Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find Robbie Williams creepy, don't ask me why, he is adored by millions of fans around the world but to me, he is creepy! But I don't know the man, I don't spend time with the man, it's just a feeling I get when I watch him sing on the tele.

Female intuition is pretty much on the money IMO but saying someone is creepy doesn't mean that they are capable of murder.

I used to think Lindy Chamberlain came across as emotionally cold but I have changed my mind in recent years after having seen interviews with her concerning her baby daughter's death.

I think Gerard looks creepy in some shots of him in the media but they could pick the worst ones of course haha.

Robbie Williams is HOT in his own way. I thought the same about Lindy Chamberlain, I think I would be the same way.

Sending a Big Shout Out to the Mods who do an excellent job trying to keep us in check :rocker:

and

Possumheart - many thanks for the photos yesterday :cheer:

Cheers

I'm embarrassed....I know feeling creepy about someone doesn't make them a murderer.....oh dear.....

You are fine Olli.....I felt the same as you....There is something just not right about him.

Elspeth....I think that Vincent Tabak looks different. I know we cant go by ones appearances, but there are traits on his face alone that show abnormality. Other than eye roundness (which he doesnt have, he has opposite, squintness, with long eyes), I feel he looks like his face is classic Downs Syndrome.

*****Note : Im using Downs syndrome as an appearance reference, not claiming those with Downs are like him in manner or persona.*****

Love your work Squizzey!! Hope you haven't put yourself in a predicament with this information. I would be interested to know what you think happened to Allison, hypothetically of course. ;)

Hypothetically what could have happened is there was and argument and he put his hands around her throat and went too far either in the bath or not. to cover up he dressed her in walking gear and then called 3rd party/parties to help him . I reckon he dumped at the Scouts and she was washed to the bridge. Too busy road to stop at the bridge and do it there. IMOO

Theory only

I think Gerard looks creepy in some shots of him in the media but they could pick the worst ones of course haha.

Robbie Williams is HOT in his own way. I thought the same about Lindy Chamberlain, I think I would be the same way.

Never had the hots for Robbie Williams or lindy chamberlain. Thought Robbie was good at queens jubilee concert. Paul McCartney and cliff Richard were apalling though I suspect there are quite a few cliff fans on this website, no names at this stage, do not want to upset anyone. Can't understand why they didn't get the Sex Pistols back as they have previously played outside the Palace in 1977 for silver jubilee.

Anyone else see it?

A person's guilt or innocence shouldn't be decided by public poll. Until the judicial system identifies who the guilty people are, the public's perception should be irrelevant....the public don't have all of the facts. The perpetrators will be answerable to the public at the time a conviction is made. Until then we need to be patient.

Personally I find it a poor reflection on our society if these things are decided by brief media snippets of people combined with tidbits of local gossip.
We live in Australia...a very culturally diverse country. We should be respectful of individual difference. We should also uphold the right to justice and a fair trial too of course. Along with all of this we as Aussies are rightly intolerant of murder and other horrid crimes. However, despite our justified intolerance of such a horrid crime we should not forget our values in regards to justice, a fair trial and respecting individual difference in people's response to situations.

This is all just my opinion as I wait for justice to prevail for Allison and her family.

I just keep coming back to this wonderful post...thank you Seeking. I catch myself flipping between "Sitting on the fence" and "firmly believe GBC to be guilty". I'm holding back and reflecting on every little thing now, and trying very hard NOT to jump to conclusions and try a person with inadequate data. I do recognise that I'm much more careful now because I was one person who initially thought Lindy Chamberlain was guilty. In the end, I was guilty. The most important thing is what I learned from that episode. I think with much more caution and a far more open mind these days.

You are fine Olli.....I felt the same as you....There is something just not right about him.

Elspeth....I think that Vincent Tabak looks different. I know we cant go by ones appearances, but there are traits on his face alone that show abnormality. Other than eye roundness (which he doesnt have, he has opposite, squintness, with long eyes), I feel he looks like his face is classic Downs Syndrome.

*****Note : Im using Downs syndrome as an appearance reference, not claiming those with Downs are like him in manner or persona.*****

Thankyou....was feeling like a nasty old lady lol :eek:kay: just a little bit hurt....hehehe

Of course I respect your opinion...but in this instance Vincent Tabak did not appear creepy to anyone including the media, police, work associates etc even his own family were completely unaware of his dark evil side. He never put a foot wrong with his behaviour at any time (even prior to the murder) always acting so concerned behind his quiet mild-mannered outer persona. He certainly did not hide away just the opposite was always discussing the murder at every opportunity.

