Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a lot of conjecture as to whether Allison was thrown from the Kholo Bridge. I want to clear something up in regard to the screencap I posted last week where I'd indicated Allison and a policeman with corresponding arrows. I've just had a look at other footage of where she was found and my assumption that it was Allison as indicated by the red arrow was wrong.

In the first screencap below, taken from the Channel 7 helicopter, Allison is laying on her right side and I've indicated her black top and grey pants to get a better perspective.

The second screencap below is the one I posted last week, incorrectly identifying Allison. If you look above the arrow where the ten logo is, that is where Allison was found. I've layered the first image over this one and the pylons, vegetation etc. line up almost perfectly.

For Allison to come to rest so far up the bank IMO she was not thrown or pushed from the bridge but was dumped further upstream or was carried to the spot where she was found.

Under-Bridge1.jpg
]

Thanks MAKARA for the screencaps. The top one is the best I have seen and clearly shows that Allison could not have been thrown off the bridge. This was very helpful because it clears a lot of speculation up.

If the 'version' he gave the police which has been widely reported is correct and that is that he left her watching the footy show at 10pm when he went to bed and that she was wearing grey pants and black top then he was on the money there wasn't he (strangely for a man!). But not impossible of course.

The part where the Dickies stated that he rang and simply said "she had gone for a walk and hadn't returned" is the nagging part though.

Yep, that will never make sense to me either. Wonder if we will ever find out what he said to who?

It's just that a few have referred to her being dressed in walking clothes, but to me they could just be PJ's anyway... and at 10pm that's what I'd be wearing. That way he wouldn't have had to 're-dress' her or anything. I guess it would be suss for her to be 'out walking' in proper PJ's, but in those clothes he could make it sound possible. ... ah, I dunno. :/

ActusReus in laymen terms does this mean that the accessory will roll over on the perp and walk?

Interesting suggestion - tell me sleuthers, Should accessories to a crime ever be reprieved in order to nail the main perpetrator?

I have serious questions about the reliability of Paul tully.

Still interesting though! Thanks for the link :)

I'm the same when it comes to him. And i'm wondering how he goes about getting information when everyone else has to wait. But that link was very interesting to read though

Thanks MAKARA for the screencaps. The top one is the best I have seen and clearly shows that Allison could not have been thrown off the bridge. This was very helpful because it clears a lot of speculation up.
MAkara some of this image looks doctored - what is the original source

Interesting suggestion - tell me sleuthers, Should accessories to a crime ever be reprieved in order to nail the main perpetrator?

From what I have heard in the last few days, if this information gets to the killer, and I am sure it will, he is so close to "the edge" he will surely give up and there will be no need to offer immunity to anyone!

Sensational claims by local councillor Paul Tully on his blog www.paulgtullyblogspot.com.au

Not sure of the link will work as I'm posting this from an iPad.

He is stating that QPS are seeking immunity from prosecution for an accessory to give evidence.

No idea where this chap gets his info from but if true, could be the reason the investigation appears to have stalled.
Great new information ACTUS REUS. Thanks. It will be interesting to watch.

Thanks MAKARA for the screencaps.
I really don't understand how a body can be thrown over a bridge and it lands under the bridge? I thought it would land directly below? or away not under?

I hope there is an arrest soon!

What a great way to resolve a difficult case ! All for it ,as long as the accomplice who is given the immunity was not actually invovled in the actual murder and disposal of the body.Maybe someone who knows by association ,who actually did it, but has kept hush thereby, perverting the course of justice perhaps? Great if it works.
As for This guys wording ....I think he would have to be vague (triggered etc.)with such a spectacular announcement don't you?

In the eyes of the law an accessory is just as guilty as the person carrying out the deed itself (although the sentence is not as harsh). Technicaly speaking, an accomplice is one who intentionally helps another to commit a crime. Sounds like the panic button was hit pretty hard that night and all and sundry were called in to assist the scum bag perp

This really would be a last resort, but perhaps they have no choice.

