Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, as soon as that comment {about the damage being done a week before her going missing} was made my first thought was "Ok, how come this has never come up before? Surely it would have been mentioned when everyone was talking about the crash near the police station."
Alot were joking at the time about how he can't be a very good driver, so I'm surprised that this hasn't popped up before yesterday when the picture was released. But not one word.

Maybe he had been driving the captiva around or the borrowed car prior to Allisons disapearance as he would surely have been pulled over by police...moo

Although this is supposed to be a victim friendly forum, some on here have been creating rumours about Allison having an alleged disabling depression for which she allegedly was medicated in the past. It was also alleged that her husband had to come home from work early to tend to the daily care needs of the children, dinner, dishes, etc.
There was no evidence cited to support this. These items are rumour. Allison is not here to defend herself. Who would be most likely to create these rumours? Someone close to the alleged POI? These comments put forward a 'past view' that attempts to paint Allison in a negative light again. All rumour. This is a victim friendly forum.

Yes, you are right, however Olivia Watson said on camera that Allison had depression, therefore it was not included in my list (but I understand what you are saying about all the added stuff).

I just knew someone would clarify what a 'koppers log' was. I have never heard the term but it may be common for all I know. Is it a name for these railings unique to Qld or is it the usual name. I am from Victoria and have no idea what they are called here.
http://www.koppers.com.au/KW-Logs-and-Building-Poles/default.aspx
this better illustrates the product referred to by qld'rs and nsw'rs as Koppers or coppers logs, they are round treated pine logs, usually green in colour due to the treatment to reduce perishment due to being used outdoors.

Although this is supposed to be a victim friendly forum, some on here have been creating rumours about Allison having an alleged disabling depression for which she allegedly was medicated in the past. It was also alleged that her husband had to come home from work early to tend to the daily care needs of the children, dinner, dishes, etc.
There was no evidence cited to support this. These items are rumour. Allison is not here to defend herself. Who would be most likely to create these rumours? Someone close to the alleged POI? These comments put forward a 'past view' that attempts to paint Allison in a negative light again. All rumour. This is a victim friendly forum.

Yes, it is unfair to paint her in a bad light, as you said, she can't speak up about any of this... NOT because she is choosing to keep silent but because she was murdered. She has no choice.
Even if GBC had at one stage 'helped' it doesn't make him a man who wouldn't kill. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned any husband /father SHOULD contribute in this way... without it being hailed as something great.
His affairs are known as fact, her 'disabling' depression is NOT. Regardless of whether he helped out at home or not, it doesn't excuse any of the other things he has done. Nobody is saying Allison was perfect, nobody is perfect, but she is the one who is now deceased, not him.
All of this talk about depression has NOTHING to do with her murder. Yet I'm sure in the court case it WILL be brought up.
IMO you don't kill someone because they are depressed. WTH?

Yes, it is unfair to paint her in a bad light, as you said, she can't speak up about any of this... NOT because she is choosing to keep silent but because she was murdered. She has no choice.
Even if GBC had at one stage 'helped' it doesn't make him a man who wouldn't kill. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned any husband /father SHOULD contribute in this way... without it being hailed as something great.
His affairs are known as fact, her 'disabling' depression is NOT. Regardless of whether he helped out at home or not, it doesn't excuse any of the other things he has done. Nobody is saying Allison was perfect, nobody is perfect, but she is the one who is now deceased, not him.
All of this talk about depression has NOTHING to do with her murder. Yet I'm sure in the court case it WILL be brought up.
IMO you don't kill someone because they are depressed. WTH?

Just to clarify the "Affairs" point - We only have one confirmed affair (TM) as fact reported by MSM. It is possible that he had others, but we have not seen that reported in MSM at this stage.

In order to clarify for some posters:

Here is a list of all the rumours (i.e. not reported by MSM):

- DV / broken arm / fallen down stairs, etc.
- COD is strangulation / bath water in her lungs
- Body found with missing limbs / chains, etc.
- Fight at a restaurant
- Chains missing from Coles / construction site
- Murder for hire by triads / bikes / loan sharks, etc.
- NBC sitting at bus stop in the middle of the night
- NBC looking frail / could have dementia
- Second or more mistresses
- Blood found in one of the family cars
- Scratches on GBC's chest / bruises on chest, etc.
- NBC / GBC washing cars Friday morning
- Family home with windows boarded up

Feel free to add / correct. THE ABOVE ARE ALL RUMOURS!
Ok,
gbc had fresh scratches / wounds on his neck and hands and it was what the observations were on the fri morn. Fact!