There's always the possibility that GBC came across funny in that one impromptu interview that he did, perhaps not because he murdered her, but perhaps because he was just really glad that she was dead. I can relate to that part. I often wondered how I would "act" if I found out my OH was dead.

Possumheart's head is about to explode with frustration. Not at the mods, at lack of progress/info. I know they need to get it right, but I am tired of feeling so bemused by GBC's behaviour.
:pullhair:

I'm embarrassed....I know feeling creepy about someone doesn't make them a murderer.....oh dear.....

In the self defence course I did, the number one thing they said was to trust your instincts.

Yes I read that too....doesn't mean it's fact. What seems very odd to me is, this forum has been running for almost 7weeks now, there's been posts from umpty eleventy locals & not one has mentioned a word about the condition of GBC's Prado PRIOR to Allison's disappearance. One would think, even more so, after the "infamous car crash", that there would have been at least one local mentioning it especially as it looks to be fairly significant damage.

Then all of a sudden, out of the blue, after the photos of the damage are released, someone turns up & says oh yeah that all happened before Allison's disappearance...nup I'll wait till we hear more from Inspector Ainsworth.

Excellent point marly

- Allison went for a walk on the night and she never came home, as her body had been knocked off a bridge in the dark by a drunk driver
- pregnant mistress
honestly, take a drive from ABC's place to the bridge in the dark and then see if you think that she walked there. also remember if nothing had happened she would have had to walk back. sorry cant agree. MOO

honestly, take a drive from ABC's place to the bridge in the dark and then see if you think that she walked there. also remember if nothing had happened she would have had to walk back. sorry cant agree. MOO

Squizzey.....We were writing down points, that were rumour....and this is one of the rumours marly came up with.....She wasnt stating this happened, or was fact. She was stating this was rumour.

:)

Agree with you Willough...His look actually gives me creeps (possibly because of knowing he is the murderer) but for some reason in real life he managed to completely fool everyone around him until his arrest...

Agree with you Willough...His look actually gives me creeps (possibly because of knowing he is the murderer) but for some reason in real life he managed to completely fool everyone around him until his arrest...

Some do, have this ability to fool us all. I think also, it's all well and good for me in hindsight to say what I think of Vincent Tabak......But, had I not known he murdered someone, would I be so inquisitive about his appearance...and try to find wrong.....Probably not.

He is euwcky though....shivers euwcky.

Yes, you are right, however Olivia Watson said on camera that Allison had depression, therefore it was not included in my list (but I understand what you are saying about all the added stuff).

Was that Dr Watsons clinical diagnosis? Man if I were the cops I'd be putting the pressure on her....i don't care if she was in the military I reckon she will crack with some sustained pressure tville is a small place and people gossip, I'd have a couple of D's popping up across the road from school at hometime, across the road from church on Sunday etc.....some may not approve of this technique but you do what you need to do sometimes to move things along.....

Jmo.

Of course I respect your opinion...but in this instance Vincent Tabak did not appear creepy to anyone including the media, police, work associates etc even his own family were completely unaware of his dark evil side. He never put a foot wrong with his behaviour at any time (even prior to the murder) always acting so concerned behind his quiet mild-mannered outer persona. He certainly did not hide away just the opposite was always discussing the murder at every opportunity.

That is a very creepy story. Is he a sociopath or a psycopath?

Hi all,
I think the depression concept was thrown into the ring to make people think that Allison had disappeared of her own free will . Fits in with the going for a walk and not returning theory.She may have suffered from depression or just struggled with the everyday hassles many of us have ; marriage difficulties , severe financial strain ,deciding upon the next stage of her life now that all kids are at school. I am not in any way demeaning the issue of depression but i think it was conveniently used. Many of my friends thought it was very possible that she just took off and possibly killed herself. That angered me for many reasons. It highlighted depression for the wrong reason , and what sort of legacy does it leave for her children ,if they believe "mummy had depression and just left us ".I wonder if that depression theory was preplanned or worked out in the early hours of April 20 with the BCs????????

I agree. I have to admit that my first thought (the first 2 days) that she had walked out. I was confused as to why they were looking so close to home though. The depression comment did stand out to me at the time,I thought huh how could a mum just walk out on her 3 girls. The implications from the family, The comment along the lines of we just want her to come home,the pictures drawn by the girls(one saying,come home mummy)I do still find it odd that the girls wrote Allison instead of mum on those pictures. IMO and MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966