another big row, NBC hits her and kills her. He then wanders aimlessly, calls GBC and he tells his father to wait at the bus stop. GBC driving his own car, picks up his father at the bus stop and they drive back to Allison car. The body is moved from the drivers seat to either the passenger seat or another car, probably the passenger or back seat and they then drive and dispose of the body. They then return to Brookfield and whatever happens after.

Perhaps someone else has another idea or can refine mine, it just fits in with some of the things we know are fact

UMMMMMM what is the Bus Stop sighting ma'am please?

Their is a bick back yard oh if he mows it, not like before Mum went missing though. He did not do it then...........too busy with...floosie[/QUote

Soooo this is his BACK yard you speak of and you KNOW he didn't mow his own Backyard. Wow you must know him to have such knowledge huh? MOOO:what:

All she did was happen to drive past his house and see his car..:woohoo: Sorry Indromum..nothing personal :blushing:

That's great Karma isn't it jubillee, so flukey, but helped us get one more fact tied down. Thanks Indromum, so much for taking the time to share it with us all xxxxxx.

Jubillee we have to lift our game now to match our great 'newso informoso' hehe your turn next maybe honey?

My OH was told by someone trustworthy in the media that COD was strangulation. Of course, I cannot say this is a fact. This all may be a rumour.

Me too ...... and drowning in the bath :(

Wow, I am quite shocked to read some of the comments this evening! I have my own theory about what happened in this murder case, however, the husband is, at this stage, not a suspect nor a person of interest. He is a father trying to protect his children from who knows what type of out of control crazy people out there. Hate is an awful thing and we do not know what sort of things have been happening in the vicinity of his home. Even some of the comments here are quite strong and unjustified IMO.

If every Dick and Harry stops at their home, does a U turn, slowly tries to see who is home or what is happening, I think I would board all the windows up too! Those children must be so afraid to be constantly scrutinised by drivers and or people looking!

We have a Justice system and they will deal with the person responsible for this! Until then, this family (or what is left of them) should be given the privacy that they expect when they are in their own home.

If the husband decided to go the the Brookfield show with his children, that has nothing to do with what may be happening in or around his home. When you are at home, you are expecting privacy!

He may chose to protect his windows because he may also be concerned about break-ins by people who want to know more about the family by going through their personal stuff.

Totally agree with you.
I personally am creeped out by the u turn bizzo...if u are on that road, you know exactly where you are going and where their house is. Its not like that road leads to a million places, you are down that far to go to that house...its pretty obvious which ones theirs...you dont just happen to be there type thing. Its totally stalking.

do NOT talk about your fellow posters... and please keep the snark out of your posts...

:nurse:

They printed his street address in the courier mail so I'm sure there would be no shortage of stickybeakers. I don't blame him for barricading, bunkering down, whatever he's done.

From a reliable source (so take at will): at the wake a guest said loudly, within earshot of GBC that if GBC same near him (the guest) that he's deck the murdering *advertiser censored*.
Same source has said that GBC knows people think it was him (including ABC's folks) and that people have said things to him - so I'm not at all surprised he's worried.
At the end of the day, even if he's being over protective, it's better than being under protective.

Perhaps the girls are frightened, they know their mother disappeared and was murdered.Young children can have very active imaginations and perhaps one or all three think there is someone out there who might come after them also.
Imagine yourself as a child and losing your mother in this way, I think I would have been frightened, especially at night.

This case appears to be as watertight as the Titanic! So many obstacles, and so much sniping tonight......come on guys, please stay on topic. All it does is jam up the posts with what can only be described as white noise. We're all adults, let's act like it heah?

Back to the case......anyone sleuth out the Sydney interviewee and speculate why she was important in the lead up to the murder as stated in media?

Aren't they what they use to use as railway sleepers? ... cut in half? All I remember is getting heaps of them deliverd once to make a divider on property fencelines. Before then I didn't even know what one was. But I'm not a 'log' kinda girl. :)

Ni, not railways sleepers cut in half. There are usually made from treated pine. The pine used to be treated with arsenic in Victoria at least, but that was stopped some years back due to the danger of arsenic poisoning, and it is now treated some other way. Usually made from radiata pine and often the trees will be felled when they reach the circumference of those 'kopper logs' and are then sawn into logs and treated.

They printed his street address in the courier mail so I'm sure there would be no shortage of stickybeakers. I don't blame him for barricading, bunkering down, whatever he's done.

Yep, it's all about protecting the kids, regardless of what he has/hasn't done. The kids have been through enough IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966