Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/

The apparent slowdown in the police investigation into the murder of Brookfield mother of three Allison Baden-Clay has triggered sensational suggestions the police will seek approval from the Queensland Attorney-General Hon Jarrod Bleijie to offer immunity from prosecution to a person facing charges over the murder, as an accessory before or after the fact.

Speculation has been rife that several acquaintances of the murderer face charges as accessories to the murder.

BBM.

Several acquaintances of the murderer???

Remember when a previous poster said up to five people could be involved? My God, no wonder there has been speculation about two cars and bus stops! How many people are involved here?IMO

Thanks MAKARA for the screencaps. The top one is the best I have seen and clearly shows that Allison could not have been thrown off the bridge. This was very helpful because it clears a lot of speculation up.

she could have been placed there

he probably is full of shi*, I don't know much about him. But I do have to disagree about info leaks. Some people just have some good ears to the ground. If this turns out to be right, there would be any one of 50 people within the DPP and QPS that currently know this is being considered or proposed. That's a lot of people to keep 100% quiet unfortunately...

Or it could be that old cat and mouse game again. GBC gets wind of this story, panics, phones his close associates to find out what's going on. Oops, forgot the phones are bugged. GOTCHA!

If only is was that simple. :banghead:

hahahahahahaha
selling the son out!! lol

I know you're joking... but do you think there's any chance one of his family would speak up? I'm thinking no. Maybe it's someone who happened upon the information... maybe they were put in a position where they HAD to tell someone because they needed help or to borrow something, and this person has inadvertently got involved? Therefore they'd be guilty of keeping it quiet, but not of murder? They could be then 'let off' if they tell all?

Or it could be that old cat and mouse game again. GBC gets wind of this story, panics, phones his close associates to find out what's going on. Oops, forgot the phones are bugged. GOTCHA!

I'd have to think TM may be involved in the mess somewhere...she'd be one NOT happy janny ...especially after hearing about the "other woman" in Sydney.

Can you imagine what will go through his mind when he reads that. OMG ...Makes me nervous for the girls.,,,,,,,,,I just shudder at how events will unfold if this is going down. I hope this guy knows what he's doing printing such a SPECTACULAR statement.:what:

Remember when a previous poster said up to five people could be involved? My God, no wonder there has been speculation about two cars and bus stops! How many people are involved here?IMO

... and that's alot of people to try and keep quiet once it heats up, hey?

I know you're joking... but do you think there's any chance one of his family would speak up? I'm thinking no. Maybe it's someone who happened upon the information... maybe they were put in a position where they HAD to tell someone because they needed help or to borrow something, and this person has inadvertently got involved? Therefore they'd be guilty of keeping it quiet, but not of murder? They could be then 'let off' if they tell all?

I think given his sisters' "connections" she'd be a fair bet.

Almost makes you wonder if GBC has all but "fessed up" and the delay in the formal/statement has been caused by the legal wrangling going on to keep his accomplices free of prosecution...food for thought anyway...

I think given his sisters' "connections" she'd be a fair bet.

Almost makes you wonder if GBC has all but "fessed up" and the delay in the formal/statement has been caused by the legal wrangling going on to keep his accomplices free of prosecution...food for thought anyway...

I see what you mean... like he's fessed up but wants to keep someone else out of it? Interesting thought. We could only hope. :)

ActusReus in laymen terms does this mean that the accessory will roll over on the perp and walk?

IF this is true, it makes me wonder about NBC, if things are as many believe and there is some involvement there. They may be looking at his age as a reasoning factor for immunity? just theory..no fact :)

yep anything is possible in a situation like this. people aren't thinking straight and make all sorts of mistakes. I'm amazed its gone on this long to be honest. I think its become obvious now that the QPS don't have the sucker punch available to them.

Can you imagine what will go through his mind when he reads that. OMG ...Makes me nervous for the girls.,,,,,,,,,I just shudder at how events will unfold if this is going down. I hope this guy knows what he's doing printing such a SPECTACULAR statement.:what:

Actually I think it is extremely dangerous thing for Tully to do.
What if the person responsible goes about trying to "silence" possible
informants..

I'd have to think TM may be involved in the mess somewhere...she'd be one NOT happy janny ...especially after hearing about the "other woman" in Sydney.

My thoughts exactly...... but I am hoping it is knowledge rather than actual involvement on her part. Maybe she has finally woken up to him! IMO etc

yep anything is possible in a situation like this. people aren't thinking straight and make all sorts of mistakes. I'm amazed its gone on this long to be honest. I think its become obvious now that the QPS don't have the sucker punch available to them.

I dunno. Once they lawyer up, we don't hear much from anyone anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95