Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is off topic from the whole car thing, but can anyone remember a post made about a week or so ago from someone saying that Allison had a few injuries at times, including a fractured arm in a cast, and that she'd avoid the gym until injuries were healed?

I have tried to search, but to no avail. Thanks if anyone can help.

Lauramars it may have been Brizziechickusa..That was a heated night and a lot of posts were deleted.Was it the same time that the broken leg was mentioned? It was close to a very last page maybe 3 or 4 threads ago. Not sure though. Wish I could be more helpful.

I just googled some images of the bridge and had another look at the guardrail. IMO, it looks quite low and, in comparison to the height of the Prado, may be too low to cause the damage that we see on the Prado.

I had a look at some other photos of the area around the bridge and I'm now wondering if the Prado's damage was possibly from bumping into a small tree? There are some scuff marks above the Prado's damaged headlight, which I was thinking could be cause by a low lying branch.

IMO, the front panel, above the tyre, is buckled from whatever has impacted the front bumper. And, whatever has impacted the front bumper has rubbed against the bonnet above the damaged headlight. That's why the thought of a small tree has crept into my mind. Bumping into a tree, which is a non-painted or metallic object, could possibly mean less damage to the vehicle's paint. MOO.

Hmmm... I'm going to be obsessing about this damage all day, I think!

This direction

Thanks possum...so in this photo of Dork Whisperers...the photo titled "THE ROAD SHOULDER JUST ABOVE WHERE ALLISON WAS FOUND" is where he would have gone off the road...

the end of this guard rail he could have hit on entering the shoulder??

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8000756&postcount=1027"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16[/ame]

A "DEVASTATED'' Gerard Baden-Clay has hired a second lawyer on the same day police confirmed that his wife Allison had been murdered.
CM 2 May 2012

Hi all...can't figure out how to link so have cut and pasted this CM link.

IMHO the CM know heaps. That use of parenthesis around the word 'DEVASTATED' speaks volumes to me! In fact, it was this very use of the inverted commas that set my brain into motion and thus led me to this site. The way it was printed feels very sarcastic IMO. Personally I'd be totally outraged if this was printed in this manner about me - and I was innocent!!!

So...my questions are...

1. Who took the first photos of the two cars in question on that fateful morning?
Was it the police or the CM?

If it was the CM they would most definitely have seen any damage to either car. And if so, they would have been warned off publishing them by QPS.

I reckon - seeing as Indromum has an 'in' with Alison Sandy- that maybe she should phone her! Go on Indromum...I know you're at work but slip out to the dunny and give her a bell. If she says...'no comment' then reckon she knows something!!! That's easier than badgering you to break into the lot where the Captiva is impounded!!!! haha

LauraMars - i think that was me - I have a friend who said that ABC was often in the company of her gym buddies with bruises and once had a broken arm. HEARSAY - RUMOUR MOO

my grandchildren go to same school and no suggestions from my family of a broken arm and they have talked a lot about it.

Yes, I just checked that - no spare tyre on the rear of the Captiva. Also, if the Prado damage was from bumping into another vehicle's spare tyre, then the other vehicle would have to have a similar height to the Prado... I think?

The timber bollard idea is really getting me thinking, now. I have driven a Prado before and I found it quite difficult to see anything below the front bonnet (despite having a "booster" cushion... I am quite short!). So, I could imagine myself bumping into a bollard, especially if I was driving the Prado at night and, therefore, had much less visibility (because, for some strange reason, I decided to drive with only my parking lights on...).

I dont know if anybody has mentioned or noticed what looks like a square post, or perhaps it is the policeman's gear case, that is positioned just where the guardrail connects with the bridge on the left in the photo. Not sure you would call it a bollard, but looks like timber, not very high though so don't know if that would do that kind of damage.

I just googled some images of the bridge and had another look at the guardrail. IMO, it looks quite low and, in comparison to the height of the Prado, may be too low to cause the damage that we see on the Prado.

I had a look at some other photos of the area around the bridge and I'm now wondering if the Prado's damage was possibly from bumping into a small tree? There are some scuff marks above the Prado's damaged headlight, which I was thinking could be cause by a low lying branch.

IMO, the front panel, above the tyre, is buckled from whatever has impacted the front bumper. And, whatever has impacted the front bumper has rubbed against the bonnet above the damaged headlight. That's why the thought of a small tree has crept into my mind. Bumping into a tree, which is a non-painted or metallic object, could possibly mean less damage to the vehicle's paint. MOO.

Seeing as he seems to be so accident prone...he may have hit the guard rail & a tree...lol.

A "DEVASTATED'' Gerard Baden-Clay has hired a second lawyer on the same day police confirmed that his wife Allison had been murdered.
CM 2 May 2012

Hi all...can't figure out how to link so have cut and pasted this CM link.

IMHO the CM know heaps. That use of parenthesis around the word 'DEVASTATED' speaks volumes to me! In fact, it was this very use of the inverted commas that set my brain into motion and thus led me to this site. The way it was printed feels very sarcastic IMO. Personally I'd be totally outraged if this was printed in this manner about me - and I was innocent!!!

So...my questions are...

1. Who took the first photos of the two cars in question on that fateful morning?
Was it the police or the CM?

If it was the CM they would most definitely have seen any damage to either car. And if so, they would have been warned off publishing them by QPS.

I reckon - seeing as Indromum has an 'in' with Alison Sandy- that maybe she should phone her! Go on Indromum...I know you're at work but slip out to the dunny and give her a bell. If she says...'no comment' then reckon she knows something!!! That's easier than badgering you to break into the lot where the Captiva is impounded!!!! haha

The cars were at the house when the photos were taken...at the time it was classed as a crime scene so I'd expect police photographers would have taken those photos & released them to media.

