Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious. A lot of people here say that GBC isn't acting like an innocent person.
So How does the average innocent person act in a situation like this?

When you are innocent you are not required to ACT, unlike when you are guilty. IMO

I agree. Is there a rule book?

No rule book, however one would expect some genuine show of concern and emotion. Some inquisitive mind as to how the search is progressing, some support for the parents of the wife, maybe a thank you statement to police, SES, etc. after the body was found. Just to name a few IMO.

The only time I have seen some signs of genuine grief coming from the husband, was at the funeral with the 3 girls behind the coffin.

Aren't they what they use to use as railway sleepers? ... cut in half? All I remember is getting heaps of them deliverd once to make a divider on property fencelines. Before then I didn't even know what one was. But I'm not a 'log' kinda girl. :)

Railway sleepers have a rectangular section. The logs mentioned are round.

No rule book, however one would expect some genuine show of concern and emotion. Some inquisitive mind as to how the search is progressing, some support for the parents of the wife, maybe a thank you statement to police, SES, etc. after the body was found. Just to name a few IMO.

The only time I have seen some signs of genuine grief coming from the husband, was at the funeral with the 3 girls behind the coffin.

I totally agree that his manner is not what we've seen from other people in similar situations (in the media or personally) but does that make him guilty? I'm not defending him, but from what we've read about or heard he's not conventional in many things......IMO

I am curious. A lot of people here say that GBC isn't acting like an innocent person.
So How does the average innocent person act in a situation like this?

That's hard to answer as we are all so different.You would have to observe many people in the same situation to come to a conclusion I would think.Everyone judging him now has their own perception of behaviour that they would deem would be acceptable. Almost impossible to answer. Moo

Railway sleepers have a rectangular section. The logs mentioned are round.

This was going back about 24 years ago, all I was told is that they were railway sleepers. To me they looked like the round ones cut in half. I was intrigued with them at the time, no idea why. lol

I just knew someone would clarify what a 'koppers log' was. I have never heard the term but it may be common for all I know. Is it a name for these railings unique to Qld or is it the usual name. I am from Victoria and have no idea what they are called here.

Koppers logs, are round treated wood poles/posts. Used alot for fencing posts and other similar things. They are treated (with arsenic)to deter Termites eating them. They are quite solid and heavy. (they also come in half round shape)http://landscapeinfoguide.com.au/imageLibrary/big_201010111944CCATreatedPinelogs125mm.jpg

I totally agree that his manner is not what we've seen from other people in similar situations (in the media or personally) but does that make him guilty? I'm not defending him, but from what we've read about or heard he's not conventional in many things......IMO

It does not make him guilty but it sure as hell does not make him look innocent.

We have a little bit of a skewed perspective too, seeing as we can only judge him by the snippets that are presented to us... Snippets selected specifically for our viewing, some of which are probably out of context.

MOOMOOMOO

Maybe>>>> ????

Do you have children?

Well if the answer is no do you have a wife, sister, mother?

Would you board their windows on a 2 storey house???????

If you did would you say........."oh I just went overboard then.........??"

This is erratic, irrational behaviour and needs to be addressed by our Social Services/Child Care Services Dept to get him assessed now.

Where is there evidence that GBC has 'BOARDED' his house up? To make comments about bringing in Social Services without seeing the evidence is a bit 'Overboard' don't you think??? MOOOO:what:

Maybe>>>> ????

Do you have children?

Well if the answer is no do you have a wife, sister, mother?

Would you board their windows on a 2 storey house???????

If you did would you say........."oh I just went overboard then.........??"

This is erratic, irrational behaviour and needs to be addressed by our Social Services/Child Care Services Dept to get him assessed now.

It was a pun on words berry:banghead:

But to answer your question. I have 4 children and a mother. Would I board up my house. If I felt I needed to to protect their privacy. Sure I would.
Being 2 storeys makes no difference. News crews constantly flit around in their helicopters trying to get pictures. That would be a major concern I imagine

This was going back about 24 years ago, all I was told is that they were railway sleepers. To me they looked like the round ones cut in half. I was intrigued with them at the time, no idea why. lol

Railway sleepers are hardwood. Koppers logs are treated pine.

This house is very private and well setback from the road with lot of trees in the front yard. Google it your self thank you

Just hate to think of the girls boarded in.

Its a Queenslander style, not really a two story. I dont need to google that, ive seen it myself.

We have a little bit of a skewed perspective too, seeing as we can only judge him by the snippets that are presented to us... Snippets selected specifically for our viewing, some of which are probably out of context.

MOOMOOMOO

Very true. Love your avatar looks like our cat but ours has choc tips.

There's only really wallaby's in Brookfield, very rare to see a big roo (I wasn't in Brooky when I hit it). Keep in mind I've cable tied my bumper up so it wouldn't hang down like his car - but it was hanging down like that.

Plenty of deer in the Brookfield area as well.

Thanks for your Post, :waitasec:
They met up and had dinner together that night didn't they?
Where would that fit into your scenario?

I don't think Aunty that we have ever determined whether the dinner was reality or rumour!

MMMmmmmmm somehow I do not see pics of Allison kept on an external hardrive sweetie possumheart.........he had better collection of others.....IMO

Im sorry what? How would you have a single clue on where and how they store their photos?

imagine being inside in the privacy of your own home and looking up to see someones face at the window possibly taking your photo!! it must be horriffic being that family, not just being stalked by media but also nosey public! some people are completely tactless and an inside photo could even fetch $$ in gossip media mags!
poor little girls!!
i would barricade my home too!!!!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ee-at-brookfield/story-e6freon6-1226334962242
Open house picture....

ABC is at peace. GBC is in hell. I think I speak for all of us when I hope hope hope those kiddlies have love and support at this time. I have seen no evidence of any stalking behaviour on this forum. I have seen evidence of observant behaviour. Let us all hope that we remain just observant enough to take care of each other, but to never cross the boundary that becomes invasive. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966