Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has i:banghead:t ever been said that HE rang the Police. I thought he rang the Dickies and they called the police. could be wrong though

On the missing persons report it says GBC contacted the police. I posted the link yesterday :peace:

me again but I think turning left - is it not left side damage?

The Prado in question is definitely damaged on the driver side (right hand side front corner of the car). I know this as I saw GBC driving the car on the Kenmore roundabout only this morning.

Just wanted to clarify to GA (re when I posted re fingerprinting); the post that was deleted was after Hawkins post. Hawkins raised it out of the blue, which is what interested me in the first place.

Yep, me too.

The Prado in question is definitely damaged on the driver side (right hand side front corner of the car). I know this as I saw GBC driving the car on the Kenmore roundabout only this morning.

So it's damaged on both sides!??!?!

were the girls with him, just interested

We are getting lots of rumours to the list aren't we, and some may well have basis in fact, but without verification its hard to know.. I wonder if there is a way to state whether the rumour is credible or not..

I believe something I was told regarding the computer due to where the info came from(not necessarily what you have stated)..But again while it is my belief, it can not be verified by me. So I accept that it is to be taken as rumour, regardless of what I know or not, until such time as it can be verified. And I guess there are many other posters info like that.

I agree - I thought that now we are doing a list, maybe we could separate it into 2 sections - and have the top section comprising the more credible rumours.

Could we have brief info of where the rumour came from? In some cases there has been 2 or more sources, each seemingly from reliable people, and it does start to carry a bit more weight when that happens. Of course we'd all have to agree. I was also thinking we could put at the top the rumours about Allison going to the hairdressers, and then tick them off as being 'verified'. same with any other facts which started as rumours. Ít would be nice to track how many rumours we considered credible were actually true.

I can help with this on the weekend but I'm really overloaded at work right now so can't do anything 'til then.

So it's damaged on both sides!??!?!

I was talking on the phone this morning whilst in my car waiting to go into the shops. The roundabout was directly in front of me. As I was talking I noticed the Prado approach from Brookfield side of the roundabout. I could see no damage on the left hand side, only the right as it entered the roundabout. I could clearly see GBC and as the car passed in front of me could see the Century 21 advertising on the back of the car. By the time I thought to look at the rego it was too far away.

were the girls with him, just interested

To be honest I didn't specifically look as it happened quickly, however am sure I would have seen one of them had they been in the back. I could see GBC quite clearly. It saw the car just after 9.00am this morning and my immediate thought was that he had just taken the kids to school drop off and was on his way to the office.

:maddening:
But we don't know if the canoeist was searching for the cache??...he may have been just paddling down the creek??

Ah yes, sorry, you're right. It could be totally coincidental that there is a geocache in the area.

I just had another look at Happymedium's comment about the geocache in thread #17 post #231. She just said a fellow geocacher told her about it. I mistook her meaning and thought they were the one that went searching for the cache but found Allison.

Whoever the kayaker was, they knew they had to wait until high tide in order to (i assume) get over the lower pipe that might normally block the entrance. That instruction is given on the geocache description online. So they might still have been having a general paddle. The geocache description online also mentions Ugly Creek being a particularly nice place to paddle, so it's a favorite spot for some with the local knowledge.

MOO

The apparent slowdown in the police investigation into the murder of Brookfield mother of three Allison Baden-Clay has triggered sensational suggestions the police will seek approval from the Queensland Attorney-General Hon Jarrod Bleijie to offer immunity from prosecution to a person facing charges over the murder, as an accessory before or after the fact.

is the accessory before or after the fact? That he is one of the several acquaintances to be charged as an accessory to murder?

"has triggered sensational suggestions"

How factual is this report. This Paul Tully just seems to like keeping his name in lights - when there is no news he seems to invent it MOO:banghead:

But we don't know if the canoeist was searching for the cache??...he may have been just paddling down the creek??

You are right we don't know. It was suggested a couple of night back someone who was doing geocaching may have been the canoeist, due to a comment on geocachin website reguarding his trauma(not sure if that was the exact word) of what he found on that particular cache..where Allison was found.

trying to find a link. but not sure if we should be sleuthing this person. It is only a nickname they use, so not sure if that would give them away, but..

I was talking on the phone this morning whilst in my car waiting to go into the shops. The roundabout was directly in front of me. As I was talking I noticed the Prado approach from Brookfield side of the roundabout. I could see no damage on the left hand side, only the right as it entered the roundabout. I could clearly see GBC and as the car passed in front of me could see the Century 21 advertising on the back of the car. By the time I thought to look at the rego it was too far away.

Geee..sounding like he's dinged up yet another car then!!!...

This was the one in Monday night's report...

June 05, 2012 12:00AM

Gerard Baden-Clay was yesterday seen leaving his Century 21 franchise, which he recently relocated from Taringa to Toowong, in the family's four-wheel drive but refused to say what caused the significant damage to its left front bumper

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...gation-continues/story-e6freoof-1226383907525

To be honest I didn't specifically look as it happened quickly, however am sure I would have seen one of them had they been in the back. I could see GBC quite clearly. It saw the car just after 9.00am this morning and my immediate thought was that he had just taken the kids to school drop off and was on his way to the office.

yes that makes sense at that hour

Hi everyone! Sorry to block up the posts with introductions. I'm Fergie's daughter, a local and neighbour of GBC and ABC who has been following the case since I was visited by police and informed of her missing person status.

Love reading all of your opinions; this forum is continually inspiring me to get justice for Allison. I am also in agreement with the majority on here that it was most likely GBC who killed Allison.

One thought I had while driving by GBC's house on my way home yesterday, occured when I saw fresh flowers had been put on the fence after the last bunch were removed. It crossed my mind that perhaps beyond paying tribute, the flowers are put there by locals to remind GBC that we aren't forgetting what has happened despite the slow down of information from the media and police. Even if that isn't their intention, I think it's a good way to keep the pressure up.

Maybe I'm a little sadistic but I will gladly bring more flowers and messages of love for Allison to that house if it also serves as a reminder to GBC that nobody is forgetting this.

I often drive late at night to the local 7/11 past the Moggill/Brookfield roundabout and then return home via Mt. Crosby Rd and I feel frustrated just thinking I was out on the night before Allison went missing at 12 - 1AM in that area. I keep thinking if only I'd gone on Thursday night I may have seen something that could have helped the police.

"What ifs" kill me.

I think they most definitely have a plan. IMO the release of the information about the NSW woman being interviewed was not random ... it had a purpose. Also, the person who might know something very incriminating, may have, through their lawyer, said something like: "I can give you a lot more information that would seal this for you, but what's in it for me?" IMO.

..Haven't got much time to read though to cach up right now.. But.. I had a thought last night as I went to sleep..yes thats what being on here before going to bed does..I end up thinking about it as I try to sleep.. But I wonder, the Paul Tully blog had me thinking, along with some comments from other posters here. The Nsw woman- the latest aquaintence interviewed, you could be right about a plan from the Police regarding her. But also, wasn't there real estate conferences up here the week Allison went missing? I remember reading about it in previous threads. I wonder if GBC was also going to conferences and whether this latest woman happened to be up here that week for a conference(?). A legitimate reason why she would be here. ALso someone mentioed if she was involved it would be easy to see plane records if she had been up here. But if she had a conference, this would be legit. ALso though there would always be a chance she had driven up- not flown, so no flight records.. Anyway.. just a thought. Not saying she is or isnt involved. Just putting the thought out there.

got to head off:escape:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member