I seriously doubt anyone involved in this case would give Paul Tully any info. Not with his propensity to broadcast anything and everything on every media/social outlet there is

This would depend on the depth of involvement. Whether before or after the fact involvement and whether he was he/she were involve willingly or forced. Lots of considerations here. If you say should this happen if the murderer would get off completely if a deal wasn't done with the accomplice,:banghead: then that adds another scenario to consider.

In the eyes of the law an accessory is just as guilty as the person carrying out the deed itself (although the sentence is not as harsh). Technicaly speaking, an accomplice is one who intentionally helps another to commit a crime. Sounds like the panic button was hit pretty hard that night and all and sundry were called in to assist the scum bag perp

This really would be a last resort, but perhaps they have no choice.

Darn it!! I was hoping they had all the evidence they needed. :(

Please, someone tell me that there is NO chance the killer will get away with it? I'm worried that they might. I didn't expect the police would have to resort to going soft on an accomplice to get their man. What's going on?

MAkara some of this image looks doctored - what is the original source

None of the images have been doctored! They have been enlarged and sharpened in Photoshop. The first image in my last post was a screencap from the video taken from the Channel 7 helicopter. The second image with the arrows is a screencap taken from a video from the Channel 10 helicopter. The third image are the same two images mentioned above with the first image reduced in size and layered over the one with the arrows.

I have no reason to doctor images. Why do you think they were doctored?

Darn it!! I was hoping they had all the evidence they needed. :(

Please, someone tell me that there is NO chance the killer will get away with it? I'm worried that they might. I didn't expect the police would have to resort to going soft on an accomplice to get their man. What's going on?

Linette if there is a canary in the camp I hope it sings real loud.:please:

I seriously doubt anyone involved in this case would give Paul Tully any info. Not with his propensity to broadcast anything and everything on every media/social outlet there is

he probably is full of shi*, I don't know much about him. But I do have to disagree about info leaks. Some people just have some good ears to the ground. If this turns out to be right, there would be any one of 50 people within the DPP and QPS that currently know this is being considered or proposed. That's a lot of people to keep 100% quiet unfortunately...

Good sleuthing, but makes you wonder how the canoeist even saw her if she was that far up the bank (almost hidden), don't you think? Maybe smelt something? (sorry).

On the canoeist..the topic of Geocaching was brought up a few nights back..I am unsure how it started. But with some sleuthiing by some posters..sorry not sure who of you fine people it was, but the Geocaching website was found. It seems there is a geocache where Allison was found. If you are unsure what that is, its a game played all around the world using GPS to locate the 'cache' not unlike a modern day treasure hunt(??)- maybe not the best way to describe it. Anyway, based on the comments on the site about the kholo bridge cache, we thought the canoeist may have been a geocacher looking in that particular spot and found her by accident.

I have also wondered and did not want to bring it up, about um smell..I am so sorry to say it. But I have wondered. I am so sorry. I don't know whether to say any more on that..

Sensational claims by local councillor Paul Tully on his blog www.paulgtullyblogspot.com.au

Not sure of the link will work as I'm posting this from an iPad.

He is stating that QPS are seeking immunity from prosecution for an accessory to give evidence.

No idea where this chap gets his info from but if true, could be the reason the investigation appears to have stalled.

Interestingly enough it kind of ties in with what was being discussed here:

http://theblokeyshed.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-16571.html

http://www.paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/

The apparent slowdown in the police investigation into the murder of Brookfield mother of three Allison Baden-Clay has triggered sensational suggestions the police will seek approval from the Queensland Attorney-General Hon Jarrod Bleijie to offer immunity from prosecution to a person facing charges over the murder, as an accessory before or after the fact.

Speculation has been rife that several acquaintances of the murderer face charges as accessories to the murder.

BBM.

Several acquaintances of the murderer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