Indromum spoke to Alilson Sandy on Sunday.

I thought fingerprint dust was much darker/black?

Fluoro powder, sometimes bright pink, used to contrast under various frequency light sources from some book I was reading. Also heard somewhere that fingerprints can sometimes be taken from human skin even months after death and after submersion, with latest technology. Just IMO MOO.

On an unrelated note I am off travelling for a couple of weeks with little internet or phone connection. Happy dad but whinging kids I expect. Best wishes to all here. Thought I would share a motivation for wanting to see this matter brought to a proper resolution. The Penalties and Sentences Act, which can easily be googled, says that one of the purposes for which a person can be sentenced in Queensland is "to make it clear that the community, acting through the court, denounces the sort of conduct in which the offender was involved".

To my mind, whomever is eventually tried and convicted for this killing needs to very clearly understand that what they did is strongly denounced by their community. Three young girls are going to miss out on having their mum help them pick an outfit for their school formal. They wont have their mum to tell how their first date went. Their mum wont be there to share the excitement of their wedding day. Their mum wont be there to hold their newborns. That's about as sucky as life can get for them. And it didn't have to be that way.

Back east not far from the bridge there is a clearing on the rightwhere we first pulled over to work out our approach to the bridge. There is a stump of a dead tree there, roots still in the ground, about waist height. It has flowers growing out of the top and is very cute. He could have hit that. But really, stuffed if I know ... I think it is too low. :cursing:

Seeing as he seems to be so accident prone...he may have hit the guard rail & a tree...lol.

Hehe... Very true! We could be looking at damage from a number of sources: guard rail, tree, bollard, another vehicle. My neighbour bumped into our letterbox a few months ago and, in her small car, had similar damage to the Prado. So, let's throw a (large) letterbox into the mix, too!

MOO.

Lauramars it may have been Brizziechickusa..That was a heated night and a lot of posts were deleted.Was it the same time that the broken leg was mentioned? It was close to a very last page maybe 3 or 4 threads ago. Not sure though. Wish I could be more helpful.

Thanks Curiousasacat, we've just established on previous page that it was Liadan (confirmed by her, and possumheart kindly provided a link)

Brizziechickusa did mention quite a while back that she'd heard of a broken leg from a push down the stairs, but I realise these things are of course heresay.

Thanks heaps anyway :)

Fluoro powder, sometimes bright pink, used to contrast under various frequency light sources from some book I was reading. Also heard somewhere that fingerprints can sometimes be taken from human skin even months after death and after submersion, with latest technology. Just IMO MOO.

On an unrelated note I am off travelling for a couple of weeks with little internet or phone connection. Happy dad but whinging kids I expect. Best wishes to all here. Thought I would share a motivation for wanting to see this matter brought to a proper resolution. The Penalties and Sentences Act, which can easily be googled, says that one of the purposes for which a person can be sentenced in Queensland is "to make it clear that the community, acting through the court, denounces the sort of conduct in which the offender was involved".

To my mind, whomever is eventually tried and convicted for this killing needs to very clearly understand that what they did is strongly denounced by their community. Three young girls are going to miss out on having their mum help them pick an outfit for their school formal. They wont have their mum to tell how their first date went. Their mum wont be there to share the excitement of their wedding day. Their mum wont be there to hold their newborns. That's about as sucky as life can get for them. And it didn't have to be that way.

Thanks Hawkins...happy travels ;)

Your words remind me of Justice Paul Coghlan...so I'll post them....again...

In sentencing Mr Arthur Freeman to life in prison more than two years after that January day, Justice Paul Coghlan seemingly summed it up when he said, “You brought the broader community into this case in a way that has been rarely, if ever, seen before. It offends our collective conscience.”

Thanks possum...so in this photo of Dork Whisperers...the photo titled "THE ROAD SHOULDER JUST ABOVE WHERE ALLISON WAS FOUND" is where he would have gone off the road...

the end of this guard rail he could have hit on entering the shoulder??

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

I will have to go back - it was my instinct that the cars would have pulled off to the left towards the pipes. They would have carried the body down the slope. That was my instinct only. It made sense at the time. What do you think Indromum? Anyone else been there? :dunno:

Hehe... Very true! We could be looking at damage from a number of sources: guard rail, tree, bollard, another vehicle. My neighbour bumped into our letterbox a few months ago and, in her small car, had similar damage to the Prado. So, let's throw a (large) letterbox into the mix, too!

MOO.

You're right...it could have been a hit on anything...I even wonder if he did it last Saturday morning after he picked the car up from impound.

The cars were at the house when the photos were taken...at the time it was classed as a crime scene so I'd expect police photographers would have taken those photos & released them to media.

Indromum spoke to Alilson Sandy on Sunday.

That's correct Marlywings...Indromum did indeed speak to Alison Sandy. IMO that's how come this pranged Prado photo came to be published this morning (after QPS approval of course). The CM were previously reporting incorrect info about both cars being still impounded. This is their correction.

I think Indromum needs to make another call to AS! Just joking Indro 😏

Can someone also confirm if BC house was made into a crime scene immediately upon the first officers arriving? If not, those car pics could still have been taken by a CM photograper and released with QPS approval. It's my understanding that the house was made into the crime scene sometime later.

Anyone?

Can you see this?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-06-05 at 12.12.02 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-06-05 at 12.12.02 PM.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 100
I don't have time to read all the posts to see if this has been stated. So sorry if I'm repeating anyone's info.

Having had a Prado the front bottom and side lower panel are a plastic not metal, so very easy to dent or bend. Very malleable. I've actually smoothed out dings with a hot hairdryer before my husband laid eyes on them!!

So, I think if another car was hit the damage would be more and the white plastic would have colour from what it hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18