Ok,
gbc had fresh scratches / wounds on his neck and hands and it was what the observations were on the fri morn. Fact!

Thanks ... however the list is about rumours (scratches/bruises on the chest), not facts.

Personally, I am starting to feel like the only fact we do have is...."Allison Baden-Clay is DEAD "

Ok,

We have it from a local that he already had those scratches at the School Cross Country on the Thursday - so I guess this is all speculation really. Yes to the presence of scratches, but ??? to when they appeared. MOO

Ok it is not a rumour then! so please please cross it off :please:

?? Yes, he had scratches on his face/hands, but a rumour circulated after he crashed the car at Indro, that he also had scratches and bruising on his chest. The latter is what is included in my rumour list. We do not know if it is true that he also had scratches and bruising on his chest. It belongs in my rumour list.

?? Yes, he had scratches on his face/hands, but a rumour circulated after he crashed the car at Indro, that he also had scratches and bruising on his chest. The latter is what is included in my rumour list. We do not know if it is true that he also had scratches and bruising on his chest. It belongs in my rumour list.
Ok , i agree ! I also think the bruising and scratches on chest should stay in the rumour list.

We have it from a local that he already had those scratches at the School Cross Country on the Thursday - so I guess this is all speculation really. Yes to the presence of scratches, but ??? to when they appeared. MOO

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/worl...arch-husband-s-office-for-clues-29087191.html

Here the sister confirms that he did have a scratch.....so like Caseclosed mentioned that part is not rumor.

While watching this video take note that the confusion of the house being boarded may just be DRAWN GREY BLINDS.....Hope this helps with 2 things.

I've only seen it reported that he had one scratch on his head. Not plural and not on his hands.

- Fight at a restaurant

There was also the rumour that the lawyer was already at GBC's house when the police arrived, and the one that the kids were there and one of them made an odd comment to the police.

Yes I read that too....doesn't mean it's fact. What seems very odd to me is, this forum has been running for almost 7weeks now, there's been posts from umpty eleventy locals & not one has mentioned a word about the condition of GBC's Prado PRIOR to Allison's disappearance. One would think, even more so, after the "infamous car crash", that there would have been at least one local mentioning it especially as it looks to be fairly significant damage.

Then all of a sudden, out of the blue, after the photos of the damage are released, someone turns up & says oh yeah that all happened before Allison's disappearance...nup I'll wait till we hear more from Inspector Ainsworth.

Good point.

- Fight at a restaurant

- Prado was damaged prior to Allison's disappearace
- evidence of Google searches about "masking DNA" and "accessing life insurance

*** REVISED RUMOUR LIST ***

Originally Posted by CaseClosed

- Lawyer present when police arrived at family home (*)
- Children were home and said something odd to police (*)
- Victim was on medication for depression (*)
- Victim could not cope at some stage due to depression / needed GBC's help daily (*)
- Fight at a restaurant

(*) Added

- The police were at the property before she was even reported missing.

- There was a tattooed man with a white van, with long blond hair, wearing....lol gardening gloves.

Deer were introduced to Australia by the Europeans for both hunting and food and there are many different deer species here now and many areas where they are thick on the ground. My hubby see's them all the time on the roads in the area that he works.

Sorry, totally off topic.

Shellbinator, I have seen deer at a property in Brookfield as I drove past years ago.

Deer are large, tall animals and if you are going down the track of whether the Prado hit a deer, it would do significant damage. I have hit a roo in a 4WD with a bull bar and it deflected off the bullbar, took out the passenger side headlight and it's tail did damage to the left side passenger door.

Hitting a deer would IMO do more damage than a roo for instance.

IMO the damage on the Prado doesn't look like it has hit something (if it has it is at low speed), it looks more like it has scraped down the side of an object.

- The police were at the property before she was even reported missing.

- There was a tattooed man with a white van, with long blond hair, wearing....lol gardening gloves.

Thanks, I've added these to the revised list.

Quite clearly, there are more rumours than FACTS (at this stage)